become an editor
the entire directory
only in Marketing_and_Advertising/Associations
Marketing and Advertising
American Marketing Association
Business Marketing Association
This category in other languages:
Association for International Product Management
- Dedicated to the career enhancement and development of product management professionals.
Association for the Advancement of Relationship Marketing (AARM)
- Provides a forum for the advancement and understanding of the disciplines of relationship marketing.
Association of Fund-Raising Distributors and Suppliers
- An international association of companies that manufacture, supply and distribute products that are re-sold by not-for-profit organizations for fund raising purposes.
Australasian Professional Services Marketing Association
- Membership association for professional services marketers in Australia and New Zealand. Includes events, articles and newsletter.
Canadian agri-Marketing Association
- Promotes and increases the knowledge and exchange of ideas related to agri-marketing.
Canadian Hotel Marketing & Sales Executives
- The mission of CHMSE is to advance the marketing and sales profession of the hotel industry.
Chartered Institute of Marketing
- Information resource for marketing and sales professionals.
- Organization for marketing professionals who work or have interests in the consumer promotion business.
Direct Selling Association
- USA trade association of firms that manufacture and distribute goods and services directly.
Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association International (HSMAI) - Big Apple Chapter
- Provides sales and marketing information, business development, and networking for professionals in tourism, travel, and hospitality.
Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association International (HSMAI) - Greater Phoenix Chapter
- Organization of sales and marketing professionals representing all segments of the hospitality industry.
International Advertising Association
- Connects advertising associations from all over the world. Acts as an industry educator and knowledge transfer facilitator.
International Newspaper Marketing Association
- A non-profit membership association dedicated to promoting advanced marketing principles within the newspaper industry.
Legal Marketing Association (LMA)
- Provides professional support and education as well as opportunities for intellectual and practical information exchange.
Market Research Society
- Exists to set and enforce the ethical standards to be observed by research practitioners, and to provide a framework of qualifications and membership grades.
Marketing Association of Australia and New Zealand (MAANZ)
- International Internet-based educational and professional association headquartered in Australia.
The Philadelphia Direct Marketing Association
- Serving direct response marketers in Pennsylvania, South Jersey and Delaware, PDMA sponsors events focused on direct response creative, CRM/database marketing, e-Commerce, fulfillment, production and telemarketing topics.
Produce Marketing Association
- Supports 2,500 members worldwide in the production, retail, distribution, and foodservice sectors of the fruit, vegetable and floral industries.
Professional Association for Customer Engagement (PACE)
- Association representing call centers, trainers, consultants, and equipment suppliers that initiate, facilitate, and generate telephone, Internet, and email sales, service, and support.
Promotion Marketing Association
- Represents companies and professionals involved in promotion marketing.
Sales and Marketing Executives International
- Worldwide association of sales and marketing management.
SAMA - Strategic Account Management Association
- Develops and promotes the concept of customer-supplier partnering for managing national, global and strategic account relationships. Offers networking and events calendar, opportunities, products and services, publications, and contacts.
Second Wind Advertising Agency Network
- Provides education and other resources for small to mid-size advertising agencies, design studios, public relations firms, their owners and employees.
World Association for Opinion and Marketing Research Professionals (ESOMAR)
- ESOMAR endeavours to facilitate the exchange of insights and experiences between providers and users of market research to optimise use of research data into the decision making process.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 8, 2014 at 13:27:18 UTC -