become an editor
the entire directory
only in Books/Education
Publishing and Printing
Open Directory - Business: Publishing and Printing: Publishing: Books: Education
Pre-K through 12
Shopping: Publications: Books: Education
This category in other languages:
- Publishes Career Choices, a secondary school/college textbook series and an interdisciplinary curriculum.
Atomic Dog Publishing
- Higher education publisher specializing in developing course content in print and on the Internet.
- Publisher of self-education books with a free newsletter.
Beach City Press
- Produces research-based and standards-driven resources which increase student achievement through purposeful, meaningful instruction and guided practice of essential skills.
Bob Jones University Press
- Textbooks and educational services for Christian schools and home schools.
- Publishes textbooks, multimedia, and software for higher education.
Crystal Springs Books
- Publisher of resource books, teaching tools, and educational music.
Greenwich Exchange Publishing
- Educational titles, student guides and literature reviews.
Greenwood Publishing Group
- Wide ranging books and electronic media.
Hackett Publishing Company
- Specializing in philosophy, classics, literature, political theory and the history of science.
Innovative Systems -Publishers, Inc.
- Books and workshops for professional report writing in criminal justice, law enforcement, fire services, public safety, corrections and private security.
Jones and Bartlett Publishers
- College and emergency care textbooks.
The Learning Source Ltd
- Creators and developers of materials for educational publishers.
Leuven University Press
- Academic books, journals and series publications in multiple disciplines including arts, theology and social science.
- Textbooks and professional books in social work and history.
- Publishes educational text books and supplementary material in all subjects from infant to tertiary education.
MBAResearch and Curriculum Center
- Non-profit consortium of states providing all levels of current curriculum materials for business and marketing teachers.
- Publishers of classical education materials such as Latina Christiana and Traditional Logic.
New Readers Press
- Publisher of instructional and supplemental materials for adult literacy, basic education, high school remedial, and ESL.
- Full service publishing resources for high school and college debate.
- Produces educational resources for PreK to adult.
- Classic literature, includes catalog, discussion boards, trivia, and feature essays.
Phillip Roy, Inc.
- Publishers of adult education materials.
Rapid Intellect Group
- A virtual association of educators engaged in academic publishing.
- Publisher and information provider, operating in four core segments: science and medical, legal, education, and business. Includes an investor information area, company history, employment opportunities, and FAQ section. (NYSE: RUK and NYSE: ENL)
- Specializing in professional resources that provide the perfect mix of research and standards-based content with practical lessons and classroom activities for grades K-12.
- Stenhouse books and videos help K-12 teachers deepen their professional knowledge and build their students' skills
Teacher Created Materials
- Publisher of quality, research-based, educational resources in all curriculum areas for teachers and students at all grade and skill levels.
- Thinking skills resources for teachers and learners.
The Tufnell Press
- Books on gender, sexuality, education, and health care.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 30, 2013 at 3:04:41 UTC -