become an editor
the entire directory
only in Retail_Trade/Education_and_Training
Education and Training
Open Directory - Business: Retail Trade: Education and Training
Business: Education and Training
Business: Management: Education and Training
This category in other languages:
Creative Insights Inc.
- Presentations, workshops, study tours and consulting services with a focus on retail and consumer trends, selling skills, on-brand customer service and the shopping experience.
- Product education resources for retail technical sales professionals.
Employee Performance Strategies, Inc.
- Performance based training services and strategies. CBT, WBT, CD-ROM, curriculum development, stand up facilitation services available.
- Performance programs and training products for associates, managers, trainers, and executives.
- Retail business change, skill and systems training in the UK. Includes case studies and contacts.
The Friedman Group
- Sales and service training, seminars, materials and consulting firm. Includes services, products, and company information.
The Graff Retail Group
- Retail training, and management professionals. Includes services, speakers, and contacts.
Integrity Training Solutions
- Australian company offering packaged and custom training and consulting services.
Jay Baker Retailing Initiative
- Retail theory and practice. Participants include researchers, educators, students, and industry leaders. Features contacts and research.
- Professional sales training for jewelry retailers world-wide.
LJT Management Services
- Provider of retailer, wholesaler, and marketing representative training to major oil companies, convenience store chains and independent operators.
- Providing retail stores nationwide with assessments, training and consulting to make them more customer service oriented.
Multimedia Plus, Inc.
- Specializing in retail training and communications, we create dynamic and engaging programs while never losing sight of training objectives.
Objective Management Group, Inc.
- Tools for evaluating sales organizations, attracting and screening sales candidates, and measuring the growth of salespeople.
Platt Retail Institute
- Initiates and secures the funding of studies by Research Fellows on specific retail business issues.
- Retail training seminars from speaker Tom Shay. Includes original articles, open-to-buy calculator, and newsletter.
- The Industry Skills Council for the Australian service industries, which include wholesale, retail and personal services, tourism and hospitality, and sport and recreation.
STS Vocational Training
- Specialised Training Services provide workbased and distance education training for Business, I.T., Retail and General Education, in South East Queensland.
Total Marketing Resource
- Retail optical training program.
Total Retail Training
- Specialists in the development of pre-written policy and procedure manuals for the retail industry, training and assessment services.
The Training Media Company
- Online retail training video.
- Training tips, tools, and techniques for retail sales. Includes newsletter and contacts.
Education and Training
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, February 9, 2013 7:35:02 AM EST -