become an editor
the entire directory
only in Advertising/Associations
Marketing and Advertising
American Advertising Federation
Business: Marketing and Advertising: Associations
This category in other languages:
AAF of the Midlands
- An organization of advertising, marketing and communications professionals in the greater Columbia, South Carolina area.
The Ad Club
- A trade organization for marketing, advertising and communications in Boston and all of New England. Site includes member news, events, articles, blog and more.
The Advertising Association
- A federation of 24 trade bodies representing marketing industries. Provides links to members, position papers, events diary and career guide.
The Advertising Club of Metropolitan Washington
- Trade association of nearly 1,000 professionals representing advertising, marketing and public relations businesses.
The Advertising Club of New York
- Newsletter, announcements, upcoming events and information on membership.
The Advertising Club of San Diego
- Association of advertising professionals in San Diego that offers networking and career advancement opportunities,education and personal development.
Advertising Club of Westchester
- Monthly networking luncheons with knowledgeable guest speakers.
Advertising Education Forum
- A non-profit organization focusing on issues relating to children. Provides free access to academic and scientific research, and links to self-regulation codes in European countries.
The Advertising Educational Foundation
- A source for educational information about the social and economic role of the industry. Includes news, events calendar and interviews with top marketers.
Advertising Standards Canada
- A not-for-profit industry body focused on creating and maintaining community confidence in advertising. Contains information on consumer and special interest complaints, trade disputes, and code of advertising standards.
Alliance for Audited Media
- Non-profit association of advertisers, ad agencies and publishers. Provides media audits, publisher statements, news bulletins, press and conference information.
American Advertising Federation
- A national network of 210 clubs. Connects the industry with an academic base through its 210 college chapters. Site features club news, governmental issues, events calendar and awards.
American Advertising Federation District 10 Website
- The American Advertising Federation (AAF) in Arkansas, Louisiana, Texas and Oklahoma. AAF encompass all segments of the advertising industry, including advertisers, agencies, media, college chapters and national trade associations engaged in various advertising pursuits.
American Association of Advertising Agencies
- National trade association founded in 1917 that represents the industry in the United States. Site offers a database for advertisers to search for a new agency; member profiles and links to their sites; legislative issues; career, award and event information.
Association of Hispanic Advertising Agencies (AHAA)
- Trade organization for promoting the Hispanic marketing and advertising industry.
Association of National Advertisers
- A membership organization representing 300 companies with 8,000 brands. Provides links to members, resource center, job opportunities and events and seminar calendar.
Atlanta Ad Club
- Membership directory plus information on employment, internships and events.
Business Marketing Association of Chicago
- Professional training, development and service organization. Site provides resource, program, activity and event calendar information.
Erie Advertising Club
- Northwestern Pennsylvania affiliate of the American Advertising Federation.
Houston Advertising Federation
- Professional association affiliated with American Advertising Federation. Site provides information on networking meetings, legislation, education and student conferences, and business-to-business seminars.
Imperial Polk Advertising Federation
- Organization of professionals to further the interests of the industry. Affiliated with the American Advertising Federation. Provides links to members, benefits and calendar of events.
Institute of Practitioners In Advertising
- A non-profit trade body and professional institute for agencies in the UK's media and marketing communications industry. Features award, career, event and industry negotiation information, and over 500 links to related sites.
- A group of non-competing, independently owned advertising agencies in major markets throughout the world.
New Jersey Communications, Advertising and Marketing Association
- A statewide non-profit organization serving the business needs and interests of its members, representing all segments of the industry. Includes member information and links, employment opportunities, meeting and award announcements.
Outdoor Media Association Incorporated
- Represents media contractors and production facilities. Site includes product details, links to members, tips for successful campaigns, research and regulations.
Point-Of-Purchase Advertising Institute
- An information source for brand marketers, retailers, producers and suppliers. Site includes a member directory, research, events calendar and international links.
Sacramento Ad Club
- Advertising organization meeting calendar and news about support programs to advance the profession.
- Resource for those in the advertising industry, providing local events, industry news, courses, seminars and related information.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 21, 2014 at 8:54:08 UTC -