become an editor
the entire directory
only in Construction,_Installation,_and_Maintenance/Towers
Construction, Installation, and Maintenance
Business: Telecommunications: Equipment: Towers
A & W Communications
- Erection and maintenance of towers of all types. Other services include tower inspections, plumb and tensioning, relamping, and line sweep testing.
- Offers services and consulting in the fields of telecommunication and network construction all over the world. Products include the PoleSaver System - reinforcement without changing the monopole.
4SE Structural Engineers
- Structural engineering firm that provides a wide range of engineering services. Company focus on structural engineering, historic preservation, communication and broadcast towers.
ABC Tower Service, Inc.
- Specializes in tower painting services throughout the United States. Includes online quote application, references, and job photographs .
Advanced Tower Services, Inc.
- Equipped to provide turnkey services including design and engineering, excavations, foundations, erection, antenna installation, and system testing.
- A full service tower and wireless communication site development and construction company. Experience in the communication business and in general construction practices and professional services.
Black Hills Towers, LLC
- Specializes in cellular, microwave, AM, FM, and television communications on guyed towers, self-supporting towers, monopoles, wood telephone and power poles.
Broadcast Tower Technologies
- Provides independent third party inspection services for tower structures and transmitter sites. Other services include antenna and line sweeps, digital television solutions, and structural analysis.
Carrick Contracting Corporation
- Provider of full service site acquisition and site development services for wireless cellular towers, cellular antenna construction, and line installations.
Cellular Rigging Installations
- Services include PCN rigging, rope access solutions, tower paint systems, strengthening and modification of existing installations.
Commercial Tower, Inc.
- A general contractor offering site renovation services, antenna relocation, site management, installation of equipment shelters, site surveying and inventory, and grounding systems.
- Services include site preparation and grading, tower erections, antenna installations, grounding and lighting systems, equipment and shelter installations, foundations, and inspections.
E M Enterprises General Contractors, Inc.
- E M Enterprises General Contractors, Inc. is a licensed General and Electrical contractor. Active in the wireless communications field completing over eight hundred projects for wireless carriers and tower investment companies.
Electronics Research, Inc.
- Maintenance services include television broadcast antennas, iBOX digital radio systems, single and mulit-station FM antennas, filters and combiners, guyed and self-supporting towers, lightning protection and grounding solutions.
- Services offered include all aspects of telecommunications and radio construction including pre-construction, testing and engineering, and broadcast systems.
The Fishel Company
- Designs, builds, and maintains distribution systems for telecom, broadband CATV, gas and electric utilities throughout the United States.
Globe Link Telecom
- Provides microwave and wireless network design, tower construction and maintenance, site acquisition, tower installation, antenna system installation, and emergency power systems.
Hayden Tower Service, Inc.
- Offers complete turn key solutions for site construction, tower erection and all facets of telecommunication maintenance.
- South American tower manufacturer, installer and maintainer of self supporting, guyed, and monopole towers for antenna installations.
Hightower Communication, Inc.
- Provides turn key services in tower construction, tower maintenance, line and antenna installation, inspections, consulting, cellular, PCS, custom watertank and rooftop installations.
Horne Brothers Construction
- Provides tower erections and foundations, line and antenna installations, site grading and slab work, grounding and electrical work, and tower enhancements and upgrades.
Industrial Communications and Electronics, Inc.
- Offers full-service tower contracting and antenna site leasing and management. Provides an overview of services and employment opportunities .
J.C. Phelan Company
- Specializes in high work, including tower maintenance, flagpole maintenance, and other work done at great heights.
Legacy Telecommunications, Inc.
- Offers full tower construction services for guyed, self supporter, monopole and water tank installations. Other maintenance services include site surveying and mapping, site expansions and upgrades.
Let's Think Wireless, Inc.
- Turnkey wireless integration services of broadband and cellular technology. Services include site and path survey, engineering. Other services include mobile and fixed wireless data networking.
Mac Pass Radio, LLC
- Communications sites and tower rental in Montana.
- Provider of wireless infrastructure solutions, offering total turnkey operations to global build-to-suit companies and nationwide cellular carriers.
Mobile and Broadcast Communication Services
- Providing complete communications solutions for mobile and cellular networks, radio link installations, commissioning, testing, and tower erection and management.
Mountaintop Services, Inc.
- Assists in all facets of telecommunication property management including contract and lease negotiations, project and facilities management, structural analysis, construction and maintenance.
- Construction services include A and E, site acquisition and zoning, site preparation, and foundations for guyed, monopole, rooftop, and self supporting towers.
National Steel Erectors Corporation
- Providing complete turnkey services for the communications industry which includes the design, detailing, fabrication, foundation, and erection of the supporting structures.
New Technology Applications
- Provide turnkey solutions to customers setting up satellite communication earth stations in India and other Asian countries. Includes projects and clients.
- Provides entire site installation services including; foundations, electrical, tower erection and construction, antenna and cable installation, stealth structures, and system testing.
NorthWest Tower Engineering
- In house services include project management, site locator and development, structural modifications, antenna system installations, site visits, and structural analysis reports.
P&D Antenna Service, Inc.
- Offers tower erections and maintenance, wireless equipment installation, and turnkey services.
Patriot Towers, Inc.
- Providing services in the Northeast US. Experience includes tower foundations, steel tower erection, wireless antenna systems, and grounding systems.
Project Group 2000
- Tower construction to include co-location installations, 3rd generation upgrades, and tower inspections and maintenance services.
R & R's Communications
- In-house services include civil and tower construction, antenna and line installations, microwave systems installation, foundations, and line sweeping.
Rinehart Tower Services
- Maintenance services available include tower foundations and erections, line and antenna installations, microwave dish installations, removal, and alignments, troubleshooting, and emergency service.
Satcom Taiwan Engineering Services Co.,Ltd.
- Offer engineering and services for satellite up-link and down-link, earth-station construction and installation, satellite dishes and antennas.
SBA Communications, Inc.
- In house services include tower and site construction, base station deployment and integration, network design and back haul, and broadband services.
- Telecommunications contractors offering civil construction services as well as antenna and line services throughout the Southeast. Listed services, photos and references.
Sea West Enterprises, Inc.
- Southern California, US general contractor specializing in tower construction and maintenance, broadcast towers, caisson drilling, transmitter facilities, and construction management.
Signal Point Systems
- A general contractor providing services in the Southwest United States. Services include product and service sales, maintenance, HVAC, and electrical team service.
- Specializes in the construction of wireless communications sites in the Mid-Atlantic region of the United States.
St. Paul Tower
- Specializes in tower erection, maintenance, antenna installation, build to suit, and turn key tower projects.
- Full service provider specializing in wireless communications site development and acquisition, project management, construction, installation, maintenance and technical support.
- Contractor for cell site and tower construction specializing in antenna and line installation, microwave dish installation, civil construction, line sweep testing all maintenance services.
- Specialist in repairing and installing aircraft warning lights on telecommunications and broadcast towers, smoke stacks, wind turbine towers and tall buildings. Based in Clarksville, Tennessee, USA.
Synergy Concepts, Inc.
- Supplies, installs, inspects, repairs and maintains communication structures, antenna and transmission line systems, and equipment shelters.
Total Control, Inc.
- General contractor with services including wireless telecommunication network buildouts, site review and analysis, site acquisition and leasing, monopole installations, and camouflaging.
Tower and Wireless Construction
- Available services include tower erection and maintenance, rooftop installations, project management, and full turn key solutions for the communications industry.
Tower Interior Construction
- A full service general contractor, specializing in commercial interior tenant finish work. Services and products span Atlanta and the State of Georgia.
Tower Services, Inc.
- Providing tower services including cellular tower construction and maintenance, broadcast tower installation, inspections, and microwave installation and maintenance.
Tower Systems, Inc.
- Wireless services include PCS, cellular, microwave, cable television, short-wave, meteorological, AM/FM broadcast or television, and digital analog.
Tower Technologies LLC
- Wireless construction specializing in line and antenna installation and sweep testing.
Tri County Tower Service
- Offers installation and maintenance of cellular and PCS communication tower structures.
United Contracting, Inc.
- Tower services includes the erection of guyed, monopole, and self supporting towers, antenna and line installations, grounding and foundation systems, and electrical and telco services.
United States Tower Services, LTD.
- Services include construction, repair, refurbishment, restructuring and deconstruction of towers and antennas, test antennas, and transmission lines and systems.
Vantage Associates, Inc.
- Provides complete menu of services in the wireless telecom industry in the New York Tri-State area including site acquisition, engineering, construction and dispatched maintenance.
Wave Communications, Inc.
- Offers complete installation and maintenance services for the tower, wireless and broadcast industries.
Westchester Services, LLC.
- Provides a variety of services to major carriers and manufacturers in the wireless communication industry including site acquisition, A and E, and construction.
- A free of charge, user-friendly wireless construction estimating program providing pricing for the wireless industry. Industry information and a wireless construction forum.
The Wireless Project Group
- Consulting firm providing site acquisition, construction, site management and related services to the communications industry and its affiliates.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 8, 2015 at 5:15:02 UTC -