become an editor
the entire directory
only in Opportunities/Opposing_Views
Open Directory - Business: Opportunities: Opposing Views
Amway and Quixtar
Cutco Cutlery and Vector Marketing
Institute for Global Prosperity
Internet Treasure Chest
Pre-Paid Legal Services
World Financial Group
Home: Consumer Information: Complaints
Society: Issues: Business: Allegedly Unethical Firms
Society: Issues: Fraud: Business Opportunities
This category in other languages:
Anti-MLM and Anti-Amway Webring
- Sites containing informational material regarding the MLM industry, especially Amway.
The Bottom Line About Multilevel Marketing Plans
- Tips from the Federal Trade Commission regarding MLMs.
Cagey Consumer: Multi-level marketing
- Analysis and debunking of Multi-Level Marketing as an industry as well as scrutiny of a number of specific MLMs and complaints generated about them.
An Employment Scam in the Financial Services Industry
- Describes an employment scam that finance grads and those considering financial, insurance and securities sales should be aware of. What to do if you've been scammed; links to similar sites.
- About the book, an exposé and analysis of the multi-level marketing (MLM) industry
FTC Sues Nationwide Internet Scam
- Press release about FTC lawsuit against StreamLine business opportunity.
The Mirage of Multilevel Marketing
- Article by Stephen Barrett, M.D., on bogus health products.
MLM Survivors Club
- A discussion group for people who've survived MLM.
Personal Experience: Mary Kay Cosmetics
- Associate recounts her negative experience with the company.
- Ex-Mary Kay consultants offer news, stories, testimonials and forum on negative experiences with the company.
Pyramid Scheme Alert
- Exposes, studies and aims to prevent illegal pyramid schemes. News, alerts, resources, legal information, updates and consumer information about a number of companies and MLMs operating suspected pyramid schemes.
Skeptic's Dictionary: multi-level marketing
- Encyclopedia-type article about multi-level marketing.
What's Wrong With Multi-Level Marketing?
- Business analysis of 4 major systemic problems with MLM: 1) Market Saturation, 2) Pyramid Structure, 3) Morality and Ethics, and 4) Relationship Costs
WorldWide Scam Network, The
- Parodies of and information about the multi-level marketing scams, frauds, and rip-offs.
Bigsmart Pyramid Promoters Settle FTC Charges
- Federal Trade Commission press release announces that Darrin Epps and Edward Lamont are barred for life from participating in multi-level marketing schemes. (August 09, 2001)
MetroActive: Shaking the Money Tree
- by Amy Chen Mills- "From Amway to Equinox, multilevel marketing schemes have won 7 million devotees on the promise of unlimited wealth and freedom. But when the numbers don't add up, distributors lose more than their dreams." (October 03, 1996)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, December 3, 2013 2:18:43 AM EST -