become an editor
the entire directory
only in Telecommunications/Associations
This category in other languages:
Alliance for Telecommunications Industry Solutions - ATIS
- ATIS is a membership organization that provides the tools necessary for the industry to identify standards, guidelines and operating procedures that make the interoperability of existing and emerging telecommunications products and services possible.
Avema Global Alliance
- A global network of specialized telecom consulting and service firms providing support to multinational corporations. Focus is on helping companies manage and reduce telecom costs.
Canadian Telecommunication Consultants Association
- Canada's only professional association of independent telecommunications consultants.
European Competitive Telecommunications Association
- Telecom industry association portal for telecom news, events, conferences and exhibitions.
European Information & Communications Technology Industry Association
- Dedicated to improving the business environment for the European information and communications technology and consumer electronics sector.
European Telecommunications Network Operators' Association
- ETNO is the voice of Europe's telecoms and electronic communications operators in Brussels.
Federation of Telecoms Engineers of the EC
- An international association that is committed to affecting telecommunication developments throughout Europe and the rest of the world.
Global Billing Association
- Representing the telecommunications billing industry.
Indiana Telecommunications Association
- (ITA) A non-profit trade association representing Indiana's telecommunications industry.
International Communications Industries Association-ICIA
- Educating, training and certifying the communications industry.
International Inbound Services Forum
- The homepage of the International Inbound Telecommunications Services for carriers providing international freephone (toll free)services, Home Country Direct services and other inbound services internationally.
International Institute of Communications
- The Institute's purpose is to explore and debate critical issues in communications and their economic, cultural, social and public policy impact.
- International, non-profit association of service providers, equipment vendors, testing centers and enterprise users.
Mobile Telecoms Advisory Group
- UK-based group provides information on mobile phone health issues, summaries of health reports, explanations of base stations and mobile masts, and planning policies and best practice models for mast developments.
National Association of Minorities in Communications
- NAMIC is an organization which educates, advocates and empowers for the cause of diversity in the telecommunications industry.
The National Association of Radio and Telecommunications Engineers (NARTE)
- Grants certification in telecommunications, electromagnetic compatibility and electrostatic discharge control. FCC commercial license exams also administered.
National Association of Regulatory Commissioners (NARUC)
- NARUC is an association comprised of the Commissioners from utility regulatory bodies in each state (i.e., Public Service Commissions (PSC), Public Utilities Commissions (PUC)
National Association of Telecommunication Officers and Administrators - NATOA
- Professional association of municipal, state, county, and federal telecommunication officers and administrators.
New York State Telecommunications Association
- Advocate for New York's telecommunications industry.
NTCA–The Rural Broadband Association
- Non-profit association representing small and rural telephone cooperatives and commercial companies. Member services include government affairs, educational and public relations programs and legal and industry representation.
Rural Telecommunications Congress
- Facilitates the growth and development of rural telecommunications infrastructure, applications, and policy.
- U.S. network of communications contractors representing a full spectrum of telecommunications services.
- Campaigning for fair telephone charges for all European telephone subscribers.
Telecommunication Association of Michigan
- Association serving Michigan's ILECs, CLECs, wireless providers, cable TV providers, and other firms specializing in the telecommunications industry.
Telecommunications Benchmarking International Group
- TBOG - Business process engineering, leading member companies to exceptional performance and recognition by their customers.
Telecommunications Industry Association (TIA)
- Full-service trade association representing providers of communications and information technology products and services in the global marketplace.
United States Telephone Association
- Broad based association for the local exchange carrier industry.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 9, 2015 at 6:33:27 UTC -