become an editor
the entire directory
only in News_and_Media/Weblogs
Marketing and Advertising
News and Media
Open Directory - Business: Marketing and Advertising: News and Media: Weblogs
This category in other languages:
- A digest of marketing strategy, cultural branding and innovative new ads.
- Advertising copywriter, journalist and blogger Farrukh Naeem posts news and commentary on advertising in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, UAE and the world at large.
- A personal blog that reviews necessary items that the writer believes are crucial for the new age marketer. Reviews include books, social media, the Internet and Web 2.0 amongst other topics.
- Marketing news weblog for marketers, and market researchers. Posts cover advertising, customer experience, marketing, media, plus tips on using the Perception Analyzer product by MSInteractive.
- Discusses digital advertising, ad networks, affiliates and digital creatives.
- A blog on marketing and the impact of technologies and social networking on marketing practices.
The Expertise Marketing
- Perspectives on marketing in the professional services sector.
- Marketing and strategy blog.
Guerrilla Consulting Blog
- Resources for consultants; companion to book Guerrilla Marketing for Consultants by Jay Conrad Levinson and Michael W. McLaughlin.
Hee Haw Marketing
- A tongue-in-cheek look at how the Internet is evolving with the ever increasing number of social media networking sites.
- Tackles entrepreneurship, business, marketing and technology with a heavy dose of humor.
Interactive and eMarketing by Matt Freedman
- A Blog by Matt Freedman that encompasses online marketing, search engine optimization, web site building, web presence and email marketing.
- A diary of creative business and marketing. Investigates cross currents between PR, marketing, and advertising.
Marketing Centricity for Small Business
- Rob Reed on sales, marketing and online strategies.
Modern B2B Marketing
- B2B marketing blog with new ideas and best practices on topics such as search engine marketing, landing pages, lead nurturing, and marketing accountability.
- Discussion of marketing and advertising techniques based on neuroscience research, brain scans, etc.
POP! PR Jots
- Jeremy Pepper blogs about the PR industry, New York, Chicago and San Francisco Bay area, marketing communications, and social media.
- Daily news and information about global online marketing, advertising and pop culture trends.
- Profiles of marketing people, insights into marketing news and trends.
Shotgun Marketing Blog
- A marketing weblog on the marketing landscape from Chris Houchens.
Unsolicited Marketing Advice
- Offers tips and tools for the marketing or public relations manager in weblog format. Maintains a special but not exclusive emphasis on healthcare and hospital marketing.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, October 14, 2013 2:13:55 PM EDT -