become an editor
the entire directory
only in Education_and_Training/Designations
Education and Training
Certified Commercial Investment Member Institute
- Offers the CCIM designation for Realtors focusing on commercial transactions. Includes requirements, educational opportunities, events, links to state level chapters, and member directory.
Council of Real Estate Brokerage Managers
- Awards the CRB designation to managers who have completed advanced educational and professional requirements. Includes criteria, courses, news, and events calendar.
Council of Residential Specialists
- Provides the CRS designation for agents specializing in residential transactions. Includes requirements, resources, and links to state level chapters.
The Counselors of Real Estate
- Offers the CRE designation to select professionals around the world; includes details on membership, regional chapters, news and events calendar.
Distressed Property Institute, LLC
- Awards the CDPE certification to agents completing specialized training in short sales and foreclosure prevention. Includes course description, blog, and registration information.
- Certification for Internet professionalism; includes course description, member directory, press releases, and testimonials.
The Institute for Luxury Home Marketing
- Provides the Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CLHMS) designation. Find articles and research on the lifestyles and trends of the affluent, class schedules, and testimonials.
Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
- Offers the Certified Property Manager (CPM) designation. Find out about training, information, research, analysis and advice for professionals managing all types of income-producing properties.
Real Estate Buyer's Agent Council
- Offers the Accredited Buyer Representative designation for managers and agents (ABR and ABRM). Includes requirements, member directory, course offerings, and tools for home buyers.
Realtors Land Institute (RLI)
- Offers the ALC designation for Realtors specializing in land sales. Includes details on membership, property search, and events calendar.
Senior Advantage Real Estate Council
- Grants the Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES) designation for agents specializing in properties for senior citizens. Includes newsletter, topics, reports, services.
- Find out about the Accredited Staging Professional (ASP) certification. Includes information on preparing property for sale, requirements, events, and links to accredited professionals.
Women's Council of Realtors
- Awards the Performance Management Network (PMN) designation. Gives contact information for local chapters, dates and locations for events, with application for membership and discussion boards.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 28, 2008 at 8:29:39 UTC -