become an editor
the entire directory
only in Management_Science/Online_Articles
How Jack Welch Runs GE
- Business Week profile on famous management guru Jack Welch explains how he managed General Electric and gained guru status.
Management Practice in Emerging Economies
- Emerging economies such as Eastern Europe and East Asia pose special challenges for managers aiming to enter attractive new markets, or to exploit new opportunities of world-wide division of labour. This site provides recent research on how to address such challenges.
- Management articles for professionals, researchers, and academics.
The Titanic Disaster: An Enduring Example of Money Management vs. Risk Management.
- Academic article showing how cost-savings meant certain death.
A Viable System Model: Consideration of Knowledge Management
- Author Allenna Leonard indicates that individual and organizational knowledge is difficult to value and therefore difficult to manage, and suggests a method to map management capacities.
- Articles on management and all aspects of work life including communication, conflict and performance appraisal.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 5, 2016 at 10:35:03 UTC -