the entire directory
only in Management/Supply_Chain
Business: Transportation and Logistics: Distribution and Logistics: Consulting
Business: Transportation and Logistics: Distribution and Logistics: Logistics
Computers: Software: Manufacturing: Supply Chain Management
This category in other languages:
- Specializes in prevention of demand supply problems due to information latency.
About Logistics & Supply Chain
- Provides a taxonomy of links, supply chain articles and other resources for logistics and supply chain professionals.
ACT Data Services
- Outsourcing solutions for all facets of EDI, specializing in vendor compliance issues for manufacturers, suppliers and distributors. Creators of EC-EZNET, an internet-based supply chain management solution.
- Provides supply chain management web based solutions and services.
- Supply chain management software solution that delivers returns on your existing manufacturing assets.
- Provides product lifecycle management that unifies organizations and their supply chains around a centralized bill of materials.
Article: Warehouse Management Systems (WMS)
- Describes Warehouse Management Systems(WMS) and its uses.
- Independent software and consulting company developing solutions and providing integration services within the carrier supply chain.
- Provides supply chain technology solutions.
- Experts in supply chain management strategy and operations plus healthcare management.
- PMX is a modular supply chain management and procurement software system.
- Assists western companies in procuring Asian components, materials and finished products.
Burman Associates Consultancy
- Source of logistics, supply chain development and knowledge management. Provides benchmarking, responsiveness and customer focus.
- Innovative logistic systems solution for real-time global shipment information.
- Chainalytics specializes in consulting services which require deep quantitative analysis such as transportation planning, and inventory planning.
- Supply chain consultants for inventory management, warehouse networks, order processing, customer service.
- Provider of global supply chain solutions for manufacturing, industrial, retail, and government.
Coplenish Consulting Group
- Consultants that specialize in inventory reduction and lead times through supply chain, technology, and business process change expertise.
Decision Analysis Partners
- Offers supply chain and transportation operations consulting.
- Provides decision support systems, supply chain management solutions, data analytics, and data mining services.
DecisionPoint Systems, Inc.
- Consulting and integration services for supply chain technologies.
Derby Industries, LLC
- Find contract manufacturing, inventory management, logistics management, subassemblies, sub-assemble and sub-assembly information.
Design Chain Associates, LLC
- A consulting firm that provides services to Electronics Original Equipment Manufacturers, focusing on the Electronic System Level (ESL) Design Chain. The ESL Design Chain specifies the "buy and build plans" that drive the Supply Chain.
- Offers forward and reverse logistics programs for high-tech industries.
- Specializes in logistics and supply chain.
- Enable customers to maintain optimal inventory levels and decrease cycle times across the extended enterprise.
- Develops software solutions used in demand chain systems. Solutions focus on inventory management, forecasting, replenishment and collaborative commerce programs.
- Automates the supply chain management process, by providing integrated B2B technologies utilizing XML and EDI technology for information exchange.
- Offers contract logistics and freight management services, as well as consulting and IT services.
- Provides a vendor-neutral application for online procurement of temporary services.
Global Sourcing Solutions
- Purchasing and supply chain consulting offering leadership experience for companies seeking to strengthen their supply chain strategy, organization and customer-supplier relationships.
GRA Pty Ltd
- Australian owned supply chain management consulting firm which specializes in demand, inventory and supply chain optimization.
- Offers control and visibility over global logistics.
Habermehl Consulting Services
- A fact-based, hands-on consulting firm. HCS addresses the needs of today's complex business environment by applying supply chain
- Research literature, journal articles, websites, books and other resources related to supply chain risk management, personally collected and reviewed by Jan Husdal.
- Manufacturing supply chain management and maintenance resources. Powerpoint presentations, books, and information retrieval.
- Develops logistics management support systems for the global supply chain.
- Consulting for clients with needs in strategic sourcing, e-business, logistics, initiative management and customer service.
- Software and solutions provider to the retail and supply chain market. Includes company and product information.
Kelron Transportation Systems Group
- Offers rationalization of manufacturing and distribution operations.
- Kewill provides buyer's with a low cost, subscription-based Web interface for their suppliers enabling them to fulfill, ship, track and confirm receipt of orders according to buyer-specific requirements.
Kom International, Inc.
- Global logistics and supply chain consulting firm that helps companies to improve service levels and reduce operations costs.
- These ASP modeled products work with warehouse management and supply chain products to move data into and out of the fulfillment process.
- Offers software applications that optimize operations throughout the demand chain, the supply chain, logistics operations and warehouse management.
- The Innovative Logistics Consultancy in strategy logistics, materials handling and layout planning.
Logistics Control Company
- Third party logistics provider of transportation and supply chain management services for companies.
Logistics Planning Associates, LLC
- Offers PSI Planner, a high tech, low-cost integrated demand forecasting, distribution/materials requirements planning (DRP/MRP) and master production scheduling software system for Windows platforms.
- Logistics management consulting for supply chain management, warehousing, transportation both domestic and international. Plus numerous free logistics articles.
- Offers warehouse management supply chain logistics software that provides barcode tracking, inventory tracking, logistics execution and shop floor control.
Materials Management and Distribution
- Reports on the supply chain management and logistics industry in Canada with news, features, and analysis.
- Provides web based purchase order software systems, and both procurement and eProcurement order systems for supply chain and asset management.
- Advanced scheduling and optimisation systems for the supply chain.
Online Certification Reviews
- Certification reviews for CPIM and C.P.M.
- Supply chain design and optimization software solutions.
Optimal Solutions Integration, Inc.
- A consulting firm focused on enterprise systems and data management, and supply chain management.
- A provider of collaborative demand management solutions for companies that must accurately anticipate and plan to satisfy customer demand.
- Serving the electronics industry with Asian manufactured components since 1996.
- Strategy consulting for manufacturers, distributors and B2B technology companies.
- Provides software that automates the flow of goods across a supply network. Works with existing systems in companies of every size.
- Specialist in assessing processes, identifying improvements, and implementing the recommendations.
Procurement and Supply Chain Benchmarking Association
- A free association of employees of major corporations responsible for procurement and supply chain.
Professional Materials Management
- Customized MRO inventory databases, turn-key stockroom solutions, and indirect materials management consulting.
- SCM education initiative which changes how people think about supply chain management and business transformation initiatives.
- PurchasingNet-SQL offers a complete purchasing solution, including Front-Office and Back-Office functionality.
- Offers planning, scheduling and supply chain optimization solutions.
ROI Consulting Group
- Our associates apply the lessons learned in the supply chain manufacturing industry.
- Easily accessible routing guide system for shippers, consignees, and carriers.
- Logistics management and distribution support services for biotechnology companies, pharmaceutical companies, medical device manufacturers, and biologics firms.
S and V Management Consultants
- S and V Management Consultants is a European consultancy firm in supply chain optimization and business process improvement.
- SAS help's you discover and exploit the hidden opportunities in your supply chain by leveraging enterprise data for tactical and strategic planning.
- Simpler Consulting, Inc. offers consulting and training services that facilitate successful Lean Conversions. Our background is in operations, not in professional consulting.
- Supply chain planning and optimization software solutions that accommodate and manage supply and demand uncertainty and complexity.
Society of Inventory Management Benchmarking Association
- Organization gathers data in the form of group studies on behalf of participants.
- Features Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Supply Chain Management (SCM) software for small to mid-sized manufacturing companies.
Source One Management Services, Inc.
- A business advisory service specializing in the area of purchasing with experience in training, consulting, negotiating and strategic planning.
St. Onge Company
- An internationally respected supply chain engineering consulting firm specializing in: logistics, SCM strategy, network optimization, advanced operations design, tools and technology development, material handling solutions, information systems solutions, simulation, modelling, animation, implementation project management, operations training.
Strategic Procurement Solutions
- Firm specializes in strategic sourcing of traditional and non-traditional commodities, on-site corporate training, and process improvement related to advanced supply-chain management.
Strategic Systems International
- Supplying supply chain management (SCM), enterprise resource planning (ERPII), customer relationship management (CRM) and lean manufacturing process solutions for Oracle and SAP as an application service provider (ASP).
Supply Chain Management Seminar
- A two-day seminar series led by Stanford University faculty that will help your company integrate suppliers, manufacturing, and distribution.
Supply Chain Online
- Provides online courses in supply chain management with a certificate of completion. Details of courses, requirements and seminars.
Supply Chain Systems
- Supply chain policies, processes and APS and demand management technologies. Strategic, tactical and operational planning solutions. Completely automated finite capacity scheduling for complex situations.
- Provides uncomplicated APS and Replenishment software leveraging best practices of Lean, Constraints Management, JIT and Flow for mid-size manufacturers.
- Cloud based demand forecasting, inventory replenishment, and inventory optimization software and services for wholesale distributors and retailers.
- Computerized Maintenance Management Software (CMMS) and EAM solutions for facilities such as manufacturing plants and industrial businesses, hospitals, clinics, colleges and universities.
- Tools unique service planning technology enables planning and management of supply chain flows in order to guarantee targeted customer service levels at the minimal logistic cost.
- Specialist in design, development and implementation of solutions for supply chain management and logistics planning.
UPS Professional Services
- A global management consulting firm that delivers strategic business solutions by leveraging innovative technologies, expert financial analysis, and time-proven logistics know-how.
- Provides web-based purchasing and invoice automation solutions for large to mid-sized organizations. Includes product information and services provided.
- Provider of collaborative supply chain solutions.
- The fastest way to a globally integrated, synchronized, and optimized supply chain.
- Global provider of supply chain event management (SCEM) solutions
- Supply chain and warehouse management software providing JIT and automatic replenishment.
- Delivers supply chain planning and visibility solutions designed for companies in the process industry. Developers of enterprise solution, Picaso designed to optimize production, minimize costs and inventory, react to unplanned disruptions and maintain high customer service levels.
Warehouse Management Systems
- An industrial engineering firm that integrates warehouse management systems.
Waterloo Manufacturing Software
- TACTIC is advanced order promising and finite capacity scheduling software. It attaches to ERP/MRP. What-if features continuously balance what's good for customers with what's good for business when new orders, changes and problems occur.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 27, 2015 at 19:03:16 UTC -