become an editor
the entire directory
only in Commercial/Economic_Development_Agencies
Economic Development Agencies
Abilene Industrial Economic Development Foundation
- Provides information and guidance on financial incentives, available sites or facilities, and a quality labor force to assist companies seeking a pro-business city in central Texas for expansion or relocation.
Appalachian Center for Economic Networks (ACENet)
- Privately and government funded community economic development organization currently focusing on technology and food sectors.
Broome County Industrial Development Alliance (BCIDA)
- New York - Promotes the county as a great place to do business, with some background information, lists of advantages to locating there, and featured industrial real estate listings.
Caldwell Economic Development Council
- Non-profit organization dedicated to the economic stability of Caldwell, Idaho and its surrounding communities by creating diverse, sustainable jobs and providing a strong financial basis for the county.
Caribbean-Central American Action
- private, independent organization that promotes private sector-led economic development in the Caribbean Basin and throughout the Hemisphere.
Charleston Regional Development Alliance
- South Carolina - Representing Berkeley, Charleston and Dorchester counties; includes business news, statistics, and area reports as well as details on incentives, the workforce, and building sites.
City of College Station, Texas Economic Development
- Resources for business, demographic data and searchable database of available real estate for College Station, Texas.
City of Mesa, AZ Economic Development
- Committed to actively promoting and preserving the economic strength of the city to ensure that Mesa is the preferred location for new, existing and expanding organizations.
Clay County Economic Development Council
- Missouri organization for business development. Includes statistical local information, news, contacts, and resources for the area.
Decatur County Development Corporation
- Non-profit, public/private partnership focused on improving the economy of Decatur County, Iowa.
East London Industrial Development Zone
- South Africa - Aims to bring economic growth to the region by offering investors a globally competitive combination of geographic position, infrastructure, services and labour.
Economic Development Commission of Caldwell County, North Carolina
- Formed to encourage job creation, retention and investment. Includes details of grants and incentives, demographics, event calendar, industrial directory, and community information.
Economic Development Company of Lancaster County
- Lancaster County, PA.
Economic Development Corporation of Wawa
- Includes information about Wawa, Ontario and its surrounding area.
Empire State Development
- The New York State agency that provides assistance and service to businesses in order to encourage economic investment and prosperity in the state.
Entergy Texas Economic Development
- Available buildings and sites and community profiles for Southeast Texas area
Florence County, SC Economic Development Partnership
- Economic development, planning, business opportunities, demographics, and employment.
Frisco Economic Development Corporation
- Texas - Assists in site selection, development and growth of businesses nation-wide. Offers incentives, office parks, industrial sites, eco dev sales tax, tax abatement and exploding population growth.
Gainesville Council for Economic Outreach
- Resource for economic development in Gainesville, Florida. Provides information on assistance for companies, labor, demographics for the county, real estate, and general overview of the Gainesville community.
Greater Fort Bend Economic Development Council
- Texas - Provides data and direction on demographics, real estate, utilities, site mapping and tax incentive packages.
Greenbrier Valley Economic Development Corporation
- West Virginia - Serves the business community of Greenbrier, Monroe and Pocahontas Counties. Includes news.
Hagerstown-Washington County Economic Development Commission
- Maryland - Economic development programs and information, including demographics, incentives, and links.
Harnett County Economic Development Commission
- North Carolina - Features county overview, demographics, available sites and buildings, business expansion and relocation information.
Hernando County Office of Business Development
- Hernando County, Florida
Jacksonville Regional Economic Development Corporation
- Details financial incentives, available buildings and community profiles for the Jacksonville, Illinois region.
Jefferson Parish Economic Development Commission (JEDCO)
- Offers business and economic development assistance to companies planning on starting up, expanding in, or relocating to Jefferson Parish, Louisiana.
Joint Economic & Community Development Board
- Information from this joint venture of Wilson County and Lebanon, Mt. Juliet, and Watertown working to provide jobs for local citizens.
League City Economic Development Corporation
- League City, its economic base in aerospace, petrochemicals, services, health care, its well educated workforce, excellent transportation network is an outstanding community to locate a business
Marion County Economic Development Commission
- South Carolina - Offers businesses assistance with customized data, sites and buildings, incentives, and workforce training. Includes profile, available sites, community profiles and demographics.
Martin Economic Development Corporation
- Seeks to attract business and industry to Martin, Tennessee for the purpose of creating jobs, contributing to the local economy, and expanding existing businesses and industries.
Mecklenburg County, Virginia Economic Development
- Official site selection and business location information including business data, online sites and buildings database, and interactive maps.
Merrimack Valley Economic Development Council
- Incentives, demographics, and other information from this private, non-profit, charitable organization, created to promote the interests of the Merrimack Valley region.
Michigan Economic Development Corporation
- Michigan's state agency that provides site location assistance and financing to growing companies.
The Middle Monongahela Industrial Development Association (MMIDA)
- Creates business and industrial parks in a four-county area of southwestern Pennsylvania. Features financing programs, tax incentives, regional information.
- Economic development agency assisting inward investors in company relocation, development and setup in Midi-Pyrenees.
- A resource of information on the economic development of Midland Michigan.
- Collaborative, non-profit, professional economic development organization for the communities of Adair, Greene, and Guthrie counties, Iowa.
Morehouse Economic Development Corporation
- Morehouse Parish is the Morehouse Economic Development Corporation (MEDC), providing data and information on the Parish and Northeast Louisiana Region.
Nevada, IA Economic Development
- Shopping, calendar of events, community quick reference, available land and sites for the city of Nevada.
New Castle/Henry County Economic Development Corporation
- Offers industrial sites and buildings to businesses that are looking to expand and relocate in east central Indiana.
New Hampton Economic Development
- Iowa community opportunities for business development and personal growth. Features location and workforce advantages, available properties, statistical profile, business resources.
New West End Company London
- Re-develops Oxford, Bond and Regent Streets, London. Links: shopping, leisure, retail, tourism, property.
North Central Iowa Growth Partnership
- Clear Lake, Mason City, Cerro Gordo County Iowa
North Dakota Department of Economic Development & Finance
- For business expansion, relocation or retention in North Dakota. Help with food processing, manufacturing, technology or shared service centers.
Nuestra Community Development Corporation
- Provides community economic development help with affordable and low income housing, minority small business loans, small business development, urban renewal, and community organization.
Panhandle Nebraska Area Development District
- Economic and community development in the Panhandle of Nebraska.
Philippine Economic Zone Authority
- Promotes the establishment of economic zones in the Philippines for foreign investments. Includes registration procedures, forms, zone facts and online reports.
Site, Buildings and Community Information for Kentucky
- Site selection and location assistance tool. Complete list of sites, buildings and community information for Kentucky.
South Coast Development Council
- A non-profit, private organization designed to help create living-wage jobs for Coos and western Douglas Counties in Oregon.
Ulster County Development Corporation
- Ulster County Development Corporation (UCDC) provides information regarding business incentives, business relocation, and business real estate in New York's Hudson Valley.
- Free zone and business center, targeting science, information services, and technology companies. Information on facilities and tax incentives.
Webster City Area Development
- Iowa organization committed to creating a thriving business community and strong local economy by encouraging the expansion, location and start-up of businesses. Includes information about available properties, major employers and business resources.
York County South Carolina Economic Development
- York County capitalizes on its geography by offering a South Carolina option for a Charlotte region location.
Economic Development Agencies
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 25, 2014 at 2:57:48 UTC -