the entire directory
only in Residential/Affordable_Housing
Affordable Housing Providers
Grants, Credits and Assistance
Lawyers and Law Firms
Technical Assistance Providers
US Department of Housing and Urban Development
Society: Issues: Housing: Affordable and Low Income Housing
Affordabable Housing Training and Consulting Services
- Specializes in web-based training and on-site consulting in the multifamily affordable housing industry. Find out about classes, consulting services, and company profile. Based in Essex Junction, VT.
The Affordable Housing Institute
- Works worldwide to bring together best practices, technical assistance, property solutions, information sharing, and leadership on affordable housing. Based in Boston.
Affordable Housing Tax Credit Coalition
- Non-profit organization of low income housing tax credit program housing providers.
CHAIN of MN
- A Minnesota affordable housing guide including home ownership information and a rental classifieds service.
The Danter Company
- Basic information on the Low-Income Housing Tax Credit Program, including statistics and a database of current program maximum incomes and rents.
Enterprise Community Partners
- Supports community-based nonprofits creating homes affordable to low-income Americans. Features funding applications and timelines, resource database, a forum and other developer support, all search-able.
- Fannie Mae provides financial products and services that increase the availability and affordability of housing for low-, moderate- and middle-income Americans.
Housing Assistance Council (HAC)
- Helps local organizations in rural America build affordable homes. Includes information about loans, technical assistance, training, links, publications and relevant articles.
- Publisher of books and magazines for professionals in the affordable housing industry.
- Contains valuable statistics for those interested in financing, developing, or managing affordable housing, including HUD-mandated rent and income levels for assisted housing programs (Low Income Housing Tax Credit, Section 8 and other) and Fair Market Rents.
- News feeds, discussion forums, listserv and searchable index of publications related to low income housing. Site is sponsored by the Fannie Mae Foundation.
Mark-to-Market Program--an overview
- Overview of the Mark-to-Market program, including eligibility, the program's process, and links to sites of interest.
National Center for Housing Management (NHCM)
- Provides management improvement services including compliance and performance education, technical support and consulting to professionals in the affordable housing industry and military housing.
National Council of State Housing Agencies (NCSHA)
- Nonprofit organization increases housing opportunities for lower income and underserved people through the financing, development, and preservation of affordable housing. Links to each State Housing Finance Agency.
National Housing & Rehabilitation Association
- Provides in-depth information on various affordable housing issues including the Low-Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC), historic preservation, multifamily housing finance, HUD and FHA programs, and public housing redevelopment.
National Housing Trust (NHT)
- Nonprofit organization formed to preserve and improve affordable multifamily homes for low and moderate income use. Includes information on technical assistance, training, public policy, and staff.
Novogradac & Company LLP
- Current industry news, information, and resources.
Office of Multifamily Housing Assistance Restructuring
- Official site of the Mark-to-Market program, including a list of all Participating Administrative Entities, updated weekly, and other key program information and procedures.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 14, 2008 at 22:22:53 UTC -