become an editor
the entire directory
only in Management_Information_Systems/Online_Articles
Management Information Systems
Agile Bridge Building
- Operational level discussion of some of the problems associated with pattern based, agile software, and extreme programming (XP) development philosophies
The Architecture of Enterprise Information Systems
- presents a set of patterns and components that try to supply a structural and clear vision to the problem and solution of creating Enterprise Information Systems. By Moises Daniel Diaz.
The Development and Use of Executive Information Systems
- The results of a study that contributes to the body of knowledge of EIS and should be of interest to both the academic and professional EIS communities.
DSS -- A Brief History of Decision Support Systems
- by D.J. Power.
DSS -- What is a Decision Support System?
- by D.J. Power.
A Framework For MIS Effectiveness
- by Jamal Munshi, Sonoma State University. Academy of Business Administration, 1996 International Conference, July 10-17, Athens, Greece.
Platform Independent Computing
- A management overview and discussion of platform neutral, browser-based applications. It covers advantages and disadvantage of using them, what they are, and what they are not.
Reducing Dependence on Proprietary Systems
- Practical information for managers who wish to reduce their shop's dependence on a single proprietary technology or platform.By John Repici.
- Article about managing software development. A gathering together and restating of some old ideas that may have "gone without saying" for too long.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 1, 2015 at 6:24:07 UTC -