become an editor
the entire directory
only in Management/Ethics
Open Directory - Business: Management: Ethics
Business: Business and Society
Home: Consumer Information: Complaints
Society: Issues: Business
Society: Philosophy: Ethics
Society: Philosophy: Ethics: Applied: Professional Ethics
This category in other languages:
- The Institute of Social and Ethical Accountability, an international organisation committed to enhancing the performance of organisations in social and ethical accountability and sustainable development. Includes news, reports, resources and dialogues on corporate accountability issues.
American National Business Hall of Fame
- A nonprofit business ethics organization that honors exemplary business leaders and educates students and business groups on their visionary management methods. Includes education and research programs, and an academic Journal.
- Resource for information about Business Ethics, Corporate Social Responsibility, and Environmental Sustainability Issues.
- Centre for business relationships, accountability, sustainability and society at Cardiff University. Research centre with online resources including reports, news and website links.
Business for Social Responsibility
- Organization for businesses interested in ethical conduct and policies that allow commercial success.
- Clearing house for business ethics resources, both Canadian and international. Includes articles, case studies, consultants and news.
The Canadian Centre for Ethics & Corporate Policy
- An independent ethics centre, working with businesses and with other organizations involved in business ethics, building programs and addressing current issues
Caux Round Table
- An international network of business leaders working to promote a moral capitalism.
Center for Business Ethics at Bentley University
- Provides an international forum for the advancement of business ethics. The Center is committed to developing strategies for ethical business conduct and providing a bridge between theoretical research and practical business activity.
Center for Ethical Business Cultures
- Research group assisting business leaders in creating ethical and profitable business cultures at the enterprise, community, and global levels. Site provides overview of research areas, publications and topical papers, appearances in the news, and related links.
Center for Ethics and Business
- An academic site for discussing issues related to conducting business ethically.
Centre for Business and Public Sector Ethics
- Academic research centre using its own lateral methodology to look at complex ethical, social and environmental issues. Details publications, research, staff and associates. Based in Cambridge.
Centre for Social Markets
- Non-profit organization promoting responsible entrepreneurship, business ethics, accountability, sustainable development, and human rights. Information on services, membership, research and publications. Offices in India and the UK.
Corporate Ethics and International Business
- Novartis Foundation for Sustainable Development (NFSD) article about international business ethics and the responsibilities of modern corporations to society.
Council of Ethical Organizations
- A non-profit, non-partisan organization promoting ethical and legal conduct in business, government and the professions. Details of events, membership, publications and services.
CSR Data Networks
- Portal on corporate social responsibility information. Includes news, articles, tips, chat, events and newsletter. Based in UK.
Darden School of Business - The Olsson Center for Applied Ethics
- Academic center for the study of ethics. Serves as a critical resource for executives, scholars, students, and Darden alumni who are working to integrate ethical thinking into business decision-making.
The Defense Industry Initiative on Business Ethics and Conduct
- A consortium of U.S. defense industry contractors which subscribes to a set of principles for achieving high standards of business ethics and conduct.
Ethical Impact Business Ethics
- Information on ethical leadership and values, with an emphasis on accountability, responsibility and profitability. Also includes information on Ethics events.
Ethics & Compliance Officer Association (ECOA)
- Information for managers of ethics, compliance and business conduct programs.
The Ethics Institute of South Africa
- Independent, non-partisan organisation that promotes and advances ethical practices in South Africa. Information on newsletter, membership, services, events and forum.
Ethics Resource Center (ERC)
- A nonprofit organization working to be a catalyst in fostering ethical practices in individuals and institutions through programs and publications in business and organizational ethics, global integrity and character development.
- Designed primarily to be used by ethics instructors and their students. It is intended to provide updates on current literature, both popular and professional, that relates to ethics. Moral Theory and Applied Ethics: Ethical Relativism, Bioethics, Euthanasia, Religion, Gender Equality, Racial Equality, Sexual Orientation, Poverty, World Hunger, Virtue Ethics, Animal Rights, Environmental Ethics and Military Ethics.
- Bi-monthly publication that examines ethical and compliance issues in business, using case studies about corporate ethics and compliance programs. From Rutgers University.
European Baha'i Business Forum
- A global, professional non-profit association promoting moral and ethical values in business. EBBF vision is to enhance the well-being and prosperity of humankind.
Institute for Business and Professional Ethics -- DePaul University
- Links, publications and other resources from forum to encourage ethical deliberation in decision-makers by stirring the moral conscience and imagination.
The Institute for Business, Technology and Ethics
- Seeks to promote good business through appropriate technology and sound ethics. Details of bi-monthly newsletter, membership, corporate sponsors and ethical checklists.
Institute for Global Ethics
- an independent, nonprofit, nonsectarian, and nonpartisan organization dedicated to promoting awareness and discussion of global ethics.
Institute of Business Ethics in London
- Information and links, primarily in Europe.
International Business Ethics Institute
- Fostering Global business practices which promote equitable economic development, resource sustainability and just forms of government.
Jewish Business Ethics: An Introductory Perspective
- This article deals with the subject of business ethics from the perspective of Jewish Law.
Journal of Business Ethics
- The standard journal for Business Ethics that every student, professor and business person should consult. Tables of contents and periodically-refreshed article samples are available at this site, as are subscription and article submission information.
The London Benchmarking Group
- A group of international businesses who are seeking to manage, measure and report on their involvement in the community. Details of members, benchmarking model and membership.
MHC International Limited
- A European based firm promoting social development and corporate social responsibility, business ethics.
National Ethics Bureau
- Promotes consumer confidence by providing unbiased verification of business credentials and confirmation of ethical conduct for professional advisors nationwide.
- International nonprofit inspiring, educating, and equipping individuals to use the power of business to create a more socially and environmentally sustainable world. Information on professional and students chapters, conferences, projects and resources.
The Prudential Business Ethics Center at Rutgers
- Supports conferences, lectures, courses and research to provide a grounding in ethics for the business community. Details of events, research, press coverage and news. Based in New Jersey.
Santa Clara University - Markkula Center for Applied Ethics
- Business ethics subsection of the site. Provides a framework for ethical decision making and cases that raise typical ethical dilemmas confronted by young people.
Seeing Things Whole
- Non-profit network working to bridge the gap between faith and organisational life. Includes essays, research, news and downloadable resources.
Society for Business Ethics
- International organisation of academics conducting research in business ethics. Information on mission, newsletter, events, membership and quarterly journal.
Starting Points in Business Ethics
- Provides suggested readings as a starting point in learning about business ethics.
Vasin, Heyn & Company
- A CPA and management consultant firm specializing in social responsibility audits, with informational articles online detailing how to perform social responsibility audits.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 17, 2013 at 4:16:21 UTC -