become an editor
the entire directory
only in Education/Special_Education
Publishing and Printing
Reference: Education: Products and Services: Special Education
Ann Arbor Publishers
- Suppliers of books, tests and resources for dyslexic and special needs children.
Bright Apple Online
- K-12 special education and life skills materials.
- Specializing in books for adults to improve their reading and writing skills.
Jerome M. Sattler, Publisher, Inc.
- Books for clinical psychology, school psychology, and special education fields.
- Wide ranging publications for those who work with children and adults with special needs.
Peytral Publications, Inc.
- Independent publisher and distributor of special education materials.
- Books, curricular therapy materials, tests, and journals in psychology, special education, and speech, language, and hearing. Designed for use by professionals, parents, and students.
Remedia Publications Online
- Specializes in developing materials for students whose skill levels are significantly below grade level.
- Resources that help deliver instruction, manage behavior, and meet IDEA '97 mandates.
Wilson Language Training Corp.
- Publishers of decoding and spelling program geared to students of all ages and training materials for teachers dealing with students with dyslexia.
- Workbooks and computer programs to help teens and adults who have problems with word recognition.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 4, 2014 at 6:05:07 UTC -