become an editor
the entire directory
only in Market_Research/Associations
Marketing and Advertising
Open Directory - Business: Marketing and Advertising: Market Research: Associations
Business: Marketing and Advertising: Associations
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Business and Economy: Advertising and Marketing: Marketing: Market Research Suppliers: Organisations
This category in other languages:
American Association of Public Opinion Resources
- Provides guides, standards, definitions, recommended and condemned practices for public policy survey data collection.
Association of Survey Computing
- Closely linked with the Market Research Society and the Royal Statistical Society. News events, courses and resources.
Council for Marketing and Opinion Research
- A non-profit organization working on behalf of the survey research industry to improve respondent cooperation in research, and to promote positive legislation and prevent restrictive legislation which could impact the survey research industry.
Council of American Survey Research Organizations (CASRO)
- Trade association of survey research businesses, representing companies and research operations throughout North America.
Market Research Society
- Professional body that exists to set and enforce the ethical standards to be observed by research practitioners. Includes overview, code of conduct and details of training courses, qualifications and publications.
Marketing Research Association
- A US national organization of marketing research professionals and firms. Find news and events, membership, links to marketing research companies.
Mexican Association of Marketing and Public Opinion Research Agencies
- Association of marketing and opinion research companies in Mexico. Defines common quality norms and standards in methods, techniques, terminology, and analysis criteria as related to marketing research in Mexico.
Online Publishers Association
- Provides latest market research news and publications.
Qualitative Research Consultants Association (QRCA)
- Enhances the professionalism of qualitative marketing and social research, and provides for communications among its members.
Social Research Association
- News and information relating to training days, seminars, conferences and events.
The Association for Qualitative Research
- Spearheading all major developments in qualitative research. Includes overview of the association and qualitative research as well as a reading list, hot topics and links.
The National Opinion Research Center (NORC)
- Conducts survey research in the public interest for government agencies, educational institutions, private foundations, non-profit organizations, and private corporations.
The Research Buyer's Guide
- Search for agencies and consultancies, group discussion and viewing facilities or full members and fellows of the MRS at listed organisations.
The Roper Center for Public Opinion Research
- Library of public opinion data, focusing on data preservation and access, education, and research on public opinion.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, December 31, 2012 11:25:41 PM EST -