become an editor
the entire directory
only in Industrial_Minerals/Coal
Mining and Drilling
Mineral Exploration and Extraction
Open Directory - Business: Mining and Drilling: Mineral Exploration and Extraction: Industrial Minerals: Coal
Business: Energy: Solid Fuel
Science: Chemistry: Elements: Carbon
Science: Environment: Carbon Cycle
Science: Technology: Energy: Fossil Fuel: Coal
This category in other languages:
Arch Coal Inc.
- Controls a domestic reserve base totaling 3.5 billion tons supplies approximately one-tenth of America's total coal supply.
Celtic Energy Ltd.
- Coal producer.
CONSOL Energy, Consol Coal Group
- Underground coal producer.
Erie Coke Corporation
- Producer of high-performance foundry coke.
- Importers and distributors of petcoke, anthracite and coal.
- Producer, marketer and shipper of petroleum coke, coal, metallurgical coke, gypsum, and limestone.
- Family-owned company that produces and markets coal, natural gas and other natural resource products and offers expertise in the remediation of environmental and water pollution from mining and industrial activities. Based in Pennsylvania.
Scottish Coal Company
- Scottish coal producer, operating opencast sites across the country.
TECO Coal Corporation
- A wholly owned subsidiary of TECO Energy.
Tonawanda Coke Corporation
- Foundry coke supplier.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, December 28, 2012 11:15:03 PM EST -