become an editor
the entire directory
only in Printing/News_and_Media
Publishing and Printing
News and Media
This category in other languages:
- Printing, prepress, and digital technologies monthly publication. Provides graphic arts and pre-press managers with advice on managing their company.
Digital Output Magazine
- Covers capture, creation, output, and finishing. Readership is comprised of professionals in all types of printing, graphic creation, photography and scanning, sign fabrication, and software development. Site covers events, supplies and products, and offers subscriptions.
- Publishers of technical trade magazines dedicated to flexo printing, gravure package printing, self-adhesive roll labels and similar narrow-web product markets. Magazines are printed in both German and English.
Graphic Monthly Canada
- Bimonthly trade journal for the Canadian printing industry
The Imaging Channel
- An integrated resource for the print and imaging industry offering market information, business concepts, strategies, and people in managed print.
In-Plant Graphics Magazine
- Graphic arts magazine written specifically for in-plant reproduction departments. It covers technical and business-related topics, focusing on publishing, prepress, printing, bindery and mailing.
Ink World Magazine
- Magazine for the printing inks, coatings and allied industries.
- A blog about commercial printing, marketing, and social media.
North American Publishing
- Resources for the printing and allied graphic arts, including packaging.
- A resource of the worldwide printing industry, with news, features, technical information, used machinery, events, and directory.
- News, jobs and resources for the Canadian printing industry
- Information resource for the document printing industry aftermarket.
News and Media
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 12, 2013 at 22:15:21 UTC -