become an editor
the entire directory
only in Development/Consulting
Construction and Maintenance
Urban and Regional Planning
Business: Real Estate: Consulting
CNL Financial Group, Inc.
- Privately held investment and development group headquartered in Orlando, FL. Includes areas of focus, community relations, staff profiles, and career opportunities.
The Crestline Group
- Provides commercial planning, development and management services in Canada, Mexico and Latin America. Includes profile, details on projects, and contact information.
EDR - Economic Development Resources
- Consulting services to both public and private clients in economic development and re-development.
- Offers development, construction, portfolio management and project management advisory services. Features company profile, team biographies. Includes French translation. Offices in Montreal and Boston.
The Falbey Group Consultants
- A multidisciplinary and strategic planning advisory group for real estate developers with over 30 years experience solving development problems.
Fluor Global Location Strategies
- Specializes in site location, site selection and economic development services for companies and communities around the world.
HealthCare Facilities Development Corporation
- Specialists in medical office building development providing brokerage, construction and property management services. Includes photo gallery and service profiles.
- Consultants for land use planning, redevelopment, master planned communities. Features environmental consulting, feasibility studies, plat approvals. Based in Salt Lake City, UT.
- Information on the development and management of convention centers, sports arenas, stadiums, trade districts, and hotels.
Leland Consulting Group
- Market strategies, programming, financial analysis and implementation.
Mexico Retail Advisors, LLC
- San Diego based brokerage and consulting company focusing on developing shopping centers and industrial properties in Mexico; includes projects, tenant listing, demographics, and company profile.
Pritchard Associates, Inc
- Full service commercial property development management firm offering solutions to retail, industrial, and office building owners, general commercial real estate, and hospital construction. Based in Dallas, TX.
- Provides construction planning at all stages of the construction process from feasibility to final account.
RE/Group Development Advisors
- Advises tenants, landlords, and investors in commercial real estate development process. Includes profile, news, facts, and client data. Malvern, PA
Real Estate Solutions, LLC
- Provides real estate market and financial analysis, development strategies and financial structuring for public and private sector clients.
Retail Future Ltd.
- Retail development consultancy offering asset strategy, project coordination and financial monitoring. Includes services, projects and contacts.
- Specialized, full-service market research, development management, marketing and sales consulting firm that has served not-for-profit sponsors of continuing care retirement communities.
Spitzer & Associates
- Specializes in right of way acquisition and relocation assistance plus project management and oversight. Features services, team, project highlights, FAQs.
T and T Engineering
- Civil engineering services to both the public and private sector in the states of Arizona and New Mexico.
TIP Strategies, Inc.
- Austin-based business and economic development consulting firm. Specializes in strategic planning, site selection, economic impact analysis. Includes services, company profile, recent projects.
- Real estate and urban planning consultants specializing in market analysis and development studies.
- Nationwide consultants in land use planning, zoning entitlement, due diligence and architecture offering information on projects and services.
- Provides economic, market and strategic advisory services to public and private developers with a specialty in retail properties. Includes profile, projects, and press releases. Based in Toronto.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 2, 2014 at 5:15:11 UTC -