the entire directory
only in Start_Up/Entrepreneurship
Open Directory - Business: Small Business: Start Up: Entrepreneurship
This category in other languages:
Acadia Centre for Small Business and Entrepreneurship
- A service provider of career and entrepreneurial development assistance to students, existing and potential small business operators, and communities in Acadia, Canada.
Arthur M. Blank Center for Entrepreneurship - Babson College
- Focus: enhance entrepreneurship education and practice worldwide through teaching, outreach, and research initiatives
Baylor University: Center for Entrepreneurship
- Developing and perpetuating the entrepreneurial spirit through education and outreach programs
Center for Innovation - Univ. of North Dakota
- Focus: assistance for technology entrepreneurs, innovators, and manufacturers interested in starting new ventures, commercializing new products, and licensing new technologies
Centre for Innovation, Incubation and Entrepreneurship
- CIIE, established at IIM Ahmedabad, India aims to incubate technology based innovations and help commercialize them.
- Focus: San Diego-centric entrepreneurism - University of California at San Diego.
Dingman Center for Entrepreneurship
- Focus: facilitating, supporting, and encouraging entrepreneurship and new enterprise growth throughout the Mid-Atlantic Region - University of Maryland
Entrepreneurial Fellows Center, University of Pittsburgh
- Provides management education programs to enable the leaders of the region's established businesses to grow their firms.
Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation
- Focuses on entrepreneurship and on education, with Kansas City serving as an incubator for academic programs. Describes funding guidelines, past initiatives, and publications.
JMI - The Jim Moran Institute for Global Entrepreneurship
- located at Florida State University
Lester Center for Entrepreneurship & Innovation - UC Berkeley
- Focus: study and promotion of entrepreneurship and innovation in management and new enterprise development
Midwest Entrepreneurial Education Center - Ball State University
- Focus: help Midwest entrepreneurs by offering relevant educational programs and activities
Saint Francis University - Small Business Development Center
- Offers consulting services related to start-up to small businesses in the southern Alleghenies region.
Samuel Zell & Robert H. Lurie Institute for Entrepreneurial Studies
- Program at the University of Michigan Business School.
Stanford Graduate School of Business Conference on Entrepreneurship
- Annual conference about the entrepreneurial process
Wharton Entrepreneurial Programs
- Focus: global research, learning and outreach to entrepreneurs both within existing organizations and via independent start-ups.
Wharton Small Business Development Center
- Provides research and business assistance to small businesses in the greater Philadelphia region.
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, March 21, 2013 11:08:46 PM EDT -