become an editor
the entire directory
only in Management_Information_Systems/Reference
Management Information Systems
- Free Resources for Auditors includes fraud, CSA, performance measurement, audit programs, workpapers, ICQ's, job postings, resumes and career information.
CIO and IT Tool Kits
- This site contains the tools that Janco uses in it international consulting practice.
CRM Today - Library - Articles
- A collection of articles on customer relationship management issues by using information technology.
- Web-based knowledge repository of decision support systems information.
ERP -- Enterprise Resource Planning
- links to books, cases, and other resources.
- Information Systems Faculty and Researchers from around the globe.
The HURIS Group
- presents more than 4,400 skill descriptors organized into a 196 interlinked segments.
Information Systems Audit and Control Association
- Worldwide association of Information Systems professionals dedicated to the audit, control, and security of financial and operating information systems.
Information Systems Foundations
- by Jessup and Valacich.
Information Tools for Exploring Personal Morality
- Web-based tools to help people better understand themselves and their values.
IS/IT Academic Research Centers
- to provide information of common interest to researchers around the world.
The IT Service Management Forum
- An Israeli non-for-profit organization of people who are wishing to advance the use of methods of "IT Service management" like ITIL.
The IT Value Stack
- A book by Financial Times columnist Ade McCormack on maximizing and measuring the value obtained from one’s IT investment.
- Selected Computing, Networking and Telecommunications Resources by Michael C. Bray.
MIS Links Page
- Articles, papers and specialist sites from the Management and Information Systems course taught at the University of York.
Research and Scholarship
- intended to provide professors and students of information systems with a useful starting point for accessing WWW-based material related to research and scholarship in the field of information systems. Division Editor: George R. Widmeyer.
- Provides advice on strategies to understand buying behavior.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 12, 2015 at 16:35:05 UTC -