the entire directory
only in Opportunities/Valuation_Services
Business: Financial Services: Appraisal and Valuation
Business: Real Estate: Appraisal: Appraisers: Commercial
Abrams Valuation Group
- Expert analysis of difficult-to-resolve valuation issues for litigation, tax planning, and business transactions. Offices in Los Angeles, San Diego and New York.
Advent Valuation Advisors
- Business valuation and litigation support services for estate and gift taxes, shareholder and matrimonial disputes, and business transaction support, based in New York.
- Provides low-cost certified business appraisals and valuations.
Ameridan Resources LLC
- Ameridan provides specialized merger and acquisition advisory services to privately-held companies in metals, metal processing, wholesale and specialty manufacturing.
- Valuation of businesses and unquoted shares for tax and commercial purposes in the UK.
Apex Valuation Consulting
- Provides business valuation and business appraisal services for privately-owned businesses and investment entities in the Denver metropolitan area and throughout the state of Colorado.
Atlantic Management Company
- New England business valuation and financial advisory services. Offers expertise with employee stock ownership plans (ESOP). Advice and support on mergers and acquisitions, capital raising and other transactions.
Axiom Valuation Solutions
- Provides certified business and FLP valuations for IRS filings and litigation, consulting on acquisition accounting and goodwill impairment, plus business value estimates for planning purposes.
- Provides business valuation, corporate investigation and technology assessment services. Based in Centennial, Colorado.
Berning and Berning
- Business valuations and litigation support for Minnesota area with special interest in litigation support.
Bill Black CPA
- Valuation of businesses and intellectual property, financial analysis in litigation, and fraud examination. Atlanta-based consultants testify as experts in federal, state, and bankruptcy courts.
Brisbane Consulting Group
- Specializes in business consulting, business valuations, forensic accounting, and litigation support in Buffalo, New York.
Business and Technology Links Ltd.
- Business valuation and trade marks specialists in Ireland.
Business Evaluation Systems
- Offers appraisals for businesses, machinery and equipment. Provides associate resumes and articles. Offices in Raton, New Mexico and Dickinson, Texas.
Business Valuation Calculator
- Offers an online business valuation calculator for limited periods of time.
Business Valuation Matter Ltd
- Online business valuation of small and medium businesses.
Business Valuation Resources
- Source of business valuation information for the business valuation, legal, merger and acquisition, banking and venture capital communities.
Business Valuation Services
- Napier and Company provide business valuation services including due diligence, revenue, category and client verification and independent valuation services.
Cambridge Partners and Associates
- Performs valuation, appraisal and technology consulting. Provides customized data entry programs and technical consulting solutions to companies in the public and private sector, government institutions and non-profit organizations.
- Offers financial and technical valuation and advisory services throughout the Asia Pacific region.
Certified Asset Valuations
- Appraisal of business asset, business personal property, machinery and equipment throughout the United States.
Certified Business Appraisal
- Business appraisal or business valuation for divorce, goodwill, disputes, mergers and acquisitions, shareholder actions, estate tax appraisal and other tax reasons by David Dinsmore BCBA, CFP, RFC.
Chartwell Capital Solutions
- Provides financial advisory and business appraisals for closely held corporations, partnership, and other privately held equity investments. Valuations are completed for ESOPs, Estate Planning, Mergers and Acquisitions, and other purposes. Based in Minnesota.
Consor Intellectual Asset Management
- Intellectual property valuation and management, such as bankruptcy, trademarks, patents, copyright infringement, business valuation, and licensing.
D.L. Heisey Co
- Provides business valuation and litigation support .
David H Goodman, CPA
- Offers business valuation, tax planning, and litigation support services. Based in Lexington, Massachusetts.
Delphi Valuation Advisors, Inc.
- Offers valuation, litigation support, and consulting services. Provides FAQs, a sample issue of the firm's e-letter, and resource links. Located in Norwood, Massachusetts.
Desmond, Marcello and Amster
- DMandA specializes in business valuation and litigation consulting of West Coast businesses and intangible assets, providing financial litigation support and expert witness testimony.
Economatrix Research Associates
- Forensic economics, economic damages, analysis of loss in litigation, services in litigation support, forensic litigation consultants and business valuations.
Emory and Co., LLC
- Merger and acquisition services for middle-market transactions including sales, divestitures and acquisitions. Valuations for public and private companies, partnerships, estates, trusts and other entities throughout the United States.
- Offers business valuations of closely held businesses.
Fair Market Valuations
- Professional network of nearly 500 business valuation consultants serving business owners in all major US markets.
Financial Consulting Group
- Organization of business valuation and financial consulting firms in the U.S. FCG members are experienced, credentialed, financial experts and leaders in the valuation profession.
- Offers business valuation and financial opinion services. Includes FAQ, locations, site searching, request form, careers, articles and studies.
- Provides valuation of all types of properties in New Zealand.
Fowler Valuation Services
- Every business interest and every valuation assignment is unique, presenting its own set of challenges and demands.
Halas and Associates
- Specializing in business appraisal services.
Hempstead and Company, Inc.
- Philadelphia and South Jersey area firm specializing in corporate valuations, fairness opinions, merger and acquisition advisory services and economic damages analysis.
Higgins, Marcus and Lovett, Inc.
- Appraisals of businesses and intangible assets for tax matters, goodwill, mergers and acquisitions, ESOPs, and shareholder buyouts.
Intercap Venture Partners Inc.
- Intercap is a corporate business finance advisory firm based in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, assisting clients in mergers and acquisitions or business funding, and provides business valuation services.
- Software and services for the valuation of intangible assets, particularly trademarks.
Klaris, Thomson and Schroeder Inc
- KTS provides business valuations, appraisal testimony and financial consulting nationwide.
Leisure Business Advisors
- Provides business valuations and feasibility studies for leisure attractions.
- Litigation support and expert testimony; valuations of businesses, securities and intangible assets; independent opinions of fairness, solvency or value and; mergers and strategic alliance consulting services.
Management Planning, Inc.
- Providing business valuation services.
- McGinnis Advisors provides business valuation services and expert witness and litigation support services related to investments cases, with experience in investment research, portfolio management and investment banking.
- Offers business valuations of public and closely held businesses in Israel.
Nate Lynch and Associates
- A veterinary practice brokerage and appraisal company primarily serving New England and New York. The firm is available to assist both buyers and sellers, but does not engage in duel representation.
National Business Valuation Group
- National Business Valuation Group, LLC is a consortium of affiliated independent business valuation and litigation support offices.
- Business valuations, litigation support and financial consulting. Based in San Francisco, serving California.
- Provides specialist share valuation, business valuation, corporate finance and tax advice to accountants and solicitors, their clients and to major quoted companies and groups in the UK
- Online business valuation publications specializing in Family Limited Partnership valuation and minority interest discounts for Real Estate Partnerships, with historical partnership valuation data back to 1993.
- Financial consultant specializing in valuation of companies and business units for mergers, acquisitions and financing; working extensively with Oracle's Hyperion Strategic Finance software. Service available in French and English, based in Quebec Canada.
- Provides an inexpensive online valuation service for businesses In England to find out how much their company is worth.
- A directory of appraisers, brokers, consultants, financiers and related resources to healthcare practice transactions.
The Property Partnership
- South African property and asset valuation specialists.
R. B. Shah and Associates
- Valuation services in India and central Asia. Real estate, plant and machinery, business, financial securities, mines and mineral reserves, specialized assets, aircrafts, goodwill, intangible assets, intellectual property and infrastructure assets valuation.
Rudson Valuation Group
- Business valuation and litigation support services located in Toronto, Canada.
Seigneur and Company Inc
- Support of law firm management, including operational assessments, facilitation of law firm planning and marketing retreats, administrative placements, technology planning, cost controls and revenue enhancement initiatives, compensation strategies, mediation of disputes, start-ups and break-ups, and general practice management issues
Sheldrick, McGehee and Kohler, Inc.
- Specializes in valuing closely held or limited market interests and in advising clients on matters related to equity ownership.
Simmons Veterinary Practice Sales and Appraisals
- Specializing exclusively in appraisal and sale of veterinary practices.
Sokoloff and Company
- Advises on corporate mergers, acquisitions, debt and equity placements in the security and telecommunications industries. Site contains downloadable valuation metrics for these industries.
Strategic Valuation Associates
- Business valuation and financial advisory services for domestic and international business opportunities. Also offers proprietary reports.
- Valuation services and reports in the Pine Rivers, Caboolture, Caloundra, Maroochy, Noosa and Cooloola Shires, of the Sunshine Coast, Australia.
TASCON Business Analyst Software
- Online software for business valuation, financial analysis, deal structuring, budgeting and job costing for mergers, acquisitions, exit strategies, spin-offs, divestitures, roll-ups, start-ups and turn-a-rounds. Site contains software tour and sample reports.
- Provides tangible and intangible business asset valuation services for companies, financial institutions, law firms, accounting firms, insurance companies and brokers, and other associations.
Valuation Research Corporation
- Provides valuations of intangible assets, business enterprises and fixed assets, solvency opinions and fairness opinions.
- Includes valuation publications, industry resources, economic data, public company information, mergers and acquisitions data, legal and tax resources.
Valuation Resources, Inc.
- Provides certified appraisals, inspections, and inventory appraisals in the specialty of machinery and equipment. Based in Florida.
Valuation Strategies Resource Group
- Fixed Assets appraisal firm providing services to school districts, municipalities, and other government entities. GASB 34 support. Located in Cleveland, Ohio.
Valutech Pty. Ltd.
- Valuation of intangible assets including technology, copyright and intellectual property. Offers reviews of Australian biotechnology companies and advisory on links with Japan. Serving Australia, New Zealand and Asia.
Willamette Management Associates
- A national business valuation, economic analysis, and financial advisory services firm with clients consisting of multinational corporations and closely held companies. Company analysts are the authors of prominent textbooks in the field.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 18, 2016 at 9:15:10 UTC -