become an editor
the entire directory
only in Messaging/Voicemail
Open Directory - Business: Telecommunications: Equipment: Messaging: Voicemail
- Develops and licenses carrier class wireless applications for instant communication.
- Provides unified messaging platform.
CommuniTech Services, Inc.
- Nationwide supplier of advanced messaging systems, offer solutions for the integration of voice mail, fax and email platforms.
Digital Speech Systems
- Voice processing software and systems with auto-attendant, voicemail and fax unified messaging.
- Provides messaging systems and telecommunications consulting to the healthcare community.
- Voicemail and interactive voice response server solution offering unified messaging capabilities and PBX integration.
Voice Response Technologies
- Provides IVR/VRU (integrated voice response / voice response unit) custom application development, configuration and installation.
- Provider of voice processing systems to telecommunication carriers, business, industry and government. Including voice mail, call recording and call logging.
- Provider of voice authorization and phone recording for inbound and outbound call centers. Applications include recording phone conversations, recording verbal contracts, and third-party verifications.
- Develops call recording, quality monitoring, speech analytics and workforce optimization software for compliance, quality assurance and training purposes.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 23, 2013 at 5:14:11 UTC -