become an editor
the entire directory
only in Books/History
Publishing and Printing
Arts: Literature: Genres: Historical Fiction
Shopping: Publications: Books: History
- UK-based publishers of historical documents and maps particularly concerning the Middle East, South-East Asia and the Balkans.
Between the Lakes Group
- Publishes local history, genealogy, and Americana material relating to New York, New England and elsewhere.
- Offering historical fiction and non-fiction, in paperback and electronic format.
- Publishing diaries from around the world such as a 16th century alchemist, a diplomat in Stalin's Russia, and an escapee from a Nazi labour camp.
- A Wellington, New Zealand -based publisher specialising in books that focus on the indigenous people of Maori.
The Narrative Press
- Prints first-person accounts of historic adventures.
South Platte Press
- Publisher of historical books about railroads, focusing on the American Great Plains and West.
The Yukoner Magazine
- Publisher of history magazine and books about Bush pilots, trappers, miners, outdoor adventures, and character profiles.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 11, 2015 at 15:54:06 UTC -