become an editor
the entire directory
only in Printing/Associations
Publishing and Printing
Open Directory - Business: Publishing and Printing: Printing: Associations
Business: Publishing and Printing: Associations
This category in other languages:
AIGA - The American Institute of Graphic Arts
- National organization, influencing the development of graphic design.
- Italian trade association for converting and printing. Includes background information, publications, and lists associated special interest groups.
Canadian Printing Industries Association
- CPIA is a national association dedicated to the advancement of the pre-press, press and bindery industries.
- A global organization which fosters automation in the printing industry through the development of standards, best practices and educational programs.
Federation of European Screen Printing Associations
- A global federation of 37 national associations for the screen printing, digital printing and textile printing community.
- An international organization Promoting the self adhesive labelling industry. It provides a forum for the exchange of ideas, information and education, and the establishment of appropriate industry standards.
Graphic Users Association
- Worldwide network of digital prepress professionals dedicated to making users of this equipment more effective. Access forums and support. Find event information.
Graphis Arts Show Company
- Produces trade shows for the Printing Industry.
- Trade association for companies providing premedia services as part of a total graphics solution; and also involved in workflow, color management and rich media management.
International Publishing Management Association
- Serving the needs of in-house printing and mailing managers through education, certification, publications, tools and networking.
NAPL's Profit Connection
- Trade association and information resource, we are dedicated to helping the graphic arts community profit from change.
- The Association for Suppliers of Printing , Publishing and Converting Technologies is a trade association who members manufacture and distribute equipment, systems, software, supplies used in printing, publishing and converting.
Print Services & Distribution Association (PSDA)
- Print association for print resellers, marketing service providers, printers and industry suppliers.
Printing Industries of America
- With Affiliates across the USA, Canada and internationally, Printing Industries of America offers an array of member programs.
Printing Industries of New England
- Nonprofit trade association serving printing and graphic communications companies throughout five of the New England states.
UK Printing Industry Debtor Information Network
- A subscriber based organisation for the UK printing industry.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 6, 2014 at 7:05:04 UTC -