the entire directory
only in Metals/Aluminum
Tube & Pipe
News and Media
Science: Chemistry: Elements: Aluminum
This category in other languages:
- Manufacturer of aluminum casting alloys and supplier of aluminum RSI ingots/sows in Russia and Mexico.
- German firm specializing in the production of surface coatings of aluminium coils.
- The Aluminum Company of America is one of the world's largest producer of primary aluminum, fabricated aluminum, and alumina.
- Bulgaria based manufacturers of aluminum products including cast billets, coils and pipes to AA, EN and BDS standards.
- A primary aluminum smelter located in Québec, Canada with annual production of 243,000 tonnes of aluminum ingots. [French, English]
- Portal for aluminium and light metals industry with information about primary and secondary aluminium, extrusion, foundry, diecasting, rolling, and forging.
American Douglas Metals, Inc.
- Distributor of aluminum coils, sheets, and blanks. Embossed, painted, or mill finish.
Ban Soon Cheong Hardware.
- Singapore distributor of engineering materials, aluminium, bronze alloys, brass alloys, copper alloys, stainless steel, EDM graphite, lead sheet, tungsten and other special alloys.
- Texas based producer and worldwide distributor of aluminum pellets and aluminum bar.
- Taiwan based manufacturer of aluminum bar, tube, pipe and channel, plain sheet, treadplate, coil, and foil.
Cedar Technology Co. Ltd
- UK based dealer of new and used equipment for the aluminium industry. Foil and strip rolling mills, extrusion presses, sheet casters, roll grinders, slitting and cutting lines, embossers, ingot scalpers, saws, separators, and furnaces.
Century Aluminum Company
- Holding company with subsidiaries which produce aluminum and a broad range of value-added and specialized flat-rolled sheet and plate aluminum products. Owns and operates reduction facility and multi-purpose rolling mill. (Nasdaq: CENX).
Cheongam Metal Co., Ltd.
- Major aluminum alloy manufacturer in Korea. Specializing in manufacturing aluminum alloy, billet, die-casting and compound metals.
- Manufacturers of lightweight rigid closed cell aluminum foam for use in a range of industries. The company also produce aluminum material handling products for the nuclear and electronic industries.
- Distributes nonferrous metals including commercial and aircraft grade aluminum, magnesium and related alloys to industrial users worldwide.
Industria Mexicana Del Aluminio
- Mexico manufacturers of aluminum sheets. The site details applications and properties of aluminum alloys and provides tables to assist in the calculation of weights.
- Multilingual aluminum industry database.
- Producer of alumina, primary aluminum, flat-rolled products with annual sales of more than $2 billion. Operates 22 facilities globally.
Mandel Metals Group
- Full service distributor of aluminum materials for the commercial, aerospace, and sign industries. Sheet, plate , coil, extrusion.
- Manufacturer of refractories designed specifically for thefor the aluminum industry. Division of Allied Mineral Products, Inc. .
- UK based specialist stockholders of aluminium plate, bar, tube and section. Offers metric and imperial sizes in alloys 2011, 2014, 6082, 5083, 7075.
National Aluminium Company Ltd.
- NALCO is and India based manufacturer and distributor of aluminum products.
Norsk Hydro Americas
- Headquartered in Norway with operations throughout the world. Core business areas include agriculture, light metals and oil and energy.
- U.S. based integrated aluminum producer and manufacturer of custom and standard primary aluminum, foil, sheet, billet and other aluminum products.
Paber Aluminum Technologies
- Specializing in the smelting, transformation and casting of aluminum.
Rio Tinto Alcan
- Global manufacturers of primary aluminum, light gauge sheet, foil and packaging materials based in Canada.
- Aluminum dross processor in Russia. Processing over 600 metric tonnes per month.
- Aluminum dross processing, scrap recycling and commercial hardwood products. Fine producers of remelt scrap ingot (RSI) and molten metal service providers.
Sibirsky Aluminum Group
- Russian producer of primary aluminum, foil, cans, rolled aluminum and other semi-finished products, heavy-freight containers and all-purpose platforms and special freight cars.
Smartrade Metals Co.,Ltd
- Taiwan supplier of aluminum extrusion billet from 1xxx to 7xxx series with 10 sizes ranging from 3" to 9".
SME Pyro Chemicals Private Limited
- Powder products consisting of aluminium air-atomized powders, ball milled powders, and magnesium powders.
South Regional Group
- The largest aluminium producer in Odessa, Ukraine.
Tirosh David Quality Castings Ltd.
- Israeli manufacturer of Aluminum and Magnesium alloys sand castings-including machining. ISO 9902 Certified.
- Triclad is the trade name of aluminium/steel transition joints. Also known as structural transition joints, applied in the form of strips or pads when welding together aluminium and steel structures in ships and off shore construction.
- Vertically integrated producer, buyer, trader and processor of aluminum ingot, sow, billet, scrap and dross. The company is a major American producer of secondary aluminum ingot and billet and a distributor of primary aluminum foundry ingot, grain refiners and hardeners.
United Aluminum Corporation
- Offers rolling, annealing and slitting of aluminium coil products.
United Company RUSAL
- Russia based producer and supplier of alumina, aluminium and aluminium alloys.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 23, 2015 at 3:19:39 UTC -