become an editor
the entire directory
only in Metals/Alloys
Open Directory - Business: Materials: Metals: Alloys
Business: Industrial Goods and Services: Casting, Molding, Machining
Business: Materials: Metals: Import and Export: Non-Ferrous
Science: Technology: Metallurgy
This category in other languages:
Abel Metal Services Pty Ltd
- Manufacture and distribute metallurgical consumables for welding, hardfacing, steelmaking, smelting, foundry, or diecasting. Sydney, Australia.
- Source for Aerospace and Specialty Magnesium Alloys including hard to obtain specifications and sizes.
- AL-6XN is a super-austenitic stainless steel with superior resistance to chloride pitting, crevice corrosion and chloride induced stress corrosion cracking. AL-6XN is cost effective, providing a lower life cycle cost.
- Developer of materials that increase efficiency in many shafting, plate, and tool steel maintenance applications.
China Hubei Fotma Machinery Co. Ltd
- Research, development and production of tungsten metal, molybdenum metal, titanium metal such as carbide tools, wire, rod, alloy, sheet, and plate. ISO 9001:2000 certified.
- Specialist tungsten and tungsten carbide manufacturer and supplier in the Chinese Mainland.
Datum Alloys Ltd
- Providers of aluminium, controlled expansion, copper, nickel iron and soft magnetic alloys. Includes stock lists, technical data, specifications and physical properties of metal.
Deloro Stellite Company, Inc.
- Nickel, cobalt, and iron alloys for extreme wear, abrasion, impact, heat, and corrosion applications. Products include precision casting, powder metallurgy, metal injection moulding, machining, hardfacing, and wrought forms.
Future Alloys, inc.
- Distributor of corrosion and heat resistant alloys.
Greenville Metals, Inc.
- Suppliers of nickel, cobalt, and iron based alloys produced as ingots, pigs, shot and powder. Production techniques include electric arc furnace, AOD, induction furnaces, and various crushing, grinding, and sizing equipment.
Heat Treat Quote Master
- Service for buyers of metal treating, to send automatic quote requests to Metal Treating Industry members.
Home page for Refrac Systems
- Site describes the services offered by Refrac Systems, Chandler, AZ. Specialists in diffusion bonding, reactive alloy brazing, vacuum and controlled atmosphere brazing and heat treating. Aerospace production approved for critical flight safety components. Worlds largest diffusion bonding service with high vacuum hot presses designed to diffusion bond your production parts.
HuNan HighTech Special Metals
- Manufacturer and exporter of tantalum, niobium, tungsten, molybdenum, rhenium and indium metal products from China.
Jinchuan Nonferrous Metals Corporation
- Located in Jinchang city, Hexi corridor of Gansu Province, Jinchuan produces nickel, copper, cobalt and by-products including gold, silver, platinum, palladium, osmium, iridium, ruthenium, rhodium chloride, etc.
Johnson Matthey Noble Metals
- Manufactures platinum, rhodium, palladium and iridium alloy products for the chemical, glass, medical, automotive, aerospace and surface technology markets.
- Supplier and manufacturer of specialty alloys for investment casting, dental, aerospace, and steel industries.
M. Vincent & Associates
- Stock and locate the hard-to-find special alloys, high-temperature, corrosion resistant, high purity, implant quality, vac melt materials in standard and custom sizes.
Marocaine de Fonderie
- Foundry of ductile iron and steel. Products include manhole covers, ductile iron fittings for PVC pipes, and industrial casting parts.
- Manufacture silver brazing alloys in rod, wire, foil, and rings, fluxcoated rods, copper bronze and brass alloy, and silver and lead softsolders .
- Lost wax foundry production of precision parts in structural, stainless and super alloy steel. Examples of the lost model casting process: rapid prototyping, the wax is removed by micro fusion and the steel is cast into the ceramic shell.
Premier Ingots & Metals
- Manufacturer and exporter of copper-based master alloys, non-ferrous metal alloys, rods and profiles of aluminum, bronze and copper-chromium.
Republic Metals, Inc.
- Manufacturer of lead anodes, extruded from many different alloys such as tin, antimony, silver, calcium, tellurium, and chemical lead.
Rhenium Alloys, Inc.
- Refines and produces high purity rhenium metal powder in Elyria, Ohio.
Rima Industrial S/A
- Producer of silicon-based alloy metals, with details of processes, employment, applications, and local projects. [Portuguese and English]
- Provides an inventory of alloys in plate, sheet, strip, bar, pipe, fittings and welding materials.
Special Metals Corporation
- Provides alloy products designed to withstand extreme heat and stress, principally used in the manufacture of jet engine parts. History, global contacts with corporate headquarters in Huntington, West Virginia. (Nasdaq: SMCX)
Tzan Wei Aluminum Co Ltd
- Produce high quality aluminum alloy extrusion billet from 1xxx to 7xxx series with 10 kinds of sizes.
- Ferrous and non-ferrous foundry and engineering group offering a diverse range of products and services to meet casting, machining and procurement needs.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 9, 2013 at 6:35:06 UTC -