become an editor
the entire directory
only in Management_Information_Systems/Journals
Management Information Systems
Business: Management: Management Science: News and Media
Reference: Libraries: Library and Information Science: Journals
ACIT -- Annals of Cases on Information Technology
- to provide effective understanding, solutions and lessons learned by of information systems applications, technology and resources.
ACM Transactions on Computer-Human Interaction
- publishes original research that spans the field of human-computer interaction.
ACM Transactions on Information Systems
- considers the design, performance, and evaluation of computer systems that facilitate the presentation of information in a variety of media, as well as underlying technologies that support these systems.
CAIS -- Communications of the AIS
- publishing articles on a wide range of subjects of interest to the membership beyond research results. Editor: Paul Gray, Claremont Graduate University.
- Information for executives responsible for the strategic application of information technology.
Communications of the ACM
- a publication of the Association for Computing (ACM).
Computer-Mediated Communication Magazine
- CMC Magazine (ISSN 1076-027X), which ran issues from May 1994 to January 1999, reported about people, events, technology, public policy, culture, practices, study, and applications related to human communication and interaction in online environments.
Convergence: The International Journal of Research into New Media Technologies
- A refereed academic paper journal which addresses the creative, social, political and pedagogical issues raised by the advent of new media technologies.
Decision Sciences Journal
- a quarterly, professional journal that uses the latest computer technology, mathematical and statistical techniques, and behavioral science.
Decision Support Systems
- welcomes contributions on the concepts and operational basis for DSSs, Techniques for implementing and evaluating DSSs, DSS experiences, and related studies.
e-JIST -- Electronic Journal of Instructional Science and Technology
- an international peer-reviewed electronic journal.
ejc/rec -- Electronic Journal of Communication
- Published by CIOS.
EJISDC -- an Electronic Journal on Information Systems in Developing Countries
- Strives to become the foremost international forum for practitioners, teachers, researchers and policy makers to share their knowledge and experience in the design, development, implementation, management and evaluation of information systems and technologies in developing countries.
- published by ACM. News and features written by professional journalists with expertise in education and technology, and columns and tutorials by industry leaders and stars of academia.
The Electronic Journal of Information Systems Evaluation
- provides critical perspectives on topics relevant to Information Systems Evaluation, with an emphasis on the organisational and management implications.
European Journal of Information Systems
- an official journal of the Operational Research Society.
Foundations of Information Systems
- to develop a philosophy of information technology.
Help Desk Journal
- Tips and techniques for Help Desk leadership and operational excellence.
IBM Technical Journals
- IBM Systems Journal and IBM Journal of Research and Development.
IEEE -- Computer Magazine
- Flagship magazine of the IEEE Computer Society, where computing practitioners, managers, and researchers share experience, solve problems, and reach consensus about the state of technology.
IJEL -- International Journal on E-Learning
- includes the research, development, and practice of e-learning related to the following multi-dimensional topics and sub-topics.
Information and Management
- Serves managers, professionals, database administrators and senior executives of organizations which design, implement and manage Information Systems Applications.
Information for Development Program
- Promotes innovative projects on the use of information and communication technologies for economic and social development, with a special emphasis on the needs of the poor in developing countries. By the World Bank Group.
- an official publication of the Information Resources Management Association.
Information Processing and Management
- For information scientists, computer scientists, librarians, cognitive scientists, and information systems and technology specialists interested in information retrieval (IR), organization of information, and management of information resources.
Information Research: an international electronic journal
- Presents research papers and working papers from a variety of information-related disciplines, including information science, information management, information systems, information policy and librarianship.
The Information Society Journal
- Published since 1981, is a key critical forum for leading edge analysis of the impacts, policies, system concepts, and methodologies related to information technologies and changes in society and culture.
Information Systems Frontiers
- A forum for both academicians and industry specialists to explore the multiple frontiers of the IS/IT field.
Information Systems Journal
- a focal point for current issues and debates, such as the links between IS and OR and the relevance of soft systems movement to information systems.
Information Technology in Developing Countries
- A newsletter of IFIP Working Group 9.4 and Commonwealth Network for Information Technology.
Information Technology Newsletter
- the international newsletter of libraries and technology.
- News, analysis, and product reviews about IT and business strategies. Features include career and salary features, technology benchmarking, research, and technology events.
Informing Science: International Journal of an Emerging Discipline
- Endeavors to provide an understanding of the complexities in informing clientele. Fields from information systems, library science, journalism in all its forms to education all contribute to this science.
INFORMS Journal on Computing
- charting new directions in Operations Research and Computer Science.
The International Journal of Education and Development using Information and Communication Technology (IJEDICT)
- An open access e-journal that aims to strengthen links between research and practice in ICT in education and development in hitherto less developed parts of the world.
International Management Journals
- Journals include: International Journal of Applied Management, HRM, marketing, quality, health, and entrepreneurship.
JACM -- Journal of the ACM
- provides coverage of the most significant work going on in computer science, broadly construed.
JAIS -- Journal of the Association of Information Systems
- to publish rigorously researched, methodologically sound articles on all aspects of Information Systems. Editor: Phillip Ein-Dor, Tel-Aviv University.
JCMST -- Journal of Computers in Mathematics and Science Teaching
- offers an in-depth forum for the interchange of information in the fields of science, mathematics, and computer science.
JECR: Journal of Electronic Commerce Research
- A quarterly peer-reviewed journal that provides a forum to share knowledge and report new advances on all topics related to electronic commerce including their theoretical foundations, infrastructure and enabling technologies.
JIBC: Journal of Internet Banking and Commerce
- A quarterly Internet publication about current issues in electronic banking and online commerce. Archive of analytical articles and ecommerce information.
JITCA -- Journal of Information Technology Cases and Applications
- Focus on cases and applications that explain existing theories and concepts or that help in building new theories and frameworks. From the Long Island University, College of Management.
JITE -- Journal of Information Technology Education
- JITE is published in print by subscription and its articles also appear online free of charge.
JMIS -- Journal of Management Information Systems
- A journal from the Leonard N. Stern School of Business - New York University.
Journal of Computing in Higher Education
- publishes peer-reviewed essays, reviews, reports, and research articles that contribute to our understanding of the issues, problems, and research associated with instructional technology and educational management information systems.
Journal of Global Information Management
- Offers the sale of this book.
Journal of Information Technology
- Provides critical perspectives on advanced information and communication technologies, with an emphasis on their organizational and social implications and management.
KAIS -- Knowledge and Information Systems
- A quarterly peer-reviewed journal published by Springer-Verlag providing an international forum for researchers and professionals. The journal focuses on knowledge systems and advanced information systems, including their theoretical foundations, infrastructure and enabling technologies.
Management & Organizational History
- Quarterly, peer-reviewed journal which addresses issues from all areas of management, organization studies, and related fields. Free Online Access to Vol.1 of Management and Organizational History (until 31 Dec 2006).
A Routledge Journal: Information, Communication & Society
- Research journal which provides information on the review editors and offers online access to the journal.
Scandinavian Journal of Information Systems
- Published by the Information Systems Group at Aalborg University, Denmark, each year in April and November.
Taylor & Francis Group
- Information and communications technology law.
Transactions on Human-Computer Interaction
- THCI is a high-quality, peer-reviewed, online international scholarly journal on Human-Computer Interaction; oriented to the Information Systems community, emphasizing applications in business, managerial, organizational, and cultural contexts.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 15, 2014 at 7:24:14 UTC -