become an editor
the entire directory
only in Advertising/History
Marketing and Advertising
Open Directory - Business: Marketing and Advertising: Advertising: History
Arts: Graphic Design: History
Recreation: Collecting: Advertising Collectibles
Science: Social Sciences: Economics: Economic History
- Provides access to digital images print advertisements published primarily in the United States and Canada between 1911 and 1957.
- Searchable archive of classic automobile and other ads from the 1940's through 1990's. Offers link services to each ad from client's web site.
Advertising Museum from Ace Novelty Promotional Products
- This online museum has advertising of old posters, billboards, magazine and newspaper from the 19th and 20th centuries.
Coca-Cola Television Advertisements
- Collection of historic advertisements donated by the Coca Cola corporation to the Library of Congress. Videos available in RealPlayer, QuickTime, and MPEG formats.
Emergence of Advertising in America: 1850 - 1920
- Covering the early history of advertising in the United States, and drawn from the Rare Book, Manuscript, and Special Collections Library at Duke University.
The Ephemera Society of America, Inc.
- A non-profit organization devoted to furthering the collection, study, and preservation of ephemera, including advertising trade cards and related advertising forms.
- A short history of those fading yet fantastic old advertising images on brick walls and barns sometimes called ghost signs.
HarpWeek Presents 19th Century Advertising
- Images and articles about advertisements that appeared in Harper's Weekly.
History of Advertising Trust
- Preserves the best of British advertising for posterity. Site contents include an archive of work and current exhibition details.
John W. Hartman Center for Sales, Advertising & Marketing History
- The Center collects, organizes, and provides access to a vast collection of textual and multimedia resources for the student, scholar, and businessperson.
Truth in Advertising
- A growing collection of pre-1960's print tobacco and cigarette advertising.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 26, 2013 at 3:08:30 UTC -