become an editor
the entire directory
only in Retail_Trade/Associations
Toys and Games
Business: International Business and Trade: Associations
This category in other languages:
Alabama Retail Association
- Helpful information and benefits for retail businesses in Alabama.
American Booksellers Association
- Trade organization devoted to the support of booksellers.
American Specialty Toy Retailing Association (ASTRA)
- Provides an opportunity for specialty toy retailers, manufacturers, and sales representatives to come together to strengthen and expand the specialty toy market.
Association for Retail Technology Standards
- Retailer driven membership organization dedicated to creating an international, barrier-free technology environment for retailers.
Association of Convenience Stores
- The campaigning voice of UK shops. Includes information on membership, its lobbying activities, advice, networking and industry news.
Australasian Association of Convenience Stores
- Supports convenience store retailers and suppliers. Features calendar, industry reports, and training courses.
Australian Retailers Association Victoria
- Retail employer organization providing seminars, publications and support.
Canadian Fence Industry Association
- Find resources for Canadian retailers and wholesalers of fence products and related services. Includes national news and links.
- International trade association of Christian product suppliers and retailers. Features member services and training resources.
Chain Drug Marketing Association
- Supports the marketing and merchandising efforts of member chain drug stores. Includes mission and membership information.
Craft & Hobby Association
- Represents manufacturers and retailers involved in the production and sale of products and supplies found in art, craft, hobby, sewing and other leisure industry outlets. Details trade shows and includes market research and consumer information.
Electronic Retailing Association
- Membership organization of direct response firms and their suppliers features industry events, news, regulatory and consumer information, and searchable industry database.
Entertainment Merchants Association (EMA)
- Not-for-profit trade association representing DVD and video game retailers, distributors, and suppliers. Includes membership information and industry resources.
Fair Trade Federation
- Association of businesses, including retailers, committed to providing fair wages and good employment opportunities to economically disadvantaged.
Illinois Retail Merchants Association (IRMA)
- Represents small stores and national chains in the Illinois area. Offers educational seminars, legislative services, and programs for businesses.
- Accolade award organization given to outstanding service providers. Features history, principles, and nominations.
In-Store Marketing Institute
- Information and education on in-store marketing, including articles, images, research, and presentations on point-of-purchase advertising.
International Association of Floor Care & Sewing Professionals (VDTA/SDTA)
- USA. Trade organisation for retailers in vacuum cleaners and sewing machines. Library of magazines.
International Council of Shopping Centers
- Trade organization for the international shopping center industry.
International Fur Trade Federation
- IFTF is an independent international federation of national fur trade associations and organisations.
Michigan Retailers Association
- Offering retail merchant business services including credit and debit bank card processing, worker compensation insurance and legislative advocacy.
Minnesota Retail Merchants Association
- A statewide trade association that provides legislative advocacy and money-saving services to small and large retailers.
Museum Store Association
- Provides education and resources for museum store retailers. Features membership information, events, job board, and industry reports.
National Art Materials Trade Association (NAMTA)
- International organization covering art and creative materials retailing and manufacture. Features membership and fine art materials conference information.
National Association of Chain Drug Stores
- Membership includes chain drug retailers plus manufacturers, publishers, and advertising agencies.
National Association of Convenience Stores (NACS)
- International trade group representing retailers and suppliers. Includes news, buyer's guide, events, membership information, and industry resources.
National Association of Store Fixture Manufacturers
- An association dedicated to raising the professional, educational, and ethical standards of the store fixture manufacturing industry.
National Automatic Merchandising Association
- The world's largest association serving the retail vending, OCS and food service industries.
National Pawnbrokers Association
- Information about services, location of members, how to join, and contact form.
National Retail Federation
- Industry's largest advocacy organization which advances the industry through professional seminars, trade conferences, publications and educational activities.
National Retail Hardware Association
- Industry resource center.
New Jersey Retail Merchants Association
- Publications, events, government affairs, committees, related links, and membership details.
New Zealand Retailers Association
- Details about the group, member benefits, news, how to join, related links, and contact information.
North Carolina Retail Merchants Association (NCRMA)
- Includes membership information, publications, and legislative data.
Party Club of America (PCA)
- Association of store owners who collaborate to compete with national chains. Member benefits, details about the group, and how to join.
Philippine Amalgamated Supermarkets Association, Incorporated
- An association of operators of supermarkets to promote and safeguard their interest and that of the consuming public, includes membership details, industry directory and officer profiles.
Professional Pricing Society
- Professional association of pricing decision makers and price management personnel. Discussion group, job openings, salary survey results, feature articles and whitepapers (some are in a members-only area), news, and a members list with joining details.
Retail Council of New York State
- A full service trade association that offers merchant account services, workers compensation, statutory disability insurance, government relations, and other insurances. New York, USA.
Retail Industry Leaders Association
- International alliance of retailers and retail product and service suppliers. Includes membership and event information.
- Western Canada trade community.
Shop and Display Equipment Association (SDEA)
- Supports manufacturers of shopfittings and retail display equipment. Includes directory and membership information.
- Association for retailers online, providing information, research, and conferences. Includes newsletter and membership details.
South Dakota Retailers Association
- A statewide business organization based in Pierre, South Dakota. Represents the interests of retail businesses who sell retail products and services throughout the State of South Dakota. Members list, news and events, overview of the group, and how to join.
Tennessee Retail Association
- Advocates for the concerns and needs of the retail industry in Tennessee.
Virginia Petroleum, Convenience and Grocery Association
- Non-profit, statewide trade association representing the petroleum and food industries.
Virginia Retail Merchants Association
- Dedicated to providing legislative representation and discounted business services, includes legislative reports, meeting schedules and membership information.
Washington Retail Association
- The eyes, ears and voice of Washington Retailers.
Wyoming Retail Merchants Association
- News, details about the group, member benefits, retail issues, and contact information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 9, 2013 at 16:22:19 UTC -