become an editor
the entire directory
only in Academic_and_Technical/Science
Publishing and Printing
Academic and Technical
This category in other languages:
- Books for students of horticulture on topics such as plant identification, landscape drawing, propagation and soils.
- Association of Learned and Professional Society Publishers. UK.
American Chemical Society Publications
- Publishes products and services for the practice and advancement of the chemical sciences.
American Institute of Physics Publishing Services
- Research journals, magazines, CD-ROMs, conference proceedings, and directories; in print and online.
- Publishers of study aids for medical students.
Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press
- Publishers of titles on molecular and cell biology, genetics, cancer, microbiology, development, and neuroscience.
- Publishes books, journals, and electronic materials in biology, medicine, environmental science, engineering, business, mathematics, statistics, and other technical areas. Part of the Taylor and Francis Group.
- Publishers of journals, books, magazines and CDs in most areas of science and technology with online content, subject catalogue and shopping.
- Publisher of books and journals in advanced technology and engineering.
E Schweizerbart Science Publishers
- Publishers of scholarly journals and monographs.
- Publisher of journals in math and sciences.
Elsevier Science and Technology Books
- Publishes books within the areas of science, technology and business.
- Netherlands-based publisher of books in English and Dutch in the history of medicine and the history of science.
Gordon and Breach Publishing Group
- Worldwide group of publishing companies offers latest research and developments in science, technology, medicine, the arts and humanities.
- Delivers scientific and medical research online in high-quality web environments.
Hindawi Mathematics Publications
- Specializes in books and journals in a variety of science topics.
Imperial College Press
- Publisher of science and medicine books and journals in both print and electronic formats. New titles, journals.
Institute for Scientific Information
- Publishes scholarly research databases in the sciences, social sciences, and arts and humanities. Online access is available for most ISI publications, usually by subscription.
- Publishers distributors and translators of many titles in the fields of biotechnology, environment, and natural history.
- Publishes books and electronic media dealing with ecology and environmental science.
Jupiter Scientific Publishing
- New York based publisher of popular scientific books. The company is dedicated to the promotion of science through books, the internet, and other means of communication.
Leighton Academic Press
- Small UK publisher of academic science books.
LSW Publications, Inc.
- Publishers of Educational Materials Specializing in Astronomy and Weather Topics
Mary Ann Liebert, Inc.
- Leading publishers in the field of biotechnology books and journals.
National Academies Press
- The publisher for the National Academy of Sciences, the National Academy of Engineering, the Institute of Medicine, and the National Research Council. Thousands of books freely searchable online.
Nedbook International bv.
- Distributor of scientific and professional information, with special attention to the (para)medical field.
- Publisher of books in science and medicine featuring antioxidants, free radicals, drug metabolism, and other related areas.
Old City Publishing Inc.
- Publisher of books, journals, and multimedia in physical, life and social sciences.
Oxford University Press
- Full catalog of journals.
- A resource for the energy, electronics, healthcare, computer, laser, municipal, and environmental industries. Includes publications, conferences and exhibitions, databases, information products and Internet-based services.
Praxis Publishing Ltd.
- Publishes carefully selected titles in key areas of science and technology, where significant developments are occurring, or where scientific frontiers are really being expanded.
Professional Engineering Publishing
- UK publishers of engineering books, journals, magazines, and electronic resources.
- International publisher specialising in science, technology and medicine. Includes journal search and free online access to abstracts and tables of contents in over 500 journals and 2000 books.
- The editorial division of Teton Data Systems aims to publish quality information in human and veterinary medicine.
- Publishes journals in English in physics, chemistry, and mathematics.
Walter de Gruyter
- Publisher of scientific books, journals and CD-ROMs with over 8000 titles online. Including the publishers: Mouton de Gruyter, Aldine de Gruyter and Sellier - de Gruyter.
Water Resources Publications, LLC
- Publisher and distributor of water resources books, related publications, and computer software, worldwide, since 1971.
Wiley Online Library
- Online editions of the majority of Wiley's 400+ scientific, technical, medical and professional journals. An essential resource for scientists, researchers, physicians, and librarians.
- A scientific, technical and professional publisher, particularly in chemistry and related disciplines.
WIT Press Publications
- UK publisher of engineering research in books, journals, and electronic form.
- Publisher of scientific books and journals in the Asia-Pacific region. On-line catalogue and ordering.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 6, 2014 at 13:54:03 UTC -