become an editor
the entire directory
only in Education/Special_Education
Publishing and Printing
Open Directory - Business: Publishing and Printing: Publishing: Books: Education: Special Education
Reference: Education: Products and Services: Special Education
Ann Arbor Publishers
- Suppliers of books, tests and resources for dyslexic and special needs children.
Bright Apple Online
- K-12 special education and life skills materials.
- Specializing in books for adults to improve their reading and writing skills.
Jerome M. Sattler, Publisher, Inc.
- Books for clinical psychology, school psychology, and special education fields.
LinguiSystems, Inc. Speech & Language Materials
- Wide ranging publications for those who work with children and adults with special needs.
PCI Educational Publishing
- Creates materials in the special education, at-risk academics, and early childhood categories. Also distributes materials from other publishers.
Peytral Publications, Inc.
- Independent publisher and distributor of special education materials.
- Books, curricular therapy materials, tests, and journals in psychology, special education, and speech, language, and hearing. Designed for use by professionals, parents, and students.
Remedia Publications Online
- Specializes in developing materials for students whose skill levels are significantly below grade level.
- Resources that help deliver instruction, manage behavior, and meet IDEA '97 mandates.
Special Education Resources
- Formed by three teachers with a focus on early childhood and special education.
Wilson Language Training Corp.
- Publishers of decoding and spelling program geared to students of all ages and training materials for teachers dealing with students with dyslexia.
- Workbooks and computer programs to help teens and adults who have problems with word recognition.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 2, 2007 5:53:06 PM EST -