become an editor
the entire directory
only in Small_Business/Associations
This category in other languages:
AiF. German Federation of Industrial Research Associations
- Non-profit association of German industry organizations, dedicated to the promotion of research and development for small and medium-sized enterprises. English and German.
American Small Businesses Association
- News, resources, mission statement and member benefit information.
Association for Corporate Growth
- Focus: an international organization dedicated to fostering sound corporate growth
- Information center for minority and women owned businesses and Fortune 1000 Companies.
Irish Coalition of Service Industries
- ICSI is representative body for the services sector in Ireland
Levy Economics Institute of Bard College
- Bard College's nonpartisan, independently funded research organization devoted to public service vis a vis economics. Scholarship and economic forecasting yield useful ideas, directions and information for small businesses.
Medium Business Alliance
- Alliance formed to provide medium businesses and the people who work for them with the information, education, resources, and networking.
National Association of Homebased Businesses
- Provides home business services, ranging from joint marketing to a consultant who will diagnose flaws in a marketing plan and explain how to correct them.
National Business Association
- Non-profit organization supporting and educating the small business community.
National Business Incubation Association
- Business incubators help emerging growth companies survive and grow during the start-up period when they are most vulnerable. With approximately 800 members worldwide, NBIA is the largest membership organization of its kind. Membership fee.
National Congress of Inventor Organizations
- Resource for inventors and entrepreneurs. Inventor Online magazine, free consultations, patent search online, links to patent office and other government resources, free how-to information on how to keep proper records, important warning information about invention scams.
National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB)
- The largest advocacy organization representing small and independent businesses in the United States.
National Small Business Association (NSBA)
- PAC for small business.
National Women's Business Council
- Advisory panel to the President and Congress on economic issues important to women business owners.
- A nonprofit association dedicated to encouraging the formation, growth, and success of small business nationwide through counseling and mentor programs.
Small Business and Entrepreneurship Council
- Works to protect small business and promote entrepreneurship through advocacy, research, networking, and education.
The Small Business School
- Over 100,000 small business have registered on this site; all specific information remains confidential but the indexed results by industry are public.
UK Business Incubation (UKBI)
- The UK Business Incubation (UKBI) web site contains details of all UK incubation projects, sources of finance for incubators, best practice guidelines, news and events, and is generally a forum for the exchange of information to help potential and existing UK incubators, and small businesses generally.
United States Chamber of Commerce
- A business federation representing companies, business associations, state and local chambers in the U.S., and American Chambers of Commerce abroad. Daily news updates, the issues, and chamber webcasts.
Veterans' Business Outreach Center
- Non profit organization that aids disabled veterans create, develop and retain businesses.
Young Americas Business Trust
- Site for young entrepreneurs, purpose of the Trust is to develop business skills in young people in the Americas.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 1, 2014 at 7:00:20 UTC -