the entire directory
only in Publishing/Academic_and_Technical
Publishing and Printing
Academic and Technical
Computers: News and Media
Health: Animal: Publications
Health: News and Media: Publications
Shopping: Publications: Books: Professional and Technical
Shopping: Publications: University Presses
This category in other languages:
Academic Printing and Publishing
- Publisher of academic books and journals, specializing in philosophy.
American Law Institute Continuing Legal Education
- Provides a curriculum of post-admission legal education, courses, course materials, video and audio tapes, books, and other material.
American Library Association e-Store
- Publisher of professional resources for librarians, library staff, and other information professionals.
American Multicultural Publications
- Publishes reference sets on ethnic Americans.
Anshan Book Publishers
- STM publisher specialising in medical and scientific books.
- Small publisher of science and technical journals.
- Small publisher of books and journals for managers, decision makers and engineers.
- Publisher of books about surrealism and other avant-garde movements in art and literature.
Atomic Dog Publishing
- College-level textbook publisher offers combined online and print products.
- Music therapy book publisher.
- Publisher of serious non-fiction and fiction.
Bedford, Freeman & Worth College Publishing Group
- Publisher of college textbooks for higher education, career colleges, lifelong learning, government and corporate training.
Brill Academic Publishers
- International publishing company, based in Leiden, Boston and Tokyo, specializing in the humanities, although the social and biological sciences also form part of its list. Online catalog.
- Small publisher of nonfiction, scientific, political, and academic books.
Carden Jennings Publishing Co., Ltd.
- Publisher of scientific, medical, and technical publications, as well as Charlottesville, VA regional publications and custom journals.
- Publishes law books and periodicals for the legal community and provides an online web resource for legal publications.
Chicago Digital Distribution Center
- Short-run digital print facility for the University of Chicago Press and other publishers.
The Davenant Press
- Small academic publisher of books, pamphlets, and journals, primarily in history.
Eburon Academic Publishers
- Based in Delft, the Netherlands, Eburon publishes scholarly books in the humanities and social sciences.
- Specializes in reprints of texts, periodicals, and critical studies in French literature, Romance philosophy, linguistics and French history. [French and English]
ElderSong Publications, Inc.
- Publisher and distributor of books, videos, and recordings for activity coordinators and adult caregivers.
- Publisher of journals in management and library and information services, engineering, applied science and technology.
- Series of regularly revised reference books which cover every aspect of international affairs, politics, and economics around the globe.
Great American Publishing Society
- Publishes humanities and scientific works, primarily on CD. Includes public domain collections.
Greenwood Publishing Group
- Publisher of reference titles, academic and general interest books, and textbooks.
Grevatt & Grevatt
- Publisher of linguistics and poetry titles, based in the UK.
- Independent publisher of general and academic books. Specializes in Middle East studies, history, politics, film, and cultural and media studies.
IDC Publishers, Publisher of rare materials
- Publishers of scholarly materials: religion, arts, law and human rights, history and botany; mostly on microform.
Information Age Publishing Inc.
- Publisher of books and journals for the academic and business professional market place.
Insight Technical Education, Melvin G. Peterman
- Provides self-directed learning materials and tools for introducing vocational, technical, and professional fields and for life enrichment.
J. Ross Publishing
- Publishes books for professionals in operations management, project management, sales and marketing, finance and e-business.
- Books and journals for the social sciences and the humanities.
John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Develops, publishes, and sells products in print and electronic media for educational, professional, scientific, technical, medical, and consumer markets worldwide.
- Offers a range of language reference and German language-learning products in print and audio CD.
Les Editions Didier : French as Foreign Language
- Resources for teachers and students of French as a foreign Language : textbooks, video tapes, didactics, grammar books, cd-roms, interactive website with self-check exercises. Site in French.
LFB Scholarly Publishing LLC
- Offers books on criminal justice, criminology, sociology, immigration, ethnic studies, anthropology, political science, law and society, and American legal institutions.
Life Science Associates
- Publisher of instructional programs in Psychology along with assessment programs for cognitive rehabilitation.
Liverpool Academic Press
- Independent publishers of academic, business and management textbooks. Titles designed to suit the learning goals of students, academics and professionals in industrial sectors.
Lynne Rienner Publishers
- Publishes academic and scholarly books and journals in the social sciences and humanities.
- Independent UK publisher of academic journals and books.
McGraw-Hill Professional Publishing
- Publishes book in myriad fields, including computing, architecture, business, training, electronics, medicine, and engineering.
- Publisher of open access science, technology, and medicine (STM) periodicals from India.
- Publications on art, history, Christianity, culture, Middle East.
Modern Language Association Publications
- Scholarly and professional books on language and literature.
Open Gate Press
- British publisher of books on psychoanalytic social studies. Publishes the journal New Analysis.
- International publisher of textbooks, academic and professional books, journals, reference and general non-fiction.
- Academic, textbook and trade publisher in social science and the humanities.
- Textbooks and interactive software in computing and information technology.
- Belgium-based publisher of books and journals in Dutch, English, French, and German.
Peter Lang Publishing Group
- International publisher of books in the fields of humanities, language studies and social sciences; publishes in English, German, French, and Spanish.
Pickering and Chatto
- Publishers of multi-volume works, literature, economics, politics, history and history of science.
- Publishes historical academic collections in print and electronic formats.
Plumsock Mesoamerican Studies
- Small publisher of books in English and Spanish; limited to academic studies on the Mesoamerican region (southern Mexico through Panama).
- Site offers authorship and editorial services to professional bodies.
- Publishes research in public policy and decisionmaking.
- Humanities and social science publisher based in the Netherlands publishing in English, German, French, and Spanish.
- Publishers of academic books, particularly within the social sciences and humanities subject areas.
- Academic and professional publisher of books, journals and CD-ROMS.
Senate Hall Academic Publishing
- Specializes in the production of journals of lectures and customized textbooks for university business schools and economics departments worldwide.
Sequoia Publishing Inc
- Publishes Shirt Pocket Reference series on handyman, engineering, and computer repair.
Springer Publishing Company
- Publisher of professional and scholarly books, journals and encyclopedias in nursing, gerontology, psychology, and social sciences.
Taylor & Francis Group
- International academic publisher, with offices in the UK, USA, Singapore and Australia, publishes over 450 journals and over 1,500 new books each year.
Technology and Environment
- Publications for reference on construction and environment.
Three Pines Press
- Publishing company specializing in works on East Asian studies and especially Daoist studies.
Touchstone Applied Science Associates, Inc.
- Designs, develops, calibrates, publishes, markets and sells educational reading assessment tests to elementary and secondary schools, colleges and universities throughout the United States and Canada. (Nasdaq: TASA).
- Small publisher of folklore books.
Van Hoy Publishers
- Homeopathic publications and information.
W.W. Norton and Company
- Publishers of general interest books, college textbooks and professional materials, based in New York City.
- Publishes a range of academic and professional books, as well as college and graduate level texts in social sciences and humanities.
William S. Hein and Company
- Law publishing and legal information.
Woodhead Publishing Ltd.
- Books and journals in engineering, textiles, food science, environment, and commodities.
- Publishes books on homeopathy by authors from the School of Homeopathy, Devon, England.
Zeig, Tucker & Theisen
- Offers books and tapes on clinical practice and psychological theory. Includes an online store, company profile, and contact details.
Academic and Technical
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 9, 2016 at 8:38:05 UTC -