become an editor
the entire directory
only in Metals/Associations
Open Directory - Business: Materials: Metals: Associations
Business: Industrial Goods and Services: Associations
Science: Technology: Metallurgy: Organizations
This category in other languages:
CCAI. Chemical Coaters Association International
- USA. Technical and professional trade organisation for the surface coating and finishing industry, active in knowledge transfer, education and training, and certification programs. Industry news and job postings. Links to related sites.
Ductile Iron Society
- A North American trade association whose objective is to promote the production and application of ductile iron castings.
International Copper Study Group
- Inter-governmental forum for information related to the production and use of copper
International Iron and Steel Institute
- The global forum for the world steel industry.
International Nickel Study Group
- Inter-governmental forum for information related to the production and use of nickel.
International Titanium Association
- Promotes the use of, and dissemination of, information about titanium.
- International non-profit organization funded by metal producers promotes the use of nickel. Provides a range of resources and advice including technical literature, guides, and application data.
Non-ferrous Metals Sustainable Development
- Inter-governmatal forum sponsored by the member countries of the three international metal study group related to non-ferrous metals and their contribution to sustainable development.
Steel Service Centers Institute
- International trade association representing member companies. Includes information on training, news, publications, and meetings and conferences.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, August 12, 2010 4:00:25 AM EDT -