the entire directory
only in Retail_Trade/Retailers
Food and Related Products
Business: Consumer Goods and Services
Business: Opportunities: Franchising: Franchises: Retail
Business: Wholesale Trade: General Merchandise
Shopping: General Merchandise
Shopping: General Merchandise: Major Retailers
This category in other languages:
- International retail and manufacturing arm of the Hong Kong conglomerate Hutchison Whampoa Limited.
AC Moore Arts & Crafts, Inc.
- Operates arts and crafts superstores throughout the Eastern United States.
ALCO Stores, Inc.
- Variety store chain in the Midwest and Southwest United States. Features specials, locations, and company information.
- Crafting and home decorating retail chain. Includes store locator and employment information.
- Department store chain. Includes sales events, store locator and customer service information.
- Closeout retail chain with stores in the United States. Features specials, store locator, employment, and company information.
BJ’s Wholesale Club
- Membership warehouse retail stores on the United State's east coast. Includes member services, locations, and specials.
- Owns and operates stores which offer apparel, cosmetics, home furnishings, bedding and furniture, fine jewelry and leased maternity departments.
Bradbeers Group of Independent Retailers
- Chain of family run independent department stores in the UK.
- Operates women's apparel specialty stores. Includes FAQ and store locator.
Chelsea Premium Outlet Center
- Upscale outlet shopping chain. Outlet locator, brands listed, sale information, and customer service.
Claire's Stores, Inc.
- International specialty retailer offering value-priced costume jewelry, accessories, and cosmetics to fashion-aware tweens, teens and young adults.
Cost Plus World Market
- Operates specialty retail stores offering casual home living and entertainment products such as home decor, kitchen utensils, ceramics, glassware, textiles, gifts and decorative accessories, gourmet food, and beverages. (Nasdaq: CPWM).
- Operates retail warehouse club-style stores. (Nasdaq: CULS).
Costco Wholesale Corporation
- US retailer of brand name and private label products. Employment, investment information, product notices, membership requirements, store locator, and online order delivery information.
- Retailer of clothing, footwear and accessories for junior and plus sized female customers, online and in retail locations.
- Owns and operates retail stores selling basic goods.
Dollar Tree, Inc.
- Operates discount variety stores offering general merchandise at one-dollar price points. (Nasdaq: DLTR).
Dress Barn, Inc.
- Operates chain of off-price women's apparel stores offering career fashions such as sportswear, dresses, suits, blazers and accessories to working women. (Nasdaq: DBRN).
Elder-Beerman Stores Corp.
- Operates independent department stores offering branded merchandise, including women's ready-to-wear, men's and children's apparel, accessories, shoes and cosmetics, home furnishings and other consumer goods. (Nasdaq: EBSC).
- Acquires, establishes and operates pawnshops (Nasdaq: EZPW).
- Operates off-price retail apparel and houseware stores in western United States.
Family Dollar Stores
- Operates a chain of discount stores across the US. Includes store locations, supply partners, distribution centers, information for investors.
Guitar Center, Inc.
- Operates retail music stores, offering variety of musical instruments and accessories, including pro audio and recording equipment. (Nasdaq: GTRC).
H and M
- Offers clothing for men, women and children. United Kingdom.
- International luxury lifestyle stores specialising in brand name merchandise with stores in London, Leeds and Riyadh. Stores offer restaurants and food retailing.
Ito-Yokado Co., Ltd.
- Holding company with subsidiaries which operate chain of superstores, franchise convenience stores under the name 7-Eleven, and coffee-shop style restaurants under the name Denny's. (Nasdaq: IYCOY).
J.C. Penney Inc.
- Features apparel for men, women, and children, toys, sports equipment, electronics and music, online store, and customer service.
Jos. A. Bank Clothiers, Inc.
- Markets and retails traditional men's styled clothing. (Nasdaq: JOSB).
- Nationwide and online retailer of electronics, toys, clothing, bedding, furniture, and home decor.
- Parent company of Victoria's Secret, Bath and Body Works, The Limited, Express, The White Barn Candle Co., and Henri Bendel. Features company information and store locators for each brand.
- Off-price specialty retailer of designer fashions.
- Department store chain. Information about the company, career opportunities, store locator, and retail operations.
Michaels Stores, Inc.
- Operates specialty retail stores which provide a large assortment of general crafts, home decor items, picture framing materials and services, art and hobby supplies, party supplies, silk and dried flowers, wearable art, and seasonal and holiday merchandise. (Nasdaq: MIKE).
Mothers Work, Inc.
- Operates apparel stores offering upscale maternity clothing.
Moto Photo, Inc.
- Owns, operates and franchises one-hour photo processing retail stores which offer photo finishing and related imaging services and merchandise. (Nasdaq: MOTO).
- News and travel gift retailer operating in-line stores, newsstands and coffee shops in hotels, airports and commuter rail stations.
Pacific Sunwear of California, Inc.
- Operates retail stores which sell casual apparel, accessories and footwear, including shorts, pants, overshirts, sweatshirts, outerwear and sunglasses, designed to meet the lifestyle needs of active teens and young adults. (Nasdaq: PSUN).
Primark Stores Ltd
- Major retail group operating stores in the UK and Ireland, where it trades under the Penneys name. Company profile and career opportunities.
PRO Group, Inc.
- A hardware, farm and garden merchandise and market consortium.
- Consumer electronics specialty retailer of wireless communications, electronic parts, batteries and accessories. Includes company history, investor relations, press room, and careers. (NYSE: RSH)
- Department store retailer which includes Saks Fifth Avenue, Proffitt's, Younkers, Carson Pirie Scott, and Bergner's. Store locator, history, investor relations, and career and vendor information.
- Chain of full-line retail stores. Offers information on career opportunities, community affairs, online shopping, and store locator.
- General merchandise and pharmacy stores throughout the United States. Includes flyer and locations.
The Sports Authority, Inc.
- US-wide retailer focussing on sports products. Based in Englewood, CO 80150, USA. (NYSE:TSA)
- Owns Bealls, Palais Royal, Peebles, and Stage department stores. Includes products, corporate information, and store locator.
Stein Mart, Inc.
- Upscale, off-price specialty store chain. Includes store locator, career opportunities, and investor information.
- General merchandise retailer. Includes careers, news releases, investor information, community giving and workplace diversity.
- Retailer in Thailand, with a network of stores and hypermarkets.
- Discount retailer of apparel and home fashions, including T.J.Maxx, Marshalls, Winners, HomeGoods, T.K.Maxx, A.J.Wright, and HomeSense. Includes information about operating divisions, annual reports, and SEC documents.
Toys 'R' Us Inc.
- Offer toys, games, sporting goods, electronics, software, and children's clothing and furniture. Includes corporate and investor information, product lines, and online shopping. NYSE: TOY
Trans World Entertainment Corp.
- Operates retail entertainment stores offering prerecorded audio and video cassettes and compact discs. (Nasdaq: TWMC).
- Closeout retailer listing financial statements, press releases, store locations and job openings.
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
- Main corporate site of the multinational retailer offers information including a company profile, news, careers, investor relations, and philanthropy.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 17, 2015 at 5:55:51 UTC -