the entire directory
only in Management/Management_Science
Open Directory - Business: Management: Management Science
Institutes and Schools
Management Information Systems
News and Media
Business: Management: Virtual Corporations
Business: News and Media
Science: Social Sciences: Communication
This category in other languages:
- Management encyclopedia and business community discusses methods, models and terms on organizations, finance, leadership, marketing and strategy. Also provides a management dictionary and other management resources.
- Management research, bringing academics together with business.
Australian Institute of Management
- Offers Professional and Organisational Development for corporations or business.
- Business Resources for Professionals and Students - Access business resources and theories that can be widely used by both professional business people and motivated MBA scholars.
Canadian Institute of Management
- Create and support a CIM designation that will be both nationally recognized and a requirement to work in management in Canada.
Complex Society, UK
- A focal point for people in the UK interested in complex systems and complexity science, especially as applied to managing organisations.
- an international Internet guide to crisis management, crisis communications, issues management, risk management and disaster management.
David Bowman's Information Management Checklist
- Practical time and cost saving suggestions for managers pressured to maximize return on information management investment, reduce costs, and deliver business intelligence solutions faster.
Decision Science Center
- Partners with companies to consult in the areas of optimal business decisions across industries.
GT ISLIG -- Greater Toronto Information Systems Local Interest Group
- The preferred professional Information Systems/Information Technology Project Management supporting organization in Greater Toronto.
- Hospitality management resources, hoteliers communities.
- A methodology for social systems design, and the understanding of complex problems ('messes'), whether in business organizations, society or government.
Juergen H. Daum’s Enterprise Management Best Practice Website
- Facilitates the knowledge exchange, and further development of SEM best practice.
- Business Transformation which promotes a motivated, innovative workforce through transformation of management.
- An independent think tank that conducts research in the field of strategic management and brings together practice and scholarship in strategic management.
Management and Leadership Articles
- They read countless sources of free business articles and provide annotated links to the ones that are worth reading.
Marketing and HR Presentation Slides
- Provide ideas and presentation slides on marketing and HR management
Morale in the Workplace
- What is morale? Who is responsible for it and how do you improve it?
- Providing organization design, leadership development and managerial effectiveness solutions based on the “Requisite Organization” methodology developed by Elliott Jaques.
- An independent research and publishing company which specialises in producing research reports that help managers develop world-class company performance.
- Management articles designed for managers and leaders in the organization.
Professional Management Education
- Details about all business management, Portfolio management, Swaps, Risk element, Variance analysis, Professional management education, EMH, Pricing and all financial related details.
The Daily MBA
- The Daily MBA provides content that enriches the lives of managers.
- A small business management program that gives tools for small businesses to grow.
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, December 31, 2011 12:20:08 PM EST -