become an editor
the entire directory
only in Pulp_and_Paper/Associations
Pulp and Paper
Open Directory - Business: Materials: Pulp and Paper: Associations
This category in other languages:
ACE. The Alliance for Beverage Cartons and the Environment
- Belgium. International coalition of paperboard and beverage carton manufacturers, dedicated to increase public recognition of the benefits of carton beverage packaging. List of member companies. Packaging fact sheets and resources. Links to related sites.
AET. Alliance for Environmental Technology
- International association of chemical manufacturers and forest products companies dedicated to improving the environmental performance of the pulp and paper industry, serving as a clearinghouse for educational and technical information about chlorine dioxide.
American Forest and Paper Association
- Features sections on forestry, paper, wood products, recycling and environment.
- Australia. Technical association for the pulp and paper industry of Australia and New Zealand. Directory of member companies. Calendar of events. Library of publications. Links to related sites.
ASPAPEL. Association of Spanish Pulp and Paper Manufacturers
- Trade organization for Spanish manufacturers and suppliers in the pulp and papermaking industries, involved in industry promotion, technical testing, and consulting. List of member companies. Library of publications. Glossary of terms. Links to related sites. English and Spanish.
The Association of Suppliers to the Paper Industry
- Trade organization for the pulp and papermaking industry. Searchable member company directory. Links to industry resources.
- Austria. Trade organization of the Austrian papermaking industry, dedicated to technology development and training, and industry promotion. Directory of member companies. Links to related sites. English and German.
BAPH. British Association of Paper Historians
- UK. National association of individuals, companies and institutions in the papermaking industry, involved in the history of paper production and machinery.
BRACELPA. Brazilian Pulp and Paper Association
- Trade organization for the Brazilian pulp and paper industry. History of papermaking. Industry news and statistics. Directory of member companies. Links to related sites. English and Portuguese.
- Trade organization for European manufacturers of kraft paper for the flexible packaging industry. Trade information, newsletters and standardization issues on Word and PDF files. List of member companies. Links to related organizations.
CEPI. Confederation of European Paper Industries
- Belgium. Non-profit roof organization for the European pulp, paper and board industries. Legislation database. Discussion forums. List of downloadable publications on PDF files. Requires Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Chlorine Free Products Association
- Educational web site that explains the human and environmental impacts associated with the use of chlorine compounds in manufacturing paper products and water purification.
CITPA. International Confederation of Paper and Board Converters in Europe
- Umbrella organization for European associations of the paper and board converting industry. Members' directory. Links to related sites.
Confederation of Paper Industries
- Trade association for paper-related industries in the UK, including sectors for papermaking, corrugated, tissue, and recovered paper.
COPACEL. Confederation of the Paper, Cardboard and Cellulose Industries
- France. Roof organization for manufacturers, suppliers and traders in the French pulp and paper industry. Environmental and educational information. Description of production process. Glossary of terms. Links to related sites.
CPI. Confederation of Paper Industries
- UK. Roof organization for the UK paper industry. Fact sheets and technical information. Searchable directory of manufacturers. Extensive links to related sites.
CTAPI. China Technical Association of the Paper Industry
- State owned organization for research and development in the Chinese pulp and paper industry.
ETS. European Tissue Symposium
- Belgium. Trade organization for European manufacturers of tissue paper. Slide show presentation. List of member companies. Links to related sites.
FEFCO. European Federation of Corrugated Board Manufacturers
- Umbrella organization of European associations of corrugated board manufacturers. Extensive industry news. Calendar of events. List of publications. Directory of member companies.
IAPMA. International Association of Hand Papermakers and Paper Artists
- USA. Non-profit international organization for enthusiasts and professionals in hand papermaking and paper arts.
International Federation of Manufacturers of Gummed Paper
- Information on gummed paper tapes: the products, their producers, converters, and equipment suppliers.
IPH. International Paper Historians
- Global membership organization of paper and art historians, librarians, conservators, and professional in the papermaking, printing and publishing industries. List of publications and literature. Calendar of events. Links to national organizations.
NPTA. National Paper Trade Association
- Trade organization for paper, packaging and disposable products distributors. Buyers' guide. Distributor and retailer locators. Job opportunities. Calendar of events. Links to magazine, educational programs, and books.
Paper Industry Management Association (PIMA)
- USA. Trade organization for management professionals in the global pulp and paper industry. List of events. Link to magazine.
PAPTAC. Pulp and Paper Technical Association of Canada
- Non-profit membership organization for individuals and companies in the global pulp and paper industry, involved in education and training. Technical data sheets. Publications. Seminars and workshops. Job bank. English and French.
PBIF. Plastics & Board Industries Federation
- Trade organization for manufacturers of plastic, board or paper products produced by high-frequency (HF) welding, heating, gluing, stitching, die cutting, forming or printing. List of member companies. Catalog of products and services.
PCA. Paper Chemicals Association
- UK. Trade organization for manufacturers and suppliers of chemicals for the papermaking industry. Labelling guidance manual and glossary of terms on PDF files. List of member companies.
PPSA. Pulp and Paper Safety Association
- Non-profit international organization, devoted to the continuous improvement of safety throughout all aspects of the paper industry. On-line articles. Job resources. Links to related sites.
Pulp and Paper Products Council
- International alliance of associations in the pulp and paper industries.
TAPPI. Technical Association of the Pulp and Paper Industry
- International trade organization dedicated to the paper and pulp industries. Industry news. Company directory. Calendar of events. List of seminars and short courses. Job opportunities. Test methods and technical information papers. English and Spanish.
- Portugal. Non-profit public utility organization for technicians in the local pulp and paper industry, primarily involved in education and technology transfer. Business news. List of events, seminars and symposiums. Searchable company directory. Discussion forum. English and Portuguese.
VDP. German Pulp and Paper Association
- Organization for local producers of pulp and paper. Members list, categorised by alphabet and paper grades. Links to museums and organizations. English and German.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, May 5, 2013 4:24:06 AM EDT -