become an editor
the entire directory
only in Mining_and_Drilling/Water_Wells_and_Pumps
Mining and Drilling
Water Wells and Pumps
Business: Agriculture and Forestry: Equipment and Supplies: Irrigation Equipment
Business: Construction and Maintenance: Materials and Supplies: Site Construction: Irrigation Equipment
Science: Environment: Water Resources: Groundwater
A & D Drilling Supply Corporation
- Sells drilling tools and accessories.
AK Drilling, Inc.
- Provides water well drilling, minerals exploration, construction drilling, and environmental testing services throughout the Western United States.
- Lima, Peru company that supplies valves and pumps.
Aqua Drilling and Well Services, Inc.
- Water well drilling, service and repair. Also installs complete water pumping systems, water filtration and certified flow tests. Based in Reno, NV.
Aztec Engineering Co., Ltd.
- Thailand based general drilling contractor - oil and gas, water wells, mineral exploration, geotechnical investigations and geophysical logging.
B.L. Myers Bros.
- Full service well drilling and water system company serving the eastern United States from offices located in Pennsylvania, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey and Virginia. Installs environmental monitoring and recovery wells, and municipal supply and residential wells.
Baker Water Systems Division
- Manufactures broad range of products for the water well industry. Including air volume controls, valves, pumps, screens, and pressure gauges.
- Central New York contractor offering in residential, commercial, municipal and farm well drilling, pump installation and hydrogeological services.
- Fairmont, Minnesota. A drilling, excavation and septic services company servicing Southern Minnesota, Northern Iowa and Eastern South Dakota.
Boode Waterwell Systems
- Based in Holland. Manufacturer of screens and PVC well casing as well as drilling systems and equipment.
Coyote Manufacturing, Inc.
- Manufactures pumps protectors. Single phase and three phase models available to 200hp. Broomfield, CO.
Cushing & Sons Well Drilling
- Well drilling contractor from Keene, New Hampshire. Constructs water wells throughout the New England area.
D Bell & Co.
- UK water dowsing/sourcing company. Also provides pump installation services.
Earnest Well Drilling Inc.
- Constructs water wells throughout Nebraska. Based in Milford, NE.
- International water supply engineers specializing in the construction of large diameter water supply boreholes, drilling rigs, equipment and pump suppliers. Based in Wallingford, Oxon - UK.
Gagne Pump Company
- A full service, family owned water well company specializing in water well drilling, pump service and repair, and water filtration from their office in Westminster, MA.
- Full service geothermal, environmental drilling and contracting company - serving the New England area.
Griffin Dewatering Corporation
- Specializes in the layout, installation and operation of construction dewatering systems.
Guichard Operating Co., Inc.
- Oil, gas and water well drilling company based in Crowley, Louisiana.
- Hingna, Nagpur - India manufacturer of dewatering, sewage and effluent pumps.
Hiddleston Drilling & Pump
- Mountain Home, Idaho. Providing professional drilling and water well services throughout Idaho and the Intermountain West and Pacific Northwest regions since 1947. Drilling expertise includes large and small diameter production wells for domestic uses, industry, agriculture and municipal clients with pumping capacities up to 2,800 feet deep and exceeding 5,000 gallons per minute.
Holemasters Demtech Ltd
- Provide specialist demolition, diamond drilling, concrete cutting, wall sawing, thermic lancing, and nuclear decommisioning.
International Water Supply Ltd.
- IWS offers complete Groundwater development organization, specializing in the assessment, engineering design, construction, management and maintenance of groundwater supplies throughout Canada.
- Gujarat - India based manufacturer of electrical cables including cables used in water well systems.
James Mills Well Drilling
- Fourth-generation well drilling company located in Tennessee.
Johnson Well Equipment, Inc.
- Water well industry screen filter manufacturing - applications include Residential Wells; Pumping Equipment Industry; Agricultural Irrigation; Well Monitoring Systems; Water Well Industry and Drilling Industry.
- Tehran, Iran company that deals in treating water.
LaFramboise Well Drilling, Inc
- Since 1955, LaFramboise Well Drilling, Inc. has constructed wells in the Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts and New York areas. LaFramboise holds professional well drilling contractor licenses in six states.
- Provides services for water well drilling, well and pump repair and maintenance and environmental drilling. Corporate in The Woodlands, TX.
McMillan Water Wells Ltd - New Zealand
- McMillan Drilling Limited specializes in the water well, civil construction, geotechnical and environmental fields throughout New Zealand.
Northeast Drill Supply
- Northeast Drill Supply sells and repairs Reichdrill well drilling rigs. They also carry Denison and Dynex Main Pumps, Head Motors, Hoist Pumps, Fan Pumps, Control Valves for water drilling rigs as well as sales and service on GHH and Sullair Compressors.
- Based in Rogers, MN. Northern Dewatering constructs dewatering wells and installs dewatering pumps and temporary watermains.
Paranthaman Rock Drills
- From the Country of India, Paranthaman Rock Drills manufactures and exports drilling rigs, wagon drills and drilling accessories.
Prime Pump Company
- Based in Queensland, Australia. Specializes in the design and supply of water, slurry and chemical pump systems for the commercial and mining industries. They also have an office in Papua New Guinea.
Professional Pump Sales and Service
- Based in Belleville, Michigan. Distributor of pumps and related fluid-handling equipment. Goulds, Warren Rupp Sandpiper, Pulsafeeder, Tuthill and Dekker Vacuum are their core products.
- On-line pump supply house from well pumps to pond pumps.
Raab Well Drilling Inc
- Bucks County, Pennsylvania. Well drilling for residential, commercial, municipal, environmental, irrigation and geothermal applications. Pump system and water treatment systems installed and repaired.
- America's oldest raise boring company. Based in Aztec, New Mexico.
Remon Water Treatment
- Water treatment systems. Based in the Netherlands.
Roarke Well Drilling
- Provider of water well systems and pumps in Orange County, New York.
SAER ELETTROPOMPE S.p.A.
- Italian manufacturer of submersible motors from 4" through 12" for the water well industry.
- Manufacturer of rotadrill well drilling rigs. Equipment line includes truck, trailer and track-mounted drill rigs for water well, mineral exploration, blasthole, geothermal, mining and environmental applications.
- Italian manufacturer of electric water pumps including vertical stack pumps and centrifugal pumps.
Skilling and Sons
- Full service well water company specializing in well drilling, repair and water purification.
- Designer and manufacturer of electric submersible pumps and controls - especially dewatering pumps.
Steffl Drilling & Pump
- Residential water wells to commercial drilling services for irrigation, municipal, and industrial applications. Licensed in Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Iowa, and Wisconsin. Willmar, MN.
Thein Well Company
- Complete water well drilling contractor. Also conducts geothermal and foundation drilling as well as sales and servicing of municipal, industrial, agricultural and residential pump systems.
Tilton Pump Service
- Colts Neck, NJ company providing pump service, water treatment, well drilling and plumbing.
- Turbo-C is a Bulgarian company that manufactures and repairs centrifugal water pumps since 1990.
Water Witch Well Drilling Equipment
- Sales of used well drilling equipment.
- Constructs water wells and installs boreholes. Services and supplies submersible pumps and equipment. Based in the UK.
- Water conditioning and filtration equipment especially designed for well water.
Willey Well Drilling Inc.
- Willey Well Drilling is based in Arcade, NY and has been in business since 1954. They construct wells using both rotary and cable-tool methods and also seal old wells, televise wells and clear sites for wells.
Water Wells and Pumps
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 16, 2016 at 0:56:49 UTC -