the entire directory
only in Materials/Nanomaterials
Business: Textiles and Nonwovens: Fibers: Man-made: Resources: Articles and Studies: Nanofibers
Science: Technology: Nanotechnology
This category in other languages:
- The firm commercializes a family of self-assembling nanoscale scaffolds called PuraMatrix. 3DM’s materials assemble upon injection into nanofibers, serving as a scaffold for tissue regeneration.
- Producer of silver and silica nanoparticles and nano coatings.
- Manufacturer of SilvaGard, a silver nanoparticle antimicrobial surface treatment for medical devices.
Advanced Diamond Technologies
- Produces nanocrystalline diamond thin films.
Advanced Nano Products
- South Korean producer of nanoparticles.
- A supplier of a wide range of high-purity raw materials used in cosmetic, personal care, pharmaceutical, and Industrial applications.
Altair Nanotechnologies, Inc.
- Manufacturer of proprietary nanomaterials and nano-based products. (Nasdaq: ALTI)
Altimate EnviroCare Services
- Manufactures nano-TiO2 based photocatalytic surface coatings.
American Dye Source
- Canada-based manufacturer of various nanoscale materials such as fillerenes, quantum dots and nanoparticles.
- Manufacturer of advanced and engineered materials including ultra high purity refining (99.9999%) and nanoparticles.
Analysis of Nanofiber-Based Scaffolds
- Junior year research project of an experiment to fabricate a nanofiber-based scaffold using different polymer solutions and different voltages.
- A manufacturer of nanomaterials and other advanced nanomaterials in Australia.
- A provider of biomedical quantum dots (antibodies).
- Commercializes proprietary technology for nanospheres and nanotubes made from inorganic compounds.
- Manufactures nanoscale films for applications in the microelectronics and biotech industries.
- Provides nanomaterials and analytical services to meet both university and industrial research needs.
Applied Thin Films
- Manufactures nanoengineered thermal barrier coatings.
- Develops and manufactures micelle-like nanoparticulate encapsulation technology for applications in food, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals and biotechnology.
- Manufacturer and supplier of specialized nano materials and ceramics. Composites, Catalysts, Bio-medical, Microelectronic and Aerospace applications.
- A supplier of nanomaterials including carbon nanotubes and nano oxides (rare earth, metal, and non-metal).
- Manufacturer of aerogels for thermal insulation products.
- Provides labelled and chemically modified oligonucleotide scaffolds for nanotechnology applications.
- The company researches and develops bottom-up fabrication techniques for quantum dots for implementation in high value added products.
- Authentication and anti-counterfeit technology.
Auto Fibre Craft
- A manufacturer of plastic products for the automobile industry, the company has expanded into producing nanoparticles.
- Large scale producer of carbon nanotubes.
- Manufactures silver nanoparticles for antimicrobial agents and coatings.
- Developer of ultra-miniaturized nanoarray technologies. Molecular analysis systems are capable of providing nanometer scale, single molecule resolution. Applications in proteomics, diagnostics, and therapeutics.
- Develops nanotechnology drug delivery systems based on novel nanomaterials that provide precise control over location and timing of drug delivery.
- Carbodeon supplies superhard materials such as nano-diamonds and graphitic carbon nitride.
Carbon Solutions Inc.
- Research, development and commercialization of single-walled carbon nanotubes, its chemistry and application to carbon based nanotechnology
- Producer of carbon nanotubes, carbon nanofibers and carbon nanochips.
- Research, development and commercialization of next-generation cooling solutions that are built on an exclusive patent portfolio in the field of thermofluid nanotechnology.
Cheap Tubes Inc.
- A supplier of carbon nanotubes for research and industry. Ships worldwide.
- Cima NanoTech manufactures nanomaterial-based products for use in electronics applications. These products include conductive inks and pastes for inkjet and conventional printing of electronics.
- The company's materials expertise is in the conversion of nanoscale materials into enhanced fluids, phase change materials, and polymeric composites into respectively nanofluids, nano-PCMs and nanocomposites.
- Develops and commercializes innovative fluorescent markers for use in basic life science research, pharmaceutical research, diagnostics and histology. The technology is based on proprietary composition-tunable nanocrystals (quantum dots).
- This is a biotechnology company that focuses on providing and developing nanotechnology derived products and services for the international life science market. A provider of nanoparticles and nanomaterials for the life science and materials science research fields.
- A joint venture between DuPont and Air Products, develops and manufactures colloidal silica sols and particles for electronic applications.
- A nanotechnology polymer materials company.
- Nanoparticle-based security technology for anti-counterfeiting, identification and authentication applications.
- The company's coating process works at nanoscale levels, approximately 30 nanometers. The change of the molecular composition of the silica-based surface created by bonding nanoparticles enables the full efficiency of the coating process at an atomic scale.
- Manufactures nanofiber filter media.
- Develops unique carbon nanotube formulations for coatings.
- Producer of carbon nanofibers.
- Nanomaterials supplier. Nanowires, quantum dots, phosphonic acids, tectomers, and graphene.
EPRUI Nanoparticles & Microspheres Co. Ltd
- The company focuses on research and development of nanomaterials and microspheres products. They manufacture nanocomposites, metal nanoparticles, alloy nanoparticles, nano metal oxide nanoparticles, rare earth oxide nanoparticles, nano composites and microspheres products.
- Manufactures polymeric nanofibers.
Eurochem Auto Chemicals
- Manufactures the Nano8 range of nanoparticle surface coatings.
- Manufacturer of quantum dots and developer of quantum dot applications.
- Produces nanosilver masterbatches and other nanosilver related products.
- First Nano develops solutions for nanotube and nanowire synthesis.
- Manufactures Medusa, a self-assembled poly-aminoacid nanoparticles system that is a versatile protein carrier for the development of novel and second-generation long-acting native protein drugs.
- Research and development on conductive polymers, nanomaterials and nanocomposites for electronic and electrochemical applications, including sensors and power sources.
- Develops and produces carbon nanomaterials (tubes and fibers) as well as graphite specialities.
- Makes Probe 3D and SmartFocus Software: used by major manufacturers in Atomic Force and Confocal Microscopy systems, and in semi-conductor wafer profiling equipment. GN's imaging software is useful for SPM and optical microscopy, including laser and Nipkow disk confocal imaging.
- Photo-catalyst nanomaterial and solution provider in the domain of environmental coating services and business integration.
- Manufactures antibacterial and antimicrobial textile fibers coated with bamboo-carbon nanoparticles.
HeFei Kaier Nanometer Technology Development Co.
- Specializes in nitride and carbide series of nanoparticle ceramic powders.
- Producer of carbon nanotubes.
Helix Material Solutions
- Producer of carbon nanotubes.
- Pioneered and continues to specialize in the design, manufacture, and application of Nanostructured chemical tools derived from a class of chemicals known as Polyhedral Oligomeric Sil sesquioxanes (POSS).
- Carbon nanotube development and commercialization.
Hüper Optik International
- Distributor of nano-ceramic window film used for solar control in the automotive, architectural and marine markets.
- Developed and integrated several patented technologies for the isolation, manipulation and analysis of rare cells. Patented magnetic nanoparticles, called ferrofluids, are at the heart of rare cell isolation for their kits and marker reagents.
- Nanoparticle based insulation and coating materials.
Inframat Advanced Materials
- Produces a wide range of nanoparticles such as oxides, carbides, nitrides and metals.
- Develops products in the field of nanocomposite coatings that improve the barrier properties of polymers and elastomers.
- Has developed a silicon nanocrystalline ink for the production of low-cost solar power modules.
- Manufactures antiviral, antimicrobial and hydrophobic coatings based on silver, carbon and photocatalyst nanoparticles.
- Provider of nanostructured material technologies.
The International Council on Nanotechnology
- A portal for information about the environmental, health and safety aspects of nanotechnology.
Intrinsiq Materials Ltd
- A leading European manufacturer of novel materials for applications in the Clean Tech and Wellness sectors. The company originally started as Qinetiq Nanomaterials, a spinout of international defence and security technology company QinetiQ Plc.
- Manufactures a range of nanomaterials such as powders, coatings, polymers, colloids or resins.
Keeling & Walker
- Manufacturer of a range of nanoparticulate powders and dispersions.
- Develops novel polymeric, nano-delivery systems for delivery of water-insoluble and poorly bio-available drugs.
Lenntech Water Treatment & Air Purification
- Offers nanofiltration systems.
- A supplier of highly doped fibers designs, manufactures and markets high performance fibers as well as fiber components and subassemblies (optical engines) for fiber amplifiers and lasers using its unique and proprietary Direct Nanoparticle Deposition (DND) technology.
- Develops a template manufacturing proces that utilizes technologies adopted from the microelectronics industry for the fabrication of engineered shape and size-specific nanomaterials.
- Offers a wide range of ferrofluids in which the magnetic nanoparticles are one of a variety of ferrites or transition metals, such as iron and cobalt.
- Specializes in the production of ultra pure high quality nanostructure materials such as carbon nanotubes and carbon nanofibers.
- Develops and markets biological detection systems based on luminescent lanthanide complexes, which provide a unique combination of sensitivity, reliability, flexibility and high throughput.
- Produces carbon nanomaterials such as nanotubes and fullerenes, including fullerene-enclosed metal atoms.
- Research and development of advanced materials, including fullerenes and carbon nanotubes
- Produces nanoparticles for applications in advanced materials and aerospace industries.
Mad City Labs
- Manufacturer of nanopositioning systems with sub-nanometer precision.
- Specialized in the characterization, the custom-made development and the production of ceramic powders and nanostructured materials for industrial use.
- Offers custom fabricated finished components from advanced materials as well as semi-finished stock including nanofoams and nanopowders.
Material Interface, Inc.
- Miinimox surface treatments designed to boost alloys performance in aggressive industrial conditions of elevated temperature and corrosion. This surface coating is used in aerospace surface treatment, concrete surface treatment, stainless steel alloys.
- Material Methods manufactures and markets separation and energy devices and components built on nano-structured materials.
- Provides innovative solutions in materials science based on nanocrystalline metals and ceramics.
Materials Technologies Research MTR Limited
- Producer of fullerenes.
- The company commercializes nanocoating and nanocomposite technologies. The firm's business objectives are to provide the academic and commercial communities with large scale quantities of these materials and to help companies realize commercial products based on them through contract research and intellectual property development.
- Producer of nanopowders such as nanostructured metal alloys, ceramics and metal-ceramics nanocomposites, polymeric alloys, fillers and nanostructured additives.
MCH Nano Solutions
- Manufactures photocatalytic coatings with nanoTiO2.
- Producer of semiconductor, metal and oxide nanomaterials.
- A spin-off from the University of Birmingham, the company is dedicated to the production of metal powders at the sub-100nm scale.
- Micro Magnetics is a leader in commercial applications of spintronics, a new technology which combines the fields of magnetism, electronics, and nanotechnology.
Micromaterials Pvt. Ltd
- This Bangalore based company focuses on bringing innovative nano and micro technologies and materials catalysts. The new generation catalysts are the result of a radically new patented process.
- Producer of carbon nanotubes, nanoparticles and nanowires.
- Producer of nanoparticles, crystals and manufacturer of precision machines for crystal and materials processing.
- Producer of carbon nanotubes, carbon cones and related carbon nanomaterials.
- Focused on development, manufacture and application of nanomaterials and adhesives.
Nano Cluster Devices
- A nanotechnology research and development company focused on developing novel methods for taking clusters of atoms and forming them into electrically conducting wire.
- Producer of photocatalytic nanopowders.
- Producer of carbon nanotubes and fullerenes.
- Producer of various nanomaterials such as particles, fibers and carbon nanotubes.
- The company specializes in providing nanofiber products. Industrial areas of interest are automotive, energy, medical and environment.
- Produces mixed-metal oxide spherical nanopowders.
- Produces silver nanoparticles for antimicrobial applications.
- Develops and manufactures fluorescent quantum dots from semi-conductor and metallic materials.
- Production technology for carbon nanotubes and application focused, nanotube based products.
- Specializes in the fabrication of multi-component nanoparticles that are tailored for specific applications.
- The company is a drug delivery company developing a nanotechnology-enabled portfolio of therapeutic products.
- Producer of carbon nanotubes and gold and silver nanoparticles.
- Producer of carbon nanotubes.
- Supplier of high quality, consistent nanodiamond suspensions and concentrates. Applications include polishing electronic substrates, enhancing wear resistance in IMF products, polymers, dental, bio-medical and thermal management solutions.
- Produces high performance materials including metal and ceramics nanoparticles and carbon nanotubes.
- Producer of oxide nanopowders, particularly alumina and stabilised zirconia.
- Develops nanotechnology software design tools that enable modeling and simulation of nano materials.
- Producer of nanoparticles and clusters of zero-valence metal atoms, with sizes in the range of ~ 2 to 50 atoms (~ 0.3nm to 2nm).
- NanoH2O enhances current polymer-based membranes with nanostructured material that allows additional 'degrees of freedom' in the control of membrane properties.
- Produces carbon nanotubes using the CVD growth process. The process produces arrays of aligned carbon nanotubes on substrates.
- Design of industrial standard nanotube-based materials for the following markets: aeronautics, automobile, sports, telecom's, plastics processing, renewable energy sources, building and public works and electronics.
- Producer of nanoparticles.
- Specializes in the production of nanomaterials (nanoparticles and nanopowders) having complex composition and exacting particle size and particle size distribution and tailored surface characteristics.
- Development and commercialization of production technologies for nanomaterials in the pharmaceutical, electronics and chemical sectors.
- Nanostructured coatings and coating systems.
- Develops nanotechnology based sensors and hydrogen storage systems.
- Supplier of gold nanoparticles and gold nanorods.
- Engineers and produces nanocrystalline materials (ceramic and metallic materials in powder form) using several techniques including Physical Vapor Synthesis and Discrete Particle Encapsulation.
- Manufactures SiO2 nano layer surface coatings.
- Manufacturer of nanoparticle immunogold labeling and immunoassay tests.
- Founded on commercial agreements with Rice University and the University of Houston, NanoRidge has exclusive licenses for the use of technologies focused on applications of carbon nanotubes and other nanoparticles for production and sales of advanced nanomaterials.
- Manufactures nanoparticle-based surface treatment products for a wide range of materials.
- A provider of porous, nanocrystalline materials.
- Manufactures SPM and AFM probes for scanning probe microscopy and atomic force microscopy.
- The company manufactures more than 50 nanomaterials. The main products are non-metallic single-walled, multi-walled, and functionalized carbon nanotubes.
- Nanosolar's component nanoengineering capabilities are focused on certain optoelectronically relevant materials and include semiconductor quantum dots and nanoparticles as well as nanotemplates with precise three-dimensional order.
- Develops molecular self-assembly processes that allow the controlled synthesis of material structure at the nanometer level and the manufacturing of new materials with designed novel and useful engineering constitutive behaviors.
Nanostructured and Amorphous Materials
- Manufacturer and supplier of nanoscale metal oxides, nitrides, carbides, diamond, carbon nanotubes for research and industry.
- Design, synthesis, and analysis of small molecule organic compounds for the pharmaceutical industry.
- Provides anti-corrosion nanocoating products.
- A nanotechnology materials company focusing on the development and production of military and commercial products that have performance benefits through the incorporation of nanotechnology.
Nanotechnology products and services
- Nanotechnology products and services for the construction industry
- Nanotechnology engineered textile fibers and fabrics.
- A nanobio-pharmaceutical company utilizing nanoscale materials and processes to develop anti-viral drugs against a wide range range of human and animal viruses.
- The Nansulate brand of coating products from Industrial Nanotech, Inc.
- National NanoMaterials was created to provide high quality nanomaterials at affordable prices. The company manufactures functionalized graphene.
- A nanomaterials company that develops and markets proprietary technologies and products that provide novel properties to a variety of materials such as industrial polymers, plastics and composites. Core product: Halloysite nanotubes.
- nCoat exploits nano-level processes and nano-formulated materials to develop surface coatings.
- Develops, manufactures and distributes nanoscale materials to create significant performance improvements in high-volume manufactured goods.
- Manufactures engineered nanomaterials in the following areas: nanopowders, thin film coatings, and devices.
- Production of colloidal nanocrystals and research into nanocrystal-based technologies such as LEDs, solar cells and biolabels.
- Develops and manufactures high-performance nanocomposite resin compounds and plastics solutions.
- Develops a portfolio of nanoscale metal inks for printable electronics applications.
- Manufactures ultra-precision high-speed nanopositioning systems for nano-scale research and manufacturing.
- Develops, manufactures and commercializes medical products based on nanocrystalline silver technology.
Nyacol Nano Technologies
- Colloidal dispersions and inorganic oxides for applications involving translucency, transparency, flame retardants, abrasion resistance, catalyst binders and refractory binders.
- Developed two material platforms for energy, security and communications applications: nanoporous membranes and organic semiconductor materials.
- Organic metal, a conductive polymer, is supplied as nanodispersions for lacquers, paints and blends.
- Provides a catalogue of components and functional nanomaterials for organic electronics research.
- A nanomaterials company set up by a team from Oxford University to develop nanocrystalline materials for commercial use, such as nanoparticle phosphors for flat screen displays, catalysts, chemical reactants, and quantum dots.
- The company develops liquid repellent nanocoating technology. These coatings can be applied to a wide range of products and materials without changing the look or feel.
Pacific Industrial Development Corporation
- A technology and solutions company, focused on producing specialty chemicals and performance nanomaterials for a wide array of environmentally focused products.
- The company produces and sells pure nanoparticles in liquid solvents with a large material variety. Particular also offers the coating of metal parts with nanoparticles and conjugation of nano-markers to biomolecules.
- PChem has developed a patented nanomaterial technology for printed electronics.
Physik Instrumente (PI)
- NanoPositioning, MicroPositioning and Piezo Technology. Leading edge PZT nanopositioning products, piezo-electric flexure systems, sub-nanometer resolution capacitive sensors, for AFM, SPM, SNOM, semiconductor test and measurement, disk drive, GMR.
- German-based manufacturer and supplier of a wide range of industrial nanomaterials and nanotechnology-based medical devices.
- Supplier of nanoparticle dispersions for improving abrasion/scratch resistance and lower CTE, solgel hardcoatings, fluoropolymer for anti-graffiti coatings.
- Spun out of Cambridge University in mid 2004 to commercialize research findings in the areas of advanced nano-enabled materials, specifically in the area of carbon nanotube materials and their applications.
- A manufacturer of nano catalysts for applications in portable power, renewable energy, electronics, defense and other markets demanding advanced materials.
- NanoPositioning and nanosensor solutions for OEM development and automation applications.
- Nanomachining solutions for ultra microfinishing and advanced photomask repair systems.
Reade Advanced Materials
- Custom processor and global distributor of metal, ceramic, and composite nanostructures down to 5 nm.
Reinste Nano Ventures
- A nanomaterial producer. The company supplies wide range of nanomaterials including multi-walled carbon nanotubes, single-walled, nanodiamonds, fullerenes, and gold nanopowder.
RGe Rajpurohit Group of Enterprises
- Manufactures and supplies nanozirconium powders and chemicals.
- Specializes in large-scale production of carbon nanotubes and related materials.
- Developed several controlled-release nanosphere delivery systems for use in industries involving health care, personal care, food, beverage, fabric and household products.
- Manufactures nanoparticle-based resins for surface protection.
- Nanostructured material design, synthesis and applications. Supplies nanoparticles and nanostructured materials for academic research, development projects and for industrial processes.
- Producer of fullerenes and carbon nanotubes.
Shanghai Huzheng Nano Technology
- Producer of wide range of nanoparticles, coating supplements and finishing agents.
Shenzhen Nano-Technologies Port
- Producer of carbon nanotubes.
- Producer of high quality and ultra pure colloidal silica and customizable silica sols.
Sino Technology Corporation
- Nanoscale coating materials.
- Manufacturer and supplier of a wide range of nano-sized metal and non-metal elements, oxides, nitrides, carbides, and diamond in forms of nanoparticle and dispersion.
- The company's technology involves the encapsulation, at room temperature, of active ingredients in micro- and nano-sized glass (silica) matrices as well as nanospheres utilizing a chemical process called sol-gel.
- Develops and commercializes core-shell nanostructures and nanomaterials for solar cell applications.
- Manufacturer of carbon nanotubes.
- Worldwide supplier of rare earth, non-ferrous, advanced ceramic materials and carbon nanotubes.
- Develops dendrimer nanotechnology products for pharmaceutical, life-science and other applications.
- Manufacturer of metal nanoclusters, nanocolloids, nanopowders and magnetic fluids.
- Supplier of carbon nanotubes.
- NanoGrowth CNT materials growth technologies for carbon nanotubes and silicon nanowire growth on substrates within a CMOS process window.
Synkera Technologies, Inc.
- Develops and markets a range of products based on nanotechnology and microfabrication techniques, including chemical sensors, ceramic membranes, and nanocomposites. Overview of company, technologies, and products.
- Producer of carbon nanotubes and equipment systems for synthesis and testing
- Designs and produces high-end electro-optic polymeric materials.
- Produces carbon nanotubes.
TitanPE Technology (Shanghai)
- Produces nano photocatalysts.
- Developed and manufactures a novel, biomaterial which utilizes hydrogel nanoparticles which aggregate to form a material of varying strength and elasticity which has medical application including wound management and burn care, tissue regeneration and drug delivery devices.
Very Small Particle Company
- Produces nanopowders of complex metal oxides.
- A producer of carbon nanotubes and carbon nanotube materials.
- Major products include: carbon nanotube(CNT)-based field emission electron source, field emission grade CNT material, field emission x-ray source and CNT AFM probes.
- Nanotechnology research and development company. Creates technology for atomically precise manufacturing.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 30, 2015 at 6:24:08 UTC -