become an editor
the entire directory
only in Start_Up/Consulting
Business: Opportunities: Consulting
Business: Small Business: Consulting
This category in other languages:
Acacia Research Corporation
- Provides capital and management assistance and investment advisory services to emerging or start-up companies. (Nasdaq: ACTG).
- Consultant who edits executive summaries of start-ups, assists start-ups to secure venture capital funding, and develops start-up business strategy.
Aston Technical Consulting
- UK consultancy for optical design, project management and due diligence assessment services.
- Provides business plans, financials creation software and information for new restaurants, bars, and catering enterprises.
The Chesapeake Group
- Corporate development and financial advisory services to technology-driven, entrepreneurial companies.
Decima Ventures, Inc.
- Goal is to generate, cultivate and validate innovative ideas to launch successful companies.
- Entrepreneurial consulting firm that provides services to early stage Silicon Valley technology ventures.
Enterprise Lab Europe
- Develops strategies, acts in an advisory role, creates deals, business relationships, and acts as a business connector and facilitator.
- Provides start-ups with mentoring services that improve growth, profitability, and/or market position.
First Principal Royalty Corporation
- Business consulting services (private placements) to entrepreneurs seeking funding.
- Consultants, coaches and virtual managers for start-ups.
L Fay Associates
- Help early stage companies with operational leadership and focused execution.
- Works with Silicon Valley entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, angel investors and startups to deliver solutions to meet government commercial and defense security needs.
Market Ready, Inc.
- Specializes in public relations services for high-tech startup companies, including market entry programs and PR positioning campaigns.
The Middleband Group
- Consulting firm focusing on helping early-stage companies to define and execute their go-to-market strategies and mid-stage companies to re-calibrate existing ones.
- Consulting firm cultivating innovative ideas into groundbreaking products and successful companies.
The Startup Lawyer
- Entrepreneur and startup company law weblog and services.
Steve Mitten, CPCC
- Professional coaching for entrepreneurs involved in start ups.
Team and a Dream
- Helps very early stage Internet and software companies get to the next level by providing services such as Internet property development, competitive intelligence, marketing, PR blitzes, and entrepreneur coaching.
- Provides acting CFO, IPO mentoring, corporate positioning, financial modeling, venture capital, partnerships, business modeling, and support services for technology companies.
- Offers information for entrepreneurs on business plans, going public, IPOs, and venture capital.
- Specializes in the assessment, valuation and monitoring of start-up companies.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 28, 2014 at 5:24:09 UTC -