the entire directory
only in Management_Science/Management_Information_Systems
Management Information Systems
Open Directory - Business: Management: Management Science: Management Information Systems
Human Computer Interaction
Call For Papers
Institutes and Schools
Science: Social Sciences
This category in other languages:
2000 Mid Year IT Salary Survey
- draws on data collected throughout the year by internet-based and completed survey forms sent to businesses in Southern California as well as throughout the United States and Canada.
2001 MIS Faculty Offer Survey
- Maintained by Dennis Galletta.
AIS -- Association for Information Systems
- is a professional organization whose purpose is to serve as the premier global organization for academicians specializing in Information Systems.
- Enterprise Systems Architecture Laboratory providing resources to organizations interested in applying architectural frameworks. Services offered include consulting, education, and curriculum development.
Business Architecture Alignment Integration Solutions and Strategies
- Visible Systems Australia are management consultants who can deliver on business requirements analysis and rapid deployment of Enterprise Architecture using proven methods and technologies.
Business Forms Management Association
- Forms central for the global forms and information systems community
CXO Advisor - Managing IT Like a Business
- Helping executives improve their management of Information Technology.
- Dominance, influence, submissive and compliance profiling tool for personnel management.
IFIP -- International Federation for Information Processing
- a non-governmental, non-profit umbrella organization for national societies working in the field of information processing.
IRMA -- Information Resources Management Association
- A not-for-profit, vendor-independent, international professional organization dedicated to advancing the concepts and practices of information resources management in modern organizations.
IT Quality Management Solutions
- itQMS provides solutions to help IT organization improve its processes, minimize system disturbances, reduce over-capacity and the total cost of ownership, while increasing overall availability and improving user and customer satisfaction.
Information Management Research
- Website contains great information to enlighten users about various topics on Information Management in general and MIS in particular.
Integrated Information Systems and Their Impact on the Work of Managers
- Discusses models of the impact of Information Systems on the work of managers. Links to case study material from eight companies.
- Operations management enterprise software focused on the utilities and engineering industries. Demos, brochures, events, and product information.
Midwest Association for Information Systems (MWAIS)
- The Midwest Association for Information (MWAIS) serves Association for Information Systems (AIS) members across the Midwest United States. MWAIS serves the needs of Information Technology thought leaders in the U.S. Heartland.
Object Technology Curriculum Issues
- Below are responses received with regard to the four original questions of the survey on current status and future directions of OO curricula in schools of business. By Dr. Richard A. Johnson.
SIM -- The Society for Information Management
- The international meeting place for IT executives around the world.
The Index of Information Systems Journals
- The aim of this publication is to provide basic information about, and links to, either paper or electronic journal web sites, and more particularly, to provide links to their instructions to authors information
The Journal of Virtual Environments
- Research articles, essays and comments about Virtual Environments.
The bitter Network Administrator
- A website dedicated to IT Professional and some not so Professional.
Management Information Systems
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, August 10, 2010 5:45:11 AM EDT -