become an editor
the entire directory
only in Management_Science/Online_Articles
The Balanced Scorecard and Performance Improvement
- Using the balanced scorecard to combine viewpoints of company success.
Exercising Authority in the Workplace
- The manager's true authoritative role in the workplace: benevolence, subservience, security. By Michael Gaspard.
How Jack Welch Runs GE
- Business Week profile on famous management guru Jack Welch explains how he managed General Electric and gained guru status.
Management Practice in Emerging Economies
- Emerging economies such as Eastern Europe and East Asia pose special challenges for managers aiming to enter attractive new markets, or to exploit new opportunities of world-wide division of labour. This site provides recent research on how to address such challenges.
- Management articles for professionals, researchers, and academics.
The Titanic Disaster: An Enduring Example of Money Management vs. Risk Management.
- Academic article showing how cost-savings meant certain death.
Training Workers In The Workplace
- Training workers is not always so simple as a classroom lecture and test. We humans aren't practically equipped to consistently absorb and apply information in such an ideal manner.
A Viable System Model: Consideration of Knowledge Management
- Author Allenna Leonard indicates that individual and organizational knowledge is difficult to value and therefore difficult to manage, and suggests a method to map management capacities.
What Bandwagons Bring: Effects of Popular Management Techniques on Corporate Performance, Reputation, and CEO Pay.
- Examines how adopting popular management techniques affects companies. Concludes companies using TQM, teams, and empowerment did not necessarily receive economic benefit.
- Articles on management and all aspects of work life including communication, conflict and performance appraisal.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 24, 2014 at 21:41:07 UTC -