Business Marketing and Advertising
The Marketing and Advertising category comprises sub-industries and establishments engaged in one or more of the following:
- Advertising in print, broadcast, interactive, or other media
- Branding and corporate identity design
- Creation and distribution of promotional items
- Internet marketing strategy and analysis
- Collection and analysis of market research
- Public relations activities
- Training and development of sales representatives
- Agencies and individuals which offer advertising and marketing services to a specific industry sector. These are listed according to the industry which they serve.
- Agencies and individuals which offer local services only are listed according to the geographic area which they serve
- Companies which offer web design, promotion, and hosting services are listed only in Computers: Internet: Web Design and Development.
Related categories 2
Other languages 38
Last update:July 23, 2016 at 14:45:51 UTC