become an editor
the entire directory
only in Printing/Associations
Publishing and Printing
Open Directory - Business: Publishing and Printing: Printing: Associations
Business: Publishing and Printing: Associations
This category in other languages:
AIGA - The American Institute of Graphic Arts
- National organization, influencing the development of graphic design.
- Italian trade association for converting and printing. Includes background information, publications, and lists associated special interest groups.
Canadian Printing Industries Association
- CPIA is a national association dedicated to the advancement of the pre-press, press and bindery industries.
- A global organization which fosters automation in the printing industry through the development of standards, best practices and educational programs.
Federation of European Screen Printing Associations
- A global federation of 37 national associations for the screen printing, digital printing and textile printing community.
- An international organization Promoting the self adhesive labelling industry. It provides a forum for the exchange of ideas, information and education, and the establishment of appropriate industry standards.
Graphic Users Association
- Worldwide network of digital prepress professionals dedicated to making users of this equipment more effective. Access forums and support. Find event information.
Graphis Arts Show Company
- Produces trade shows for the Printing Industry.
- An organization dedicated to individuals in the printing and graphic arts industry for the purpose of their self development, their companies' success, and the enhancement of the printing and graphic arts industry in society. [This site has many links to graphic arts industry related websites]
- Trade association for companies providing premedia services as part of a total graphics solution; and also involved in workflow, color management and rich media management.
International Publishing Management Association
- Serving the needs of in-house printing and mailing managers through education, certification, publications, tools and networking.
NAPL's Profit Connection
- Trade association and information resource, we are dedicated to helping the graphic arts community profit from change.
- The Association for Suppliers of Printing , Publishing and Converting Technologies is a trade association who members manufacture and distribute equipment, systems, software, supplies used in printing, publishing and converting.
Print Services & Distribution Association (PSDA)
- Print association for print resellers, marketing service providers, printers and industry suppliers.
Printing Industries of America
- With Affiliates across the USA, Canada and internationally, Printing Industries of America offers an array of member programs.
Printing Industries of New England
- Nonprofit trade association serving printing and graphic communications companies throughout five of the New England states.
UK Printing Industry Debtor Information Network
- A subscriber based organisation for the UK printing industry.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, November 13, 2013 9:06:30 AM EST -