the entire directory
only in Metals/Aluminum
Tube & Pipe
News and Media
Science: Chemistry: Elements: Aluminum
This category in other languages:
- Manufacturer of aluminum casting alloys and supplier of aluminum RSI ingots/sows in Russia and Mexico.
- German firm specializing in the production of surface coatings of aluminium coils.
- The Aluminum Company of America is one of the world's largest producer of primary aluminum, fabricated aluminum, and alumina.
- Bulgaria based manufacturers of aluminum products including cast billets, coils and pipes to AA, EN and BDS standards.
- A primary aluminum smelter located in Québec, Canada with annual production of 243,000 tonnes of aluminum ingots. [French, English]
- Portal for aluminium and light metals industry with information about primary and secondary aluminium, extrusion, foundry, diecasting, rolling, and forging.
American Douglas Metals, Inc.
- Distributor of aluminum coils, sheets, and blanks. Embossed, painted, or mill finish.
Ban Soon Cheong Hardware.
- Singapore distributor of engineering materials, aluminium, bronze alloys, brass alloys, copper alloys, stainless steel, EDM graphite, lead sheet, tungsten and other special alloys.
- Texas based producer and worldwide distributor of aluminum pellets and aluminum bar.
- Taiwan based manufacturer of aluminum bar, tube, pipe and channel, plain sheet, treadplate, coil, and foil.
Century Aluminum Company
- Holding company with subsidiaries which produce aluminum and a broad range of value-added and specialized flat-rolled sheet and plate aluminum products. Owns and operates reduction facility and multi-purpose rolling mill. (Nasdaq: CENX).
Cheongam Metal Co., Ltd.
- Major aluminum alloy manufacturer in Korea. Specializing in manufacturing aluminum alloy, billet, die-casting and compound metals.
- Manufacturers of lightweight rigid closed cell aluminum foam for use in a range of industries. The company also produce aluminum material handling products for the nuclear and electronic industries.
- Distributes nonferrous metals including commercial and aircraft grade aluminum, magnesium and related alloys to industrial users worldwide.
- Multilingual aluminum industry database.
- Producer of alumina, primary aluminum, flat-rolled products with annual sales of more than $2 billion. Operates 22 facilities globally.
Mandel Metals Group
- Full service distributor of aluminum materials for the commercial, aerospace, and sign industries. Sheet, plate , coil, extrusion.
- Manufacturer of refractories designed specifically for thefor the aluminum industry. Division of Allied Mineral Products, Inc. .
- UK based specialist stockholders of aluminium plate, bar, tube and section. Offers metric and imperial sizes in alloys 2011, 2014, 6082, 5083, 7075.
National Aluminium Company Ltd.
- NALCO is and India based manufacturer and distributor of aluminum products.
Norsk Hydro Americas
- Headquartered in Norway with operations throughout the world. Core business areas include agriculture, light metals and oil and energy.
Paber Aluminum Technologies
- Specializing in the smelting, transformation and casting of aluminum.
Rio Tinto Alcan
- Global manufacturers of primary aluminum, light gauge sheet, foil and packaging materials based in Canada.
- Aluminum dross processor in Russia. Processing over 600 metric tonnes per month.
- Aluminum dross processing, scrap recycling and commercial hardwood products. Fine producers of remelt scrap ingot (RSI) and molten metal service providers.
Sibirsky Aluminum Group
- Russian producer of primary aluminum, foil, cans, rolled aluminum and other semi-finished products, heavy-freight containers and all-purpose platforms and special freight cars.
Smartrade Metals Co.,Ltd
- Taiwan supplier of aluminum extrusion billet from 1xxx to 7xxx series with 10 sizes ranging from 3" to 9".
SME Pyro Chemicals Private Limited
- Powder products consisting of aluminium air-atomized powders, ball milled powders, and magnesium powders.
South Regional Group
- The largest aluminium producer in Odessa, Ukraine.
Tirosh David Quality Castings Ltd.
- Israeli manufacturer of Aluminum and Magnesium alloys sand castings-including machining. ISO 9902 Certified.
- Triclad is the trade name of aluminium/steel transition joints. Also known as structural transition joints, applied in the form of strips or pads when welding together aluminium and steel structures in ships and off shore construction.
- Vertically integrated producer, buyer, trader and processor of aluminum ingot, sow, billet, scrap and dross. The company is a major American producer of secondary aluminum ingot and billet and a distributor of primary aluminum foundry ingot, grain refiners and hardeners.
United Aluminum Corporation
- Offers rolling, annealing and slitting of aluminium coil products.
United Company RUSAL
- Russia based producer and supplier of alumina, aluminium and aluminium alloys.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 22, 2016 at 2:13:18 UTC -