become an editor
the entire directory
only in Management_Science/News_and_Media
News and Media
Business: Management: News and Media
The Association of Management and the International Association of Management AoM/IAoM
- a nonprofit professional organization of academians and practitioners of management founded in 1975.
Business Book Summaries
- 8-page executive summaries of the latest business books, delivered to subscribers each week by e-mail.
Business Process Management Journal
- A channel for researchers and practitioners to disseminate and acquire leading-edge knowledge relating to the development in BPM concepts, practices, tools and technologies.
The CEO Refresher
- A monthly newsletter on contemporary topics in creative leadership, competitive strategy, and performance improvement.
Harvard Business Review
- Brings its readers original research and firsthand perspectives from leading business thinkers around the world.
- Resource for articles, columns, research, products and thought leadership related to manufacturing management.
- Management information and resources including management articles, resources, book reviews, news, and education opportunities.
The McKinsey Quarterly
- Featuring the latest thinking on business strategy, finance, and management.
MIT Sloan Management Review
- Business journal that evaluates and reports on new research to help readers identify and understand significant trends in management.
OECD - Corporate Governance
- Presents publications and statistics from the OECD's work in themes like entrepreneurship, governance structures, company law, privatisation, market exit or insolvency.
- A magazine focused on innovation and excellence in management and leadership, published by the not-for-profit Trinity Foundation.
News and Media
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 27, 2014 at 5:15:04 UTC -