become an editor
the entire directory
only in Mining_and_Drilling/Consulting
Mining and Drilling
Oil and Gas
Business: Business Services: Consulting
Business: Industrial Goods and Services: Engineering: Civil: Consulting
Science: Earth Sciences: Products and Services: Consulting
- Analytical laboratory in Houston, TX, specializes in trace metals in ore, rock, and mining samples.
- Provide a range of geotechnical services for mining and civil engineering projects, which include: site investigation definition, planning and supervision . Australia.
Advanced Marine Innovation Technology Subsea Ltd.
- Design and development of underwater systems for use in offshore oil, marine, oceanographic and military applications.
AME Mineral Economics
- Global firm of independent economists in the metal and mineral industries.
Avalon Development Corporation
- Alaska mining and mineral exploration consulting firm.
Axel Sperber, Engineering
- Drilling consulting and engineering, special downhole products and systems.
Azevedo & Travassos
- Activities in infrastructure, pipelines and drilling.
A C A Howe International
- Geological and mining consultants. Includes details of services offered and information about their staff.
- Professional services organization offering engineering, architectural and planning services for mining and bulk materials handling; power plant utilities; industrial facilities and equipment and infrastructure clients.
CGK Plant Designers Ltd.
- Specializes in retrofitting and troubleshooting mining, metallurgical and manufacturing plants.
Dr. Roland Braun
- Services offered for the determination of in situ stresses and rock parameters, followed by numerical stability analysis for the optimization of drilling and geotechnical projects.
Ellis International Services, Inc.
- Independent mineral property appraisals and valuations, geological reports, and economic studies.
Enthalpy Pty Ltd
- Specialises in providing top level project management and control expertise to principals and developers in the resource and heavy industrial sectors. Special skills in the integration of project control and contracting techniques.
Excel Engineering, Inc.
- Consulting engineering for offshore oil and gas industry; petroleum exploration and production.
- Provides geotechnical, geological, and geomechanical engineering, and groundwater hydrology. Addresses a host of geo-failures, including landslides, foundation and retaining wall failures, oil-well distress, and floods, as well as earthwork construction claims.
- Offers services to the metallurgical, chemical, mining and environmental fields in Burgundy, France and Cayenne, French Guiana.
Gasex Mining Engineers, Ltd.
- Offers training for confined spaces entry and rescue.
- Australian consultancy specialising in the assessment of industrial minerals and rare metals.
Geosurveys Australia Pty Ltd.
- Specializing in mineral exploration, GIS services, image processing and interpretation, GPS car navigation systems, map compilation and publication.
- Provides a geotechnical and environmental site investigation and consultancy service all over the UK and overseas from its head office and UKAS accredited laboratory in Coventry and regional offices in Chester, Dunblane and Exeter.
Grendon International Research, Ltd.
- Specializing in marketing, consulting, publishing and research of the gold industry.
Grosvenor Engineering Company
- Reserve and project evaluations, mine planning, operational audits, loan validation and monitoring.
ICI Philippines, Inc.
- Safety, inspection, testing, and certification for cranes, welds. Non-destructive testing, quality control, quality assurance.
- Independent consulting geologist. Mexico Speciality.
John T. Boyd Company
- Professional mining consultant serving the mining industry including producers, consumers, advisors, and investors.
- Specializes in the development, consultancy and support to complex well drilling.
- Information related to laboratory testing for exploration, mining, mineral processing, metal production, as well as research, development and environmental aspects of mining and mineral processing.
- GLMS database software for mining and exploration claim, tenement, concession, lease or other land management and administration.
LBC Resource Consultants
- Geological and mineral resource consultancy has experience of projects in Africa, Central Asia and Europe.
Lunagas Pty Limited
- Established in 1989 to provide gassy coal mines and coal seam methane (CSM) exploration companies, both in Australia and internationally, with professional advice and services.
- Mining consulting and engineering firm offering geological and environmental services.
Martin and Associates, Inc.
- Provides MicroMODEL, PolyMap, and EZVol software for geologic modeling and mine planning.
- 3D CAD mining software tools for exploration, geological modelling underground, pit modelling, reserve calculations and presentation of data.
- Minging, civil, environmental engineering, and surveying
MCI Mining Consulting International
- Consulting, feasibility studies, evaluation of deposits and re-cultivation planning services.
MidAmerica Energy Mergers and Acquisitions Consulting
- Assists energy and natural resource companies develop merger, acquisition, and divestiture strategies.
Mike Cameron Consulting
- A globally focused consultancy, located in Melbourne, Australia, specialising in business coaching, strategic positioning, development planning and technical solutions for the extractive and explosives industries.
Mine Ventilation Services, Inc.
- Provides ventilation engineering and computer software (VnetPC and CLIMSIM) to the mining and tunneling industries. Provides consulting in Diesel Particulate Matter reduction through ventilation techniques. Has an established DPM laboratory on site.
Mineral Engineering Technical Services
- Consulting metallurgical group. Services include project development, engineering management, risk assessment, due diligence or technical audits and studies. Profile, services, and news.
Mineral Exploration Services, Ltd.
- Provide geological services to the mining industry and supply mineral specimens especially Peruvian minerals.
- An integrated mining consultancy in Australia.
MPH Consulting Ltd.
- An international geological consulting company offering state-of-the-art technical expertise in geophysical modelling, economic geology, data processing, logistics and project management.
MREL Applied Explosives Research
- Drilling and blasting optimization services.
Netherton-Robinsky Associates Ltd.
- Provide thickened tailings management systems
- Provides consulting services on NMR Logging, petrophysical analysis, field studies, low contrast, low resistivity pay identification, permeability from logs.
North American Crane Bureau, Inc.
- Consultant organization provides training and/or inspection of lifting equipment. Operators, inspectors, and management training and documentation services.
North American Drillers
- Large diameter shaft drilling for the mining and civil markets as well as small diameter boreholes, directional drilling, mine dewatering, vertical tubine and submersible pump sales.
ODP Logging Services
- Provides downhole logging operations, as well as log data processing, distribution, and database services for the international Ocean Drilling Program.
Ore Systems Consulting
- Extensive experience on important Cu-Zn-Pb-Au-Ag VMS massive sulfide deposits of the Noranda and Matagami mining camps of the Archean Abitibi Greenstone Belt, and on Phanerozoic VMS deposits of the British Columbia Cordillera, the Philippines, Alaska and Wales.
Parker Bay Company
- Provides market research, marketing database development, customer surveys, business planning and related consulting work for companies in the mining, earth-moving and capital equipment industries.
- Management consultants to the global mining, metals and power industries.
Right of Way Solutions
- A consulting firm specializing in the acquisition of easements, land purchases, land rights, and coal, oil and gas leases.
Robert S. Dowdell
- Consultant mining engineer. Experience in underground and openpit mining for lead, zinc, copper, gold and diamonds. Specialising in boardroom level strategic planning, mine planning, financial evaluation, and due diligence studies .
Robertson GeoConsultants Inc.,
- Provides innovative and creative geotechnical, hydrogeological, geochemical and environmental engineering services to the mining industry internationally.
- Provides mine planning and mine business planning consulting services, as well as processes in the form of software and training. Includes newsletter and career opportunities.
Scott E. Wilson Consulting, Inc.
- Offers services from grass roots exploration, to geological modeling to scheduling and mine planning.
- Providing equipment and solutions to the metallurgical, paper and sugar industry.
SRK UK Ltd / SRK Consulting
- Our engineers and scientists provide independent specialised consulting services, mainly in the fields of mining, exploration, geology, geotechnics, water, waste and the environment.
TZ Minerals International Pty Ltd
- Consultant for titanium minerals, zircon, TiO2 pigment. Provides independent, expert consulting services, in-depth analysis, authoritative data, and publications.
Universal Surveys Group
- Provides survey services including legal, engineering and construction surveys, project management, mapping and information management services.
Vince Joyce Associates, Inc.
- Engineering consulting company that provides a broad range of services to the mining industry.
Western States Mining Consultants, P.C.
- Specializing in mining, geotechnical and environmental engineering, mine planning and design, mine reclamation, and permitting. Headquarters located in Casper, Wyoming.
WWW International Diamond Consultants
- Independent valuation and advisory service principally to diamond mining and exploration companies and governments of diamond producing countries.
Usenet sci.engr.mining -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 1, 2014 at 8:54:08 UTC -