become an editor
the entire directory
only in Publishing/Associations
Publishing and Printing
Business: Publishing and Printing: Associations
Audio Publishers Association
- Association serves audio book professionals and purchasers. Searchable text of R.R. Bowker's "Words on Cassette" as well as general and membership information.
Book Industry Study Group
- Nonprofit research group comprised of organizations from all sectors of the publishing industry. Provides current research information about the industry for its members and others.
Book Marketing Profits
- North American Bookdealers Exchange, a marketing association. Includes a free newsletter link, and membership fees.
Canadian Magazine Publishers Association
- Directory of publishers, job news, events, membership information.
- Christian Copyright Licensing International. Information and resources for churches and copyright owners around the world, relating to copyright and to worship.
Dalkey Archive Press
- A nonprofit organization whose mission is the preservation of literary works of art through publication.
- Evangelical Christian Publishers Association.
Educational Paperback Association
- Association of publishers and distributors who supply paperback books, prebound books and other materials to schools and libraries. Site features information about EPA's Top 100 Authors for Children.
Independent Publishers Group
- Book distributor for a large number of independent publishers throughout the USA and worldwide. Also supplies academic and Spanish markets.
Irish Book Publishers Association
- Book publishing in Ireland: information about members, and activities.
Organization for Magazine Executive Benchmarking Association
- Association of magazine management professionals formed to compare operating performance and identify the best business practices.
Parenting Publications of America
- An organization of publishers of parenting magazines across America. Has a searchable database of member publications.
PASA: Publishers' Association of South Africa
- It has more than 150 members, which include commercial organisations, university presses, NGOs, small privately owned publishers, as well as importers and distributors.
Periodical Publishers Association
- Association of UK magazine and periodical publishers.
Small Publishers Association of North America (SPAN)
- Nonprofit professional trade association.
The Society of Scholarly Publishing (SSP)
- Events, members directory, articles and membership information
STM: International Association of Scientific, Technical and Medical Publishers
- Represents the interest of the STM publishing community in the fields of copyright, technology developments, and end user/library relations.
Yellowpage Publishing Benchmarking Association
- Conducts benchmarking studies to identify practices that improve the overall operations of the members of companies and organizations.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 8, 2013 at 21:45:08 UTC -