become an editor
the entire directory
only in Education_and_Training/Academic_Departments
Education and Training
Open Directory - Business: Real Estate: Education and Training: Academic Departments
Reference: Education: Colleges and Universities: Academic Departments
Boston University Certificate Programs in Real Estate
- Offers certificates in real estate, finance, and facilities management. Includes course descriptions, schedule, and campus locations.
Cambridge International Land Institute
- Provides training and online instruction to property professionals plus short courses for international groups. Includes staff, visiting fellowships, and news. Based in the UK.
Columbia Business School Real Estate Program
- Offers MBA degree. Includes curriculum and course map, faculty, career information, and publications. Campus in New York.
Cornell University Program in Real Estate
- Two year Masters degree includes investment and finance, project development, asset and property management. Features program information, admissions, and career services.
Hong Kong Polytechnic University Department of Building and Real Estate
- Bachelor's program and Master's degree courses. Includes academic subjects, research center, faculty, web course access, and journal.
MIT Center for Real Estate
- One year Masters degree program. Features courses, professional development, research, news and alumni. Campus in Cambridge, MA.
Northwestern University Real Estate Management Program
- Offered through the Kellogg School of Management. Features courses, schedules, faculty, real estate club, and conference. Campus in Evanston, IL.
NYU Real Estate Institute
- Graduate certificates and Masters degree program at New York University. Features information on degrees, downloadable brochure, and calendar.
Penn State Department of Insurance and Real Estate
- The Smeal College of Business offers undergradutate, MBA, Executive MBA, and PhD programs. Includes faculty, research and news.
University of British Columia Commerce Real Estate Division
- Offers real estate programs by correspondence with specialties in urban land economics, mortgages, and appraisal. Includes course details and industry affiliations.
University of California at Berkeley Real Estate at Haas
- Offers undergraduate, MBA and PhD programs. Features academics, faculty, alumni, and research center.
University of Cincinnati Real Estate Program
- Undergraduate and MBA degrees. Features academics, scholarships, faculty and staff, alumni, and newsletters.
University of Connecticut Center for Real Estate and Urban Economic Studies
- Undergraduate, MBA, and PhD. Features information on degree programs, faculty, conferences, and real estate library. Located in Storrs, CT.
University of Hong Kong Department of Real Estate and Construction
- Interdisciplinary Bachelors, Masters, and research degree programs. Features staff, study tours, and the Centre for Real Estate and Urban Economics.
University of Reading Department of Real Estate and Planning
- Undergraduate and postgraduate programs in the UK. Features student information, staff, departmental publications, and news.
University of San Diego’s Burnham-Moores Center for Real Estate
- Offers Masters of Science in the field. Features information on the degree, curriculum, internships, conferences.
University of Southern California Masters in Real Estate Development
- MRED program focuses on design, finance, and policy. Includes information on the curriculum, prerequisites, career services, faculty and the Lusk Center.
University of Washington Runstad Center for Real Estate Studies
- Offers certificate and degree programs. Provides information on departments, academics, and publications. Campus in Seattle.
University of Wisconsin-Madison Department of Real Estate and Urban Land Economics
- Offers certificate program plus Bachelors, Masters, and PhD degrees. Includes curriculum, faculty, alumni, and newsletter.
USC Lusk Center for Real Estate Development
- Promotes research, professional development, and industry outreach and education. Includes both academic and executive programs. Campus in Los Angeles, CA.
Virginia Commonwealth University Real Estate & Land Development
- Offers graduate and undergraduate study in the field. Features academic program, faculty, internships, conferences, lecture series. Campus in Richmond, VA.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 4, 2013 at 15:43:21 UTC -