become an editor
the entire directory
only in Products_and_Services/Technology_Transfer_Offices
Products and Services
Technology Transfer Offices
Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals
Business: Opportunities: Inventions: Products and Services: Licensing
Business: Small Business: Start Up
This category in other languages:
Cornell Center for Technology, Enterprise & Commercialization
- Responsible for the management of Cornell University's technology which is done in support of Cornell's mission by leveraging their innovation to promote regional economic development to benefit the public.
Edinburgh Research and Innovation
- Commercial liaison unit, responsible for the marketing and commercialization of the university's research activities through collaborative research, technology transfer and consultancy services.
Emory University Office of Technology Transfer
- Protects and transfers the intellectual property of Emory University through commercialization to provide a benefit to the University and society.
Harvard University Office of Technology Development
- Provides a one-stop shop to advance the development of Harvard technologies, inventions, and discoveries by fostering strategic collaborations with industry through licensing, sponsored research and new venture agreements.
Idea to Product
- Technology commercialization competition created by the University of Texas at Austin to provide cross-disciplinary education for engineers, business, and law students.
Indiana University Research & Technology Corporation
- Not-for-profit agency that facilitates industry-Indiana University research and technology collaborations, helping companies develop commercially viable technology. Indianapolis, Indiana, USA.
International Science and Technology Center
- Coordinates efforts of governments, organizations, and private industries to provide opportunities for Commonwealth of Independent States weapons scientists to redirect their talents to peaceful science.
Isis Innovation Ltd
- Wholly-owned subsidiary of the University of Oxford, founded to exploit know-how arising out of research at University of Oxford.
- Provides management, marketing and financial support to new and established businesses that are based on innovative technologies and practices. Commercialisation arm of the University of South Australia.
- Technology Transfer, NASA, government, business development, and other things of interest.
Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory - Office of Technology Transfer
- Facilitates the transfer of APL-developed technology to business and industry to benefit the public, foster economic development, and benefit the University.
- Provides entrepreneur training, commercialization, and technology transfer services for governments, companies, and universities.
Mayo Clinic Office of Intellectual Property
- Dedicated to converting Mayo ideas, ingenuity and expertise into health care products and services which are consistent with Mayo Clinic's image and reputation and which generate significant revenue to support Mayo Clinic's mission.
McMaster Industry Liaison Office
- Supports the research endeavours of McMaster University and its affiliated hospitals, Hamilton Health Sciences and St. Joseph’s by facilitating collaborative research with industry and disseminating research results through commercialization.
MIT Technology Licensing Office
- Fosters commercial investment in the development of inventions and discoveries flowing from the research at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Lincoln Laboratory, the Broad Institute and the Whitehead Institute, through licensing of the intellectual property resulting from this research.
Office of Technology Development at M. D. Anderson Cancer Center
- Coordinates the transfer of intellectual property/technology created by cancer researchers into the commercial sector for public use.
Technology and Licensing Office, The Chinese University of Hong Kong
- The Technology and Licensing Office of The Chinese University of Hong Kong whose mission is to bridge academia with industry and facilitate knowledge transfer in support of transforming Hong Kong, as well as the region, to a knowledge-based and innovation-led economy.
University of Cincinnati Intellectual Property Office
- The University of Cincinnati Intellectual Property Office transfers and commercializes University of Cincinnati intellectual assets into benefits for our region and the public good.
University of Guelph Business Development Office
- Identifies, evaluates and protects intellectual property for commercialization through research contracts, patenting and licensing with the goal of transferring research results from the University of Guelph to industry.
University of Louisville's Office of Technology Transfer
- The University of Louisville's Technology Transfer Office whose vision is to become a recognized leader in Technology Transfer, champion Innovation for the benefit of society, and foster a return of the public investment in University Research.
University of Utah: Technology Commercialization Office
- Manages the intellectual property developed by the University's faculty, staff and students.
University of Washington's Digital Ventures
- Manages intellectual property for Digital Ventures manages intellectual property for University of Washington projects in software, algorithms, systems, databases, and digital contents in music, dances, and educational materials.
University of Washington's TechTransfer
- Manages University of Washington intellectual property with the goal of extending the impact of University of Washington research through the creation of partnerships that encourage investment in innovation.
- Supports technology commercialization at the University of Maryland through education, mentoring, networking, and hands-on incubation programs.
- Works to commercialise the academic research emanating from the University of Warwick (UK) and in doing so, help establish successful, sustainable, and profitable companies.
Washington State University Research Foundation
- Non-profit Washington corporation that facilitates the efficient transfer of technology, proprietary information, and materials from the Washington State University campus to the private sector.
Wilfrid Laurier University Technology Transfer Office
- Works with their researchers who have an invention or other form of intellectual property in taking their technologies to market.
Xerox - Technology and Brand Licensing
- Offers assistance with product development and licensing. Includes how to become a Xerox brand licensee and company news.
Technology Transfer Offices
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 26, 2013 at 21:25:54 UTC -