become an editor
the entire directory
only in Management_Science/Personal_Pages
- Doctor of Economic Sciences, Professor, Specialist in agro-industrial sector management, rural development, farm financial revitalization and local self-government.
- CFO in Luxemburg, experience in finance, controlling, company set-up, carve-out, international, inter-cultural, asset and people management.
- Professor of Management Science and Statistics, University of Baltimore. Biographical information, instructional activities, research and publications, consulting services, and favorite bookmarks.
de Andrade Júnior, José Augusto Morais
- Links to his scientific articles already published or presented in scientific events.
Deming, W. Edwards
- Developed his System of Profound Knowledge as a theory for management, providing the rationale by which every aspect of life may be improved.
- Research in the areas of corporate environmental management and IT issues, Gothenburg Research Institute.
- Network industries, particularly telecommunications. Associate Fellow, Centre for Management under Regulation, Warwick Business School and Associate Fellow, Department of Economics, University of Warwick.
Ghauri, Pervez N.
- Prof, Manchester School of Management, UMIST, UK.
Kappelman, Leon A.
- Director of the Information Systems Research Center and holder of the Farrington Professorship in Business Computer Information Systems in the College of Business Administration at the University of North Texas.
- Penn State University, School of Hotel, Restaurant and Recreation Management. Her research topics focus on cross-cultural issues in services marketing, and particularly on the study of emotional loyalty and the impact of culture on service recovery.
- Lecturer in Management Science. Interested in Supply Chain Management, Dynamic Pricing and Revenue Management.
- PhD in Management Science. This site includes a description of his research interests, selected publications, professional activities, teaching, qualifications and contact information.
- Klaus Meyer's research focuses on the strategies of multinational enterprises operating in emerging economies. He investigates how firms adapt their entry and growth strategies to the specific local context they encounter in for example Eastern Europe, China or Vietnam.
- The blog comes subsequently to over 10 years of experience in business management as a project manager, executive director and senior consultant within private ownerships and multinational consultancy firms.
- Dr. Miller is an expert in the added value areas of improving performance, productivity and procedures with many years of experience in the HR consultancy.
Ofek, Haya Kivilis
- organizational psychologist.
Orlikowski, Wanda J.
- Associate Professor of Information Technologies at the MIT Sloan School of Management.
- Personal homepage for researcher and lecturer Björn Remneland, School of Business, Economics and Law, Gothenburg University.
- University of Kiel, Germany. His research focus is on crisis management, corporate communications, risk management, early warning systems, multinational corporations and virtual competence center.
Tabrizi, Hossein Abdoh
- Professor in Finance, Institute for Research in Planning and Development, Tehran, Iran.
- Course materials, outlines, presentation slides, project assignments, based on university and industrial courses.
- he interest and focus has always been in applying this knowledge to highlight the importance and relevance of these triggers in managing our business environment.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 3, 2015 at 5:24:11 UTC -