become an editor
the entire directory
only in Start_Up/Consulting
Open Directory - Business: Small Business: Start Up: Consulting
Business: Opportunities: Consulting
Business: Small Business: Consulting
This category in other languages:
Acacia Research Corporation
- Provides capital and management assistance and investment advisory services to emerging or start-up companies. (Nasdaq: ACTG).
- Consultant who edits executive summaries of start-ups, assists start-ups to secure venture capital funding, and develops start-up business strategy.
Aston Technical Consulting
- UK consultancy for optical design, project management and due diligence assessment services.
- Provides business plans, financials creation software and information for new restaurants, bars, and catering enterprises.
Decima Ventures, Inc.
- Goal is to generate, cultivate and validate innovative ideas to launch successful companies.
- Entrepreneurial consulting firm that provides services to early stage Silicon Valley technology ventures.
Enterprise Lab Europe
- Develops strategies, acts in an advisory role, creates deals, business relationships, and acts as a business connector and facilitator.
- Provides start-ups with mentoring services that improve growth, profitability, and/or market position.
First Principal Royalty Corporation
- Business consulting services (private placements) to entrepreneurs seeking funding.
- Consultants, coaches and virtual managers for start-ups.
L Fay Associates
- Help early stage companies with operational leadership and focused execution.
- Works with Silicon Valley entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, angel investors and startups to deliver solutions to meet government commercial and defense security needs.
Market Ready, Inc.
- Specializes in public relations services for high-tech startup companies, including market entry programs and PR positioning campaigns.
- Consulting firm cultivating innovative ideas into groundbreaking products and successful companies.
- Provides a complete solution for early-stage companies by tailoring its services and using its network of contacts and qualified vendors.
Steve Mitten, CPCC
- Professional coaching for entrepreneurs involved in start ups.
Team and a Dream
- Helps very early stage Internet and software companies get to the next level by providing services such as Internet property development, competitive intelligence, marketing, PR blitzes, and entrepreneur coaching.
The Chesapeake Group
- Corporate development and financial advisory services to technology-driven, entrepreneurial companies.
The Middleband Group
- Consulting firm focusing on helping early-stage companies to define and execute their go-to-market strategies and mid-stage companies to re-calibrate existing ones.
The Startup Lawyer
- Entrepreneur and startup company law weblog and services.
- Provides acting CFO, IPO mentoring, corporate positioning, financial modeling, venture capital, partnerships, business modeling, and support services for technology companies.
- Offers information for entrepreneurs on business plans, going public, IPOs, and venture capital.
- Specializes in the assessment, valuation and monitoring of start-up companies.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, August 30, 2012 3:39:45 PM EDT -