the entire directory
only in Equipment/Microwave
Free Space Optical
Business: Electronics and Electrical: Components: Microwave
- Provides wireless connectivity for LANs/WANs and MANs in both point to point and point to multipoint communications from 500 feet up to 15 miles.
- Supplier of spread spectrum and microwave radio communications equipment, wireless LAN computer hardware, and laser communications systems.
- Produces microwave transmitters and receivers for wireless video and data, mains power independent microwave links, parabolic, planar and yagi antennas.
AVCOM of Virginia Incorporated
- Manufacture satellite receivers, RF and microwave spectrum analyzers , DC power blocks and GPS antenna extenders . Includes a downloadable catalog and product software .
- Design and manufacture industrial and commercial spread spectrum wireless devices for equipment manufacturers and end users.
Comtech PST Corp.
- Design, develop and manufacture linear, broadband and feed-forward solid state high power amplifiers. Online specifications.
Continental Electronics Corporation
- Manufacture digital and analog transmitter systems. Includes product specification data .
Eclipse Microwave, Inc.
- Designs and manufactures microwave mixers, detectors, limiter, filters, and multiplexers for military and space market. Site also features contact information and product descriptions.
- Manufactures transmitters and receivers for the wireless industry. PDF catalogues available for download.
GRE America, Inc
- Manufacture wireless LAN products, spread spectrum radio modems, broadband multiplexors, and RF Modules. Features product specifications and applications.
HD Communications Corp.
- Offers a range of microwave components, and systems including attenuators, amplifiers, microwave switches, connectors, wireless networking.
Herley Power Amplifier Systems
- Supplier of sophisticated RF, microwave and millimeter wave components and subsystems to the defense and aerospace industries.
- Specializing in microwave and RF telecommunications equipment, offering both repair of existing equipment and custom design and development services.
Leningrad Radio Research and Development Institute
- Designs and manufactures a full line of broadcast and telecommunication equipment. From Russia.
- Manufacture a range of wireless networks. Operating in the frequency ranges of 2.4 Ghz to 37 Ghz. Includes product features and specifications.
MECA Electronics, Inc.
- Manufacture and design of power dividers, directional and 3dB hybrid couplers, attenuators and terminations.
- Manufacturer and turnkey provider of point to point microwave radio systems for wireless wide area networks and voice over IP.
- Manufacturer of RF microwave test equipment, components and subassemblies used in wireless, aerospace and defense applications
- Listing for major manufacturers of RF and Microwave products.
- Manufacture a range of landmobile and maritime communication products. Products include satellite phones, and radio-relay systems operating between 2 to 38 GHz . Features product brochures and manuals in pdf format.
Ogier Electronics, Ltd.
- Manufacturer, designer, and operator of high technology microwave systems. Product areas include broadband wireless, CCTV transmission and Track to Train CCTV.
- Manufacture microwave video and audio transmitters and receivers for telemedicine, informatics, marine, surveillance, and amateur radio applications.
- Specializes in RF wireless communication technology. Outdoor and indoor repeaters, car booster, pre-amplifier, splitter, and antennas Oem/odm business.
Star Microwave Inc
- Design and manufacture of RF microwave passive components for wireless and telecommunication industries.
- Manufacture private switching communications systems, microwave radio equipment, avionics products and systems.
- Manufacturer of RF/microwave assemblies for VSAT and digital microwave radio systems. Products include transceivers and amplifiers. Includes product data and specifications in pdf format.
- Manufacture a range of microwave products, including crystal oscillators, frequency multipliers, satellite receiving equipment and block down converters. Includes product guide with mechanical specifications and block diagrams.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 26, 2014 at 23:05:30 UTC -